Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuvsFitChicks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well it happened.   Just got the email that she tore her acl and meniscus and session is cancelled.    Bummer.

her husband still in the dark about what she does? sounds about right

She tore her knee during the session plus from what I've heard she's single now.


liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well it happened.   Just got the email that she tore her acl and meniscus and session is cancelled.    Bummer.

her husband still in the dark about what she does? sounds about right

Fiance.  She has told me he knows about the sessions but not the full 100% details! 

boyofwinter

Traveling again. Light sessions (obviously) per her note. Not where I'll be but I'll ask her about doing something in FL now that she's restarting, gotta support one of the really cool ones.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Traveling again. Light sessions (obviously) per her note. Not where I'll be but I'll ask her about doing something in FL now that she's restarting, gotta support one of the really cool ones.

False. She's not traveling considering she can barely walk.

ji_scott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Traveling again. Light sessions (obviously) per her note. Not where I'll be but I'll ask her about doing something in FL now that she's restarting, gotta support one of the really cool ones.

False. She's not traveling considering she can barely walk.

This is what she wrote a few days ago:  "hoping in another month or so but only light sessions at first probably so I don't hurt my knee again""

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Traveling again. Light sessions (obviously) per her note. Not where I'll be but I'll ask her about doing something in FL now that she's restarting, gotta support one of the really cool ones.

False. She's not traveling considering she can barely walk.
Smh another session girl with exactly the same name, the same stats and the same reviews who's posted dates at the end of the month. Folks, what were the odds?

liftcarryfan1

Just saw that. Don't know what she will actually do since she can barely walk. She maybe needs the money

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just saw that. Don't know what she will actually do since she can barely walk. She maybe needs the money

With that type of injury the only thing TP could do is domination and muscle worship sessions.

Maddawg

I spoke to her yesterday and she is fully walking and even training legs again and was discharged from therapy for her knee. She's back dieting and training again and is already gaining her weight back. Also I have spoken to her before about her husband (boyfriend?)and she told me they are 100% open with eachother and she tells him everything. She even showed me pics of them doing fetish play and videos they made for her Only Fans. Sounds like he has similar interests to all of us.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I spoke to her yesterday and she is fully walking and even training legs again and was discharged from therapy for her knee. She's back dieting and training again and is already gaining her weight back. Also I have spoken to her before about her husband (boyfriend?)and she told me they are 100% open with eachother and she tells him everything. She even showed me pics of them doing fetish play and videos they made for her Only Fans. Sounds like he has similar interests to all of us.

Perhaps this is evidence that God isn't the Old Testament grump we all thought He was??  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Sailor

Anyone seen her recently?  She is back on tour heading my way soon. 

I had a great time a few years back when she had short hair and huge tits.

cjones

I saw Tapered last night in Nj and she was great. Her upper body is great. Abs, shoulders and biceps. She just came back from a bad injury but she did move around well. She's definitely not doing competitive wrestling or lift n carry with the injury she had. I definitely recommend to see her she still has that special power to make a session great which only a few have.

squatty2

I was going to see her when she came to the DC area but then herniated a disc in my back and need surgery 😞  Maybe I'll have mended the next time she's in town.

cjones

I just saw Tapered recently and she was amazing. She's moving around way better than when she came back. You can tell she's been in the gym her upper body was amazing her legs are coming back. I was surprised to see how fast she's recovered. I'm so suprised how she gets better and better every time I see her. Like I said before Tapered has special super powers to make the session so amazing that you never want the session to stop. If she's coming to your area she is a MUST SEE. She is definitely already has my vote for the Hall of Fame of sessions.

e_honda

I also saw TP a couple weeks ago and she is indeed awesome. I was also surprised by how good of shape she was in considering she had a pretty bad injury earlier in the year.

I didn't even ask for any L&C, but she did some on me anyways (I'm only around 160-170 lbs) and did it quite easily. She said enjoys the challenge of lifts but does realizes doing heavier lifts probably isn't worth the risk at this point. Regardless, she's awesome to be around and just has a great attitude for this stuff. She and Pocahontas are 2 of the better women who have come onto the scene in the last 3 years or so.