⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustBiceps

Has she gotten smaller? She looked as big as Veve when they wrestled


MixedFighter99

During her knee injury, TP slimmed down but as working hard to get it back. Looked good to me when I last saw her!

cjones

I just saw her on Saturday and she looked great. Her biceps were great and she was super strong I only tapped out 4 times this time. She did have a couple of injuries at the end of last year but she definitely bounced back and she's one I never miss when she comes to my area. She's one of the best to ever do it and one of the few ladies that every session gets better and better and better.

michaelg1978

Saw the other day. Absolutely amazing experience. She really goes above and beyond when doing roleplay sessions to make sure your expectations are not only matched but exceeded.

Bulklover

I'm depressed . . . I've been trying to make my schedule work for when she comes to town and I just can't. "Waaaaaaaahh!!"
Life sucks and then you die.

deestar

I just feel it's worth mentioning again, because it's hard to give her enough love - but not only does she consistently provide an awesome session, but she's also uncommon as far as how professional and 'with it' she is in running this like a business.  Also her commitment to her diet and training while on the road is pretty impressive.  She's a real rare one.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just feel it's worth mentioning again, because it's hard to give her enough love - but not only does she consistently provide an awesome session, but she's also uncommon as far as how professional and 'with it' she is in running this like a business.  Also her commitment to her diet and training while on the road is pretty impressive.  She's a real rare one.

"Dammit!!"   :-[
Life sucks and then you die.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just feel it's worth mentioning again, because it's hard to give her enough love - but not only does she consistently provide an awesome session, but she's also uncommon as far as how professional and 'with it' she is in running this like a business.  Also her commitment to her diet and training while on the road is pretty impressive.  She's a real rare one.

Totally agree though I think should be pointed out that while yes TP is a pro's pro and honestly is one of the three best sessioniates on the circuit right now, she really loves her job and not being a professional bodybuilder. 😀

liftcarryfan1

TP top notch since the day I met her. Instant connection.  I saw her everytime she went to LA even during lockdown until the day i moved out of LA

Bulklover

I hate everything.   :-\
Life sucks and then you die.

HartfordWhalersFan

I recently inquired about scheduling a scissors session with Tapered Physique. She is now requiring a 50% deposit to cover the cost of fuel and other travel expenses. She requested $300.00 from me. 

hwillish

For that "paltry" contribution in today's world...run, don't walk!!! 

MixedFighter99

$600 per hour is a bit steep but if worth it especially if she is making a special trip that is unscheduled.

cjones

I've seen Tapered many times and she has never screwed anybody for a deposit so I can definitely tell you your money is safe. She and other ladies require deposits because there are too many flaky guys that cancel. I've seen a lot of people raise there rates because of what's going on in the world now. If you travel you can see how gas, flights and hotels prices have gone up a lot. Most girls have raised there rates but the good ones that care about there customers like Tapered only 50 bucks. She's not 600 a hour if you requested a longer time then I see why she asked you for a bigger deposit. I can guarantee you will have a great session shes one of the best to ever do it

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've seen Tapered many times and she has never screwed anybody for a deposit so I can definitely tell you your money is safe. She and other ladies require deposits because there are too many flaky guys that cancel. I've seen a lot of people raise there rates because of what's going on in the world now. If you travel you can see how gas, flights and hotels prices have gone up a lot. Most girls have raised there rates but the good ones that care about there customers like Tapered only 50 bucks. She's not 600 a hour if you requested a longer time then I see why she asked you for a bigger deposit. I can guarantee you will have a great session shes one of the best to ever do it
Like CJ says, TP is pro-pro when it comes to deposits and at delivering a memorable session.

I've never had a bad session with her, and I'm confident that I never will.