LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorTheInspector

Actually, she has raised her price(s) and requires a 50% deposit.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

HectorTheInspector

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

deestar

Back when she had injured her knee and was forced to cancel a tour, I had something scheduled with her and she offered to refund my deposit without me asking (I declined, putting it towards when she was ready to go).  That's again a sign of someone who's really on the up-and-up.  I feel a bit sketchy sending deposits to a lot of women but never with her.

Tiberius

If you travel it's a necessity. I wouldn't travel without deposit. If a profile is new yes its a leap of faith but I don't think it is with sessionettes who have been touring a while and if it is it will make the rounds

abracadabra

Just one data point about deposits with a different girl. If it's someone you've never met before, I'd take it back and re-send in the future. I booked a session with a girl last year who cancelled her trip, she refunded the deposit. This year I booked with her again, and she didn't even remember me despite me saying we were going to meet last year before she cancelled her trip, so I had to send a reference again. Sent another deposit, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'd have a hard time getting her to remember she was holding onto my money had she held onto it instead of refunding. Besides that, you never know if you're actually going to meet. There are stories of one girl holding onto deposits for an Australia trip cancelled due to covid and who knows if she'll ever make it back, or even if she does, if the timing will work out for the guys whose deposits she's holding onto.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

ImJustaFan192

Thought I would drop in here considering I just had a session with TP earlier today... and wow. Guys if she is in your area or if you are in her's, do yourself a favor and do not pass up the opportunity. Very fun session all around and genuinely enjoys what she does. She makes you comfortable (well and very uncomfortable lol) throughout. We did some semi-competitive wrestling and she mopped the floor with me. Not really sure if I would've stood a chance even if it was competitive. She obviously looks strong but she is very functionally strong on top of that and it makes her insanely tough. She has also gotten into jiu-jitsu so she really knows what she's doing. Put me in all kind of chokes and holds to where I had no clue what was coming next most of the time. Her scissors and chokeholds are crazy strong, I struggled to get up to 40-50% before tapping out. We did some armwrestling as well and I got her left handed (I'm a lefty) but she was able to take me down 2/3 times right handed (I'm protecting my ego and blaming that on fatigue 😂).

Overall just a really enjoyable session. She has this playful dominant side to her that is frustratingly hilarious while she's whispering in your ear as she chokes you out lmao. I know everyone has their preferences and all but she just seems to check all of the boxes. You are really doing yourself a disservice if you don't session with her if given the opportunity. Definitely one of the best sessions I've ever had.

crazycrazy

I saw TP again this week, and she remains great to session with. She is in terrific condition, and her psychological game compares to the best I've ever met. I felt like I had been diagnosed by a professional. She knows what to say and when to say it, and more importantly, where to position herself when she's saying it.

Redpool5

Guys. How sensual is Tampered physique..

michaelg1978

Has she been able to get that corrective surgery for her implants? Still can't believe that a doctor could screw up a procedure that badly as she described it.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw TP again this week, and she remains great to session with. She is in terrific condition, and her psychological game compares to the best I've ever met. I felt like I had been diagnosed by a professional. She knows what to say and when to say it, and more importantly, where to position herself when she's saying it.

TP fucks with your head so much it's hard to get her out of it!

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has she been able to get that corrective surgery for her implants? Still can't believe that a doctor could screw up a procedure that badly as she described it.
She had them removed year or so ago.  Nothing new beyond that. I've heard her talk of having them redone, but no movement on that front as far as I know. 
Yo.

cjones

Yes I've heard the same when I last spoke I know she's trying to get them done early next year I know she has a big trip to Europe coming up so and then another US tour so hopefully afterwards

Warhawk Overdrive

After all the trouble she has had with them, it might be better to leave them alone. But its her body
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

michaelg1978

I'm just amazed, and I don't know why considering the state of medicine in this country, that she can't sue for obvious malpractice.

liftcarryfan1

They used to be fun and perky to play with even tho I wasn't a fan of the shape but never a dull moment

DCReviews

Just had a session with her this week and I enjoyed it very much. She is very communicative and patient. I showed up to her location and we had some pleasant chitchat about my expectations. The session I was looking primarily for some domination and lift and carry. This woman is small yet mighty!  I noticed as soon as I walked in that the whole room was shifted around, she move furniture around and duct taped mats to the floor. She is definitely serious about what she does. Lol. There's definitely a reason why she is as popular as she is. She mentioned that most of her sessions are wrestling, and as busy as she is it's amazing how she can keep up her stamina. I'd definitely consider seeing her again.