Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doing a session with her tomorrow! Anyone have any advice?
My advice for any woman (depending on what kind of session you are doing) is to be nice and don't get too grabby without permission

Agree. Let TP take the lead and just enjoy yourself. Also if she pulls out her favorite purple toy, just don't fight her on it. 


Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doing a session with her tomorrow! Anyone have any advice?
My advice for any woman (depending on what kind of session you are doing) is to be nice and don't get too grabby without permission

Agree. Let TP take the lead and just enjoy yourself. Also if she pulls out her favorite purple toy, just don't fight her on it.


Oh lol what did she put you through?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doing a session with her tomorrow! Anyone have any advice?
My advice for any woman (depending on what kind of session you are doing) is to be nice and don't get too grabby without permission

Agree. Let TP take the lead and just enjoy yourself. Also if she pulls out her favorite purple toy, just don't fight her on it.


Oh lol what did she put you through?

What did she put through you, more to the point, LOL.

eagles65

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doing a session with her tomorrow! Anyone have any advice?

My advice for any woman (depending on what kind of session you are doing) is to be nice and don't get too grabby without permission

I also agree.  Be a gentleman.  Let her get comfortable.  Put her first.  I found most get very excited and into it.  Next thing you know they lady is leading you to paradise.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doing a session with her tomorrow! Anyone have any advice?
My advice for any woman (depending on what kind of session you are doing) is to be nice and don't get too grabby without permission

Agree. Let TP take the lead and just enjoy yourself. Also if she pulls out her favorite purple toy, just don't fight her on it.


Oh lol what did she put you through?

What did she put through you, more to the point, LOL.

Yes and the thing is TP really really really fucking enjoys using that purple toy if hers. Like really enjoys it which as a schmoe that makes me feel wonderful truly that I bring a sessioniate a bit of joy in her life besides the $$$ and attention.

HectorTheInspector

Just a heads up.....

If you are interested in a session with TP, you should see her soon if she is in your area.
Rumor has it she is going to cut back on her touring quite a bit and only doing a small tour a year
maybe even retire.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a heads up.....

If you are interested in a session with TP, you should see her soon if she is in your area.
Rumor has it she is going to cut back on her touring quite a bit and only doing a small tour a year
maybe even retire.

CB is being groomed to take over the family business that is true.

HectorTheInspector

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
CB is being groomed to take over the family business that is true.

That I do not know. CB is very young.

I just got the vibe that TP is getting
tired and burned out on the traveling.
I can't think of another SG that travels
as much and as frequent as TP over the years.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a heads up.....

If you are interested in a session with TP, you should see her soon if she is in your area.
Rumor has it she is going to cut back on her touring quite a bit and only doing a small tour a year
maybe even retire.

CB is being groomed to take over the family business that is true.

I wonder if Cay Baby is interested in getting as muscular as TP

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a heads up.....

If you are interested in a session with TP, you should see her soon if she is in your area.
Rumor has it she is going to cut back on her touring quite a bit and only doing a small tour a year
maybe even retire.

CB is being groomed to take over the family business that is true.

I wonder if Cay Baby is interested in getting as muscular as TP

That would be nice. But I would bet if she was going to be that hardcore, she would be on her way already. Odd thing is, I looked at both their profiles and Cay Baby is one inch taller and 10 pounds heavier. I would have thought it would be the other way around with muscle being heavier. (At the time they did their profiles)
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just got the vibe that TP is getting
tired and burned out on the traveling.
I can't think of another SG that travels
as much and as frequent as TP over the years.

That's unfortunate, but can't say I'm surprised. Seems like she's toured non-stop the last 3 years or so. And when I say non-stop, I mean looking at her schedule, it never seemed like she took longer than a 2 week break between going from one city to another on her schedule. Don't forget she's also had injury issues from all the times of lifting guys much heavier than her.

I think with the way she's toured over the last 3 years, it's pretty much been her full time job. If she decides to get a "normal" job then obviously she wouldn't be able to do this nearly as much, if at all.

Rooster

No one's posted since 2024 and TP is touring.  Any updates on her current condition and any advice while meeting her?  Thanks!

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No one's posted since 2024 and TP is touring.  Any updates on her current condition and any advice while meeting her?  Thanks!

I saw her in March and I think the picture of her SG in the red swimsuit is a good indication of how she looks now Maybe a bit bigger in the arms.

Be respectful. I don't know what kind of session you want but, don't touch anywhere without asking first.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No one's posted since 2024 and TP is touring.  Any updates on her current condition and any advice while meeting her?  Thanks!

You can see her condition on her IG page. It's remained fairly consistent over the past few years. She doesn't have any recent reviews here, but her SG page has a bazillion reviews. I could be wrong, but I think she has more reviews on that site than any other provider, and they're all positive.

Just act normal and respectful. She's chill. If you can't get along with her, you're probably not getting along with anyone.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No one's posted since 2024 and TP is touring.  Any updates on her current condition and any advice while meeting her?  Thanks!

You can see her condition on her IG page. It's remained fairly consistent over the past few years. She doesn't have any recent reviews here, but her SG page has a bazillion reviews. I could be wrong, but I think she has more reviews on that site than any other provider, and they're all positive.

Just act normal and respectful. She's chill. If you can't get along with her, you're probably not getting along with anyone.

Believe or not, TP is one of the more "seasoned veterans" as she been around since 2014. I know that is only 12 years ago, but that feels like a lifetime ago since so much has changed as a lot of elite sessioniates from that era have moved on. I think TP has gained such a wonderful reputation (and rightfully so, she was one of my regulars before I retired) that I think this thread hasn't been updated in a few years because it's just known throughout our community how great of a sessionate she is.