⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbinalmit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just saw TP and HOLY WAS IT EUPHORIA! I can't even describe the thing's she did to me without getting hard lol. 10000000000000000/10 recommend and WILL DEFINITELY SEE AGAIN NO QUESTION.


What kind of session did you get?

I got what I expected and things I didn't expect ;). It was very typical domination stuff, wrestling, L&C, muscle and abs worship (BANGING BODY and she's so lean and has such a small waist BUT SO FREAKING STRONG!). And then it turned very dom which I loved and I got completely over powered by her and let's say I got some things I didn't expect hehe. No sex though which I didn't want anyways.


jiggamanai

She's truly wonderful. Saw her in Chicago and Baltimore for a MW session last year and had a great time. Look forward to seeing her in DC next month. It looks like she's in great shape!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hobbs4444

Was going to session with her today but bad luck again. She tore her knee in a session in Austin and is cancelling the rest of her traveling. I feel bad for her and hope she recovers. I say bad luck because I was going to session with Peaks and Severa early last year and both of them had to cancel when COVID hit. No one's fault, but three girls I would really like to see.  Crazy

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was going to session with her today but bad luck again. She tore her knee in a session in Austin and is cancelling the rest of her traveling. I feel bad for her and hope she recovers. I say bad luck because I was going to session with Peaks and Severa early last year and both of them had to cancel when COVID hit. No one's fault, but three girls I would really like to see.  Crazy

I have had bad luck too. First I was to see Ms Melissa last month but the bad weather got in the way three times then she got in a car accident. Then I was going to see TP this week but I got the same message about her knee. But my luck is not as bad as getting in a car accident or throwing my knee out. (perspective)
Also if her knee is as bad as she says it is, I doubt she is going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Between Laura Vukov, Scar and now TP it's a wonder the women wrestle at all. It's too easy to get hurt. They should all just stick to muscle worship. Its safer. ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

hobbs4444

True, Warhawk, perspective. I feel bad for her and hope she gets better. Women wrestling men all day on a travel tour must put a lot of strain on their bodies especially as small as tapered physique is.  I hope 2021 is better and looks like it will be for us sessioners and the sessionettes. BTW did you get your deposit back yet?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
True, Warhawk, perspective. I feel bad for her and hope she gets better. Women wrestling men all day on a travel tour must put a lot of strain on their bodies especially as small as tapered physique is.  I hope 2021 is better and looks like it will be for us sessioners and the sessionettes. BTW did you get your deposit back yet?

I have not asked her and she has not offered. I figured she was drugged out of her gord right now since she said she could barely move when she got hurt
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was going to session with her today but bad luck again. She tore her knee in a session in Austin and is cancelling the rest of her traveling. I feel bad for her and hope she recovers. I say bad luck because I was going to session with Peaks and Severa early last year and both of them had to cancel when COVID hit. No one's fault, but three girls I would really like to see.  Crazy

I have had bad luck too. First I was to see Ms Melissa last month but the bad weather got in the way three times then she got in a car accident. Then I was going to see TP this week but I got the same message about her knee. But my luck is not as bad as getting in a car accident or throwing my knee out. (perspective)
Also if her knee is as bad as she says it is, I doubt she is going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Between Laura Vukov, Scar and now TP it's a wonder the women wrestle at all. It's too easy to get hurt. They should all just stick to muscle worship. Its safer. ;D

Muscle worship, domination and non competitive wrestling with no lifting is the three safest forms of seasioning. I pretty much have only done that in my sessions for a bunch of years now due to my safety and theirs.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Muscle worship, domination and non competitive wrestling with no lifting is the three safest forms of sessioning. I pretty much have only done that in my sessions for a bunch of years now due to my safety and theirs.
Iirc Jen Abshire told me her injuries (she thinks) happened while she was doing lifts. It's one of the reasons I don't usually ask for them with smaller ladies, the very limited upside for me isn't worth the risk to them that they strain something. TP herself had to badger me a bit to tell her it was ok to start. Man, she has had a rough last few months. I hope the end of 2021 is way better than it's started for her.

rockit31

This is peculiar gentlemen.  I have booked a session with her this coming April 10.   She has made no mention in our email correspondence that she is hobbled with knee injury.    Maybe the injury is not  too severe.

SoulPlane

Wouldn't be too sure. Had a session scheduled with her earlier this week and she informed me one week in advance that she would not be able to do it due to her injury. Am guessing she's going to tell you something similar next week.

rockit31

Sounds like she is hurt but doesn't want to cancel future bookings with hopes that she is well enough by the future dates.   Ok,  thank you for heads up.   I won't be so disappointed now if that does indeed happen.   Man,  you guys really sold her abilities here.   How could I not pass up the opportunity since she is coming to my town!   Nobody comes to my town!   Lol!   


hwillish

When she's ready...she will be reaaaaly ready!!!  Has had some unfortunate and reccuring physical "setbacks" the past year or so, but was healthy until her knee gave way doing an L&C recently.  I had the pleasure of seeing her right before and as always she was at her best :wow: 

rockit31

Well it happened.   Just got the email that she tore her acl and meniscus and session is cancelled.    Bummer.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well it happened.   Just got the email that she tore her acl and meniscus and session is cancelled.    Bummer.

She will be on the shelf for awhile but well worth it the wait!

Viper4lyfe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well it happened.   Just got the email that she tore her acl and meniscus and session is cancelled.    Bummer.

her husband still in the dark about what she does? sounds about right
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.