Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just had a session with her this week and I enjoyed it very much. She is very communicative and patient. I showed up to her location and we had some pleasant chitchat about my expectations. The session I was looking primarily for some domination and lift and carry. This woman is small yet mighty!  I noticed as soon as I walked in that the whole room was shifted around, she move furniture around and duct taped mats to the floor. She is definitely serious about what she does. Lol. There's definitely a reason why she is as popular as she is. She mentioned that most of her sessions are wrestling, and as busy as she is it's amazing how she can keep up her stamina. I'd definitely consider seeing her again.

I think overall JP might be the best on the circuit right now or certainly among the Top 3-5. Saw her last month as well and TP moght better then ever.


liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just had a session with her this week and I enjoyed it very much. She is very communicative and patient. I showed up to her location and we had some pleasant chitchat about my expectations. The session I was looking primarily for some domination and lift and carry. This woman is small yet mighty!  I noticed as soon as I walked in that the whole room was shifted around, she move furniture around and duct taped mats to the floor. She is definitely serious about what she does. Lol. There's definitely a reason why she is as popular as she is. She mentioned that most of her sessions are wrestling, and as busy as she is it's amazing how she can keep up her stamina. I'd definitely consider seeing her again.

I think overall JP might be the best on the circuit right now or certainly among the Top 3-5. Saw her last month as well and TP moght better then ever.

Who is JP?

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just had a session with her this week and I enjoyed it very much. She is very communicative and patient. I showed up to her location and we had some pleasant chitchat about my expectations. The session I was looking primarily for some domination and lift and carry. This woman is small yet mighty!  I noticed as soon as I walked in that the whole room was shifted around, she move furniture around and duct taped mats to the floor. She is definitely serious about what she does. Lol. There's definitely a reason why she is as popular as she is. She mentioned that most of her sessions are wrestling, and as busy as she is it's amazing how she can keep up her stamina. I'd definitely consider seeing her again.

I think overall JP might be the best on the circuit right now or certainly among the Top 3-5. Saw her last month as well and TP moght better then ever.

Who is JP?

TP has in Tapered Physique. Was a typo sorry.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just had a session with her this week and I enjoyed it very much. She is very communicative and patient. I showed up to her location and we had some pleasant chitchat about my expectations. The session I was looking primarily for some domination and lift and carry. This woman is small yet mighty!  I noticed as soon as I walked in that the whole room was shifted around, she move furniture around and duct taped mats to the floor. She is definitely serious about what she does. Lol. There's definitely a reason why she is as popular as she is. She mentioned that most of her sessions are wrestling, and as busy as she is it's amazing how she can keep up her stamina. I'd definitely consider seeing her again.

I think overall JP might be the best on the circuit right now or certainly among the Top 3-5. Saw her last month as well and TP moght better then ever.

Who is JP?

TP has in Tapered Physique. Was a typo sorry.

oh, haha I thought there was someone else i thought i missed lol

cjones

I just sessioned with Tapered Physique in NJ last night it was one of my best sessions. Her legs are back the strongest I've ever seen them. Her Scissorholds are super strong and had me tapping out every time. Her upper body was so amazing and her trash talk was perfect. When my session was finished I couldn't move I felt like I was in the sky on cloud 9 and all I realized is that I just got TAPERED. She is a 20 out of 10 I definitely guarantee you will have a a amazing time with this special woman

nujerz84

I wasn't able to see her this time out but, from the times I have she one the best session ladies out imo.

Maddawg

Regarding her getting beat by any blue belt, I find that Interesting since she trains in Florida with high belts and she has many videos of beating female blue belts and also purple. She doesn't have many losses and the only losses she has are against the best wrestlers out there

hwillish

Just spent time with TP and she is better than ever ;)  Did share with me that she truly has gotten "into" ju jitsu and is working hard to become more proficient.  She's a must see :woohoo:

sharkwater

Wow...25 pages says quite a bit! She'll be coming to my area next month; I've just fired off an Email, fingers crossed!

squatty2

Based on recent insta**** posts, looks like she got implants put back in...

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow...25 pages says quite a bit! She'll be coming to my area next month; I've just fired off an Email, fingers crossed!

If you got to meet up with her, then my guess is you weren't disappointed in the slightest. 😀

cjones

I actually just Skyped with Tapered Physique last night. I had to see her with her new implants and they looked amazing. I unfortunately didn't get to finish my Skype because I couldn't last.  I can't wait to see her in person and feel on her new toys. She was a person I was comfortable seeing non topless but her topless I know I'm going to go crazy with her I can't wait to session with her I might have to take a trip to Florida. I was so excited with our Skype I now need the real in person session

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met Tapered Physique last week. She's got an impressive amount of muscle, and is very attractive. We had a non-competitive boxing and wrestling session, and she delivered a great experience. She's motivated and strong, and wants to prove her superiority.

I think her best quality is her understanding of what I was looking for in a session, and convincing me that she was that person. She is great at playing the dominant role. She seemed to be having a blast overpowering me and forcing me to worship her muscles. She has the intuitive ability to sense her client's reasons for being there, and an authentic way of fulfilling the fantasy. That can't be taught, I think it's a natural talent.

The session went way over time, even though I arrived 15 minutes late. If you're looking for what she offers in her sessiongirls profile, you'll be happy to see her.

I posted that review about 5 years ago, and last year I said this:

"I saw TP again this week, and she remains great to session with. She is in terrific condition, and her psychological game compares to the best I've ever met. I felt like I had been diagnosed by a professional. She knows what to say and when to say it, and more importantly, where to position herself when she's saying it."

I just saw her again, and I was going to say how accurate her diagnosis of my idiosyncrasies was. But I've said that twice before. She became the person I wanted meet while the session was on.

I was impressed by how amazing her body is. She has a very low fat content, just enough to stay beautiful without looking emaciated in her facial features, while still having great abs and ripped biceps. She is only 145 pounds, but she fights like a much bigger woman. As I watched her prepare to punch me it looked like her shoulders and arms became bigger, as if she were so excited to deliver the punishment that she grew bigger and stronger with her effort. The fight was one-sided but her victory was real.

Additionally, I should mention her excellent skills at organizing her appointments while on tour. She answers emails even though I imagine she has very little spare time. She remembers requests without reminders.

I am bruised and looking forward to our next meeting.

lifted

Has anyone seen her recently?

outmuscled

Each to their own, but I'll never understand how you can stand in front of a physique like Tapered's and focus on her breasts. Especially if they aren't even her own!
I mean yes, nipples do draw the eye (on any size of breast) but it's not their boobs that mark out muscular women, it's the pecs, delts and biceps that surround them.
All women have boobs, and women with large boobs are easy to come by. It's muscular female bodies that are rare, and something which most men never get to see.