LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That make her the strongest thing Ireland has produced since 101 proof Jameson.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Far I know she is Irish

I thought she was American.

We were referring to her ancestors. As far as I know Tapered Physique is American born, bred and as strong & sexy as they come.

I should be more specific I didn't mean she from Ireland..she is born and raised in the USA but her family ethnicity is Irish.


LuvsFitChicks

I plan on sessioning with TP in Feb. Anyone know what the average price she offers? Like $300 an hour? She told me to deposits $150 before the session.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I plan on sessioning with TP in Feb. Anyone know what the average price she offers? Like $300 an hour? She told me to deposits $150 before the session.

$500 for an hour of muscle worship
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

deestar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I plan on sessioning with TP in Feb. Anyone know what the average price she offers? Like $300 an hour? She told me to deposits $150 before the session.

$500 for an hour of muscle worship

Just ask her directly, because it certainly can change

LuvsFitChicks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I plan on sessioning with TP in Feb. Anyone know what the average price she offers? Like $300 an hour? She told me to deposits $150 before the session.

$500 for an hour of muscle worship

Just ask her directly, because it certainly can change



Thanks for the tips. How is she btw?

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I plan on sessioning with TP in Feb. Anyone know what the average price she offers? Like $300 an hour? She told me to deposits $150 before the session.

$500 for an hour of muscle worship

Just ask her directly, because it certainly can change



Thanks for the tips. How is she btw?

Buddy, Literally nothing but good reviews especially about her personality and strength. 

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I plan on sessioning with TP in Feb. Anyone know what the average price she offers? Like $300 an hour? She told me to deposits $150 before the session.

$500 for an hour of muscle worship

😂😂😂😂
Helps to be on the preferred list. Haha

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I plan on sessioning with TP in Feb. Anyone know what the average price she offers? Like $300 an hour? She told me to deposits $150 before the session.

$500 for an hour of muscle worship

And one of the few that it's worth it for. TP is the total package. 

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That make her the strongest thing Ireland has produced since 101 proof Jameson.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Far I know she is Irish

I thought she was American.

We were referring to her ancestors. As far as I know Tapered Physique is American born, bred and as strong & sexy as they come.

I should be more specific I didn't mean she from Ireland..she is born and raised in the USA but her family ethnicity is Irish.

Sorry fellas, I realized this was a reference to her ancestry. I was just joking around. Ever seen "The Deer Hunter"? Christopher Walken (Chevotarevich) is enlisting in the US Army:

Army Doctor : Chevotarevich, is that a Russian name?

Nick : No, it's an American name.

I mean, maybe it's not that funny, but Kelly is an American name. And unlike Jameson's, she was made in the USA.

tbinalmit

Just saw TP and HOLY WAS IT EUPHORIA! I can't even describe the thing's she did to me without getting hard lol. 10000000000000000/10 recommend and WILL DEFINITELY SEE AGAIN NO QUESTION.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just saw TP and HOLY WAS IT EUPHORIA! I can't even describe the thing's she did to me without getting hard lol. 10000000000000000/10 recommend and WILL DEFINITELY SEE AGAIN NO QUESTION.

Did she get a new set of "twins" or did she decide (perhaps wisely) to keep them natural?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

tbinalmit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just saw TP and HOLY WAS IT EUPHORIA! I can't even describe the thing's she did to me without getting hard lol. 10000000000000000/10 recommend and WILL DEFINITELY SEE AGAIN NO QUESTION.

Did she get a new set of "twins" or did she decide (perhaps wisely) to keep them natural?

She's natural and I liked it that way!

tyriont


deestar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just saw TP and HOLY WAS IT EUPHORIA! I can't even describe the thing's she did to me without getting hard lol. 10000000000000000/10 recommend and WILL DEFINITELY SEE AGAIN NO QUESTION.

Did she get a new set of "twins" or did she decide (perhaps wisely) to keep them natural?

When I saw her last month she mentioned she was looking into getting them redone soon.

LuvsFitChicks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just saw TP and HOLY WAS IT EUPHORIA! I can't even describe the thing's she did to me without getting hard lol. 10000000000000000/10 recommend and WILL DEFINITELY SEE AGAIN NO QUESTION.


What kind of session did you get?