LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjones

Yes she has a certain energy about her and passion that you feel throughout the whole session. It's amazing how she has that same energy with everybody.


liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Funny how with all the great things being said about Tapered Physique, this is what makes me want to meet her. Maybe not only her being such a powerhouse but from what some people have said, she also loves to show just how much she loves to dominate a man on the mat.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honestly she's one of the best today, her strength to size ratio is insane

Im telling you I am 4 inches taller and outweigh her by 80-90 pounds and she does most lifts with ease!!!

boyofwinter

Finally met TP recently. She's not my type, but some ladies acquire a rep that makes them a must-see and in her case that reputation proved well deserved. When I say she's not my type I don't mean I find her unattractive or her physique wanting in any area, neither are remotely true, it's simply that we like what we like and I prefer more size. I've learned never to underestimate but her strength still impressed, again as several others bigger than myself have already testified. I 'only' have 30-35 pounds and 5 inches on her. With her level of functional strength I assume she was a strong girl before ever walking into a gym. She won at armwrestling and we drew with my strong arm rather than pressing things to the point one of us might strain something. In wrestling I managed to pin her twice while she got more than a few points with holds, keeping her down when I did manage it was extremely difficult. She mentioned something about training, given her current abilities I'd guess if I had met her after another year and a half of said training those pins wouldn't have happened. As for lifts there wasn't one I suggested that she couldn't execute, including a no-wall straight lift. I'd put her right behind Jennifer Thomas - who is smaller but seems absolutely fearless when it comes to trying lifts - for #1 in their category. It's very possible that if I were bigger TP's lifts would've impressed more than Jennifer's. Her personality was also on point, the session didn't exactly fly by but instead everything we did felt like it kept exactly its proper experiential weight. I don't know if I'll see her again but I'm very happy I crossed Tapered off my list. Like I said she earned a top recommendation and I can't imagine anyone booking her and leaving disappointed no matter what he likes in a session.

nujerz84

Never had a session with her but met her a few times.  Saw her yesterday to do several videos.. I co sign everyone who says she super cool/chill to be around and has a amazing body.  Granted it is only videos but if she even half as sensual/dominant in a private session then she deserves all the praise she gets and she very strong for her size I weigh 180-185 she did several lifts with ease.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Never had a session with her but met her a few times.  Saw her yesterday to do several videos.. I co sign everyone who says she super cool/chill to be around and has a amazing body.  Granted it is only videos but if she even half as sensual/dominant in a private session then she deserves all the praise she gets and she very strong for her size I weigh 180-185 she did several lifts with ease.

Saw you in one of her new pics on the gram

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for a well written review. I'm curious as to what she did before becoming a bodybuilder to develop such functional strength. Anybody have an idea?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... With her level of functional strength I assume she was a strong girl before ever walking into a gym.

She was a very skinny woman.  I always tell her how crazy it is because she's naturally very skinny. She's never been heavier than 150.  She says even when she was skinny she was kind of strong. I mean like 110-120 skinny.  And she has such a natural plumpy ass to go with it. She wasn't really an athlete or anything that's what's crazy to me

nujerz84


Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Far I know she is Irish

Videos for who?!?! I need to see more hoodman
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

Well she is here and I wasn't gonna see her but Ms Melissa canceled on me so I saw her last night last minute. Probably my 9th or 10th time. We tried something we never have before. She did 2 shoulder sits with me. I am 5'8 and about 235 range. She is 5'4 and 145. 90 POUND DIFFERENCE!  She had no problem with it. First from the bed as she was sitting. Then I stood by the wall and as I was standing she just scooped me up under me and BAM!  She can probably do that with a 260 pound male!

jstans

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well she is here and I wasn't gonna see her but Ms Melissa canceled on me so I saw her last night last minute. Probably my 9th or 10th time. We tried something we never have before. She did 2 shoulder sits with me. I am 5'8 and about 235 range. She is 5'4 and 145. 90 POUND DIFFERENCE!  She had no problem with it. First from the bed as she was sitting. Then I stood by the wall and as I was standing she just scooped me up under me and BAM!  She can probably do that with a 260 pound male!

That's bonkers. I need to see her.

I know most of the conversation is around her incredible proportional strength, but any thoughts on her removing her implants?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

deestar

It's funny, she's quite versatile - I don't really care about strength at all, just muscle worship and she's incredible at that as well.

She was pretty open in conversation about the whole ordeal surrounding her implants, loads of complications and it sounded like some very questionable work from the surgeon.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well she is here and I wasn't gonna see her but Ms Melissa canceled on me so I saw her last night last minute. Probably my 9th or 10th time. We tried something we never have before. She did 2 shoulder sits with me. I am 5'8 and about 235 range. She is 5'4 and 145. 90 POUND DIFFERENCE!  She had no problem with it. First from the bed as she was sitting. Then I stood by the wall and as I was standing she just scooped me up under me and BAM!  She can probably do that with a 260 pound male!

That's bonkers. I need to see her.

I know most of the conversation is around her incredible proportional strength, but any thoughts on her removing her implants?

She is wearing a sports bra so you don't see her topless but her tits weren't the greatest with implants to be honest

tommyboy

Her implants  although not the most natural looking looked great to me but I can understand why she had them removed,
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBB's ROCK!

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That make her the strongest thing Ireland has produced since 101 proof Jameson.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Far I know she is Irish

I thought she was American.

MixedFighter99

TP is an 100% American and 1000% All Woman!