Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583624 Posts in 74479 Topics by 30124 Members - Latest Member: Ishu June 06, 2024, 08:46:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 132020 times)

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #285 on: June 02, 2021, 12:31:27 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well it happened.   Just got the email that she tore her acl and meniscus and session is cancelled.    Bummer.

her husband still in the dark about what she does? sounds about right

She tore her knee during the session plus from what I've heard she's single now.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #286 on: June 02, 2021, 07:38:11 am »
Well it happened.   Just got the email that she tore her acl and meniscus and session is cancelled.    Bummer.

her husband still in the dark about what she does? sounds about right

Fiance.  She has told me he knows about the sessions but not the full 100% details! 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #287 on: June 05, 2021, 05:08:33 am »
Traveling again. Light sessions (obviously) per her note. Not where I'll be but I'll ask her about doing something in FL now that she's restarting, gotta support one of the really cool ones.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #288 on: June 05, 2021, 09:49:13 am »
Traveling again. Light sessions (obviously) per her note. Not where I'll be but I'll ask her about doing something in FL now that she's restarting, gotta support one of the really cool ones.

False. She’s not traveling considering she can barely walk.

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #289 on: June 05, 2021, 10:26:04 am »

This is what she wrote a few days ago:  "hoping in another month or so but only light sessions at first probably so I don’t hurt my knee again""

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #290 on: June 06, 2021, 03:39:30 am »

Smh another session girl with exactly the same name, the same stats and the same reviews who's posted dates at the end of the month. Folks, what were the odds?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #291 on: June 06, 2021, 08:13:22 am »
Just saw that. Don’t know what she will actually do since she can barely walk. She maybe needs the money

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #292 on: June 06, 2021, 11:36:53 am »
Just saw that. Don’t know what she will actually do since she can barely walk. She maybe needs the money

With that type of injury the only thing TP could do is domination and muscle worship sessions.

Offline Maddawg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #293 on: June 16, 2021, 10:00:56 am »
I spoke to her yesterday and she is fully walking and even training legs again and was discharged from therapy for her knee. She’s back dieting and training again and is already gaining her weight back. Also I have spoken to her before about her husband (boyfriend?)and she told me they are 100% open with eachother and she tells him everything. She even showed me pics of them doing fetish play and videos they made for her Only Fans. Sounds like he has similar interests to all of us.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #294 on: June 17, 2021, 06:05:49 am »
I spoke to her yesterday and she is fully walking and even training legs again and was discharged from therapy for her knee. She’s back dieting and training again and is already gaining her weight back. Also I have spoken to her before about her husband (boyfriend?)and she told me they are 100% open with eachother and she tells him everything. She even showed me pics of them doing fetish play and videos they made for her Only Fans. Sounds like he has similar interests to all of us.

Perhaps this is evidence that God isn't the Old Testament grump we all thought He was??  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Sailor

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2021, 12:27:32 am »
Anyone seen her recently?  She is back on tour heading my way soon. 

I had a great time a few years back when she had short hair and huge tits.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2021, 03:17:12 am »
I saw Tapered last night in Nj and she was great. Her upper body is great. Abs, shoulders and biceps. She just came back from a bad injury but she did move around well. She’s definitely not doing competitive wrestling or lift n carry with the injury she had. I definitely recommend to see her she still has that special power to make a session great which only a few have.

Offline squatty2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #297 on: July 15, 2021, 12:43:48 am »
I was going to see her when she came to the DC area but then herniated a disc in my back and need surgery 😞  Maybe I'll have mended the next time she's in town.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #298 on: August 25, 2021, 03:08:43 am »
I just saw Tapered recently and she was amazing. She’s moving around way better than when she came back. You can tell she’s been in the gym her upper body was amazing her legs are coming back. I was surprised to see how fast she’s recovered. I’m so suprised how she gets better and better every time I see her. Like I said before Tapered has special super powers to make the session so amazing that you never want the session to stop. If she’s coming to your area she is a MUST SEE. She is definitely already has my vote for the Hall of Fame of sessions.

Offline e_honda

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #299 on: August 25, 2021, 04:18:49 am »
I also saw TP a couple weeks ago and she is indeed awesome. I was also surprised by how good of shape she was in considering she had a pretty bad injury earlier in the year.

I didn't even ask for any L&C, but she did some on me anyways (I'm only around 160-170 lbs) and did it quite easily. She said enjoys the challenge of lifts but does realizes doing heavier lifts probably isn't worth the risk at this point. Regardless, she's awesome to be around and just has a great attitude for this stuff. She and Pocahontas are 2 of the better women who have come onto the scene in the last 3 years or so.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View