Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her recently?

Still recovering (in a good way) from seeing her. TP is at the top of her game again. If you need more details let me know.


phicam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her recently?

Still recovering (in a good way) from seeing her. TP is at the top of her game again. If you need more details let me know.

Yes please.. more details.. 😉

clay99

She would be my ideal provider if she had more muscle mass/size. Her videos on C4S are very provocative

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She would be my ideal provider if she had more muscle mass/size. Her videos on C4S are very provocative

I agree with that but she's still awesome. She was more jacked just a few years ago but she's gone the "natural" route of training now. I wish she was still like that as well, but I still like seeing her now and it's probably healthier for her.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She would be my ideal provider if she had more muscle mass/size. Her videos on C4S are very provocative

I agree with that but she's still awesome. She was more jacked just a few years ago but she's gone the "natural" route of training now. I wish she was still like that as well, but I still like seeing her now and it's probably healthier for her.

From my perspective, she was never my ideal size, so the fact she's now a bit smaller doesn't detract from the fact she does everything else that makes a session great for me.

MixedFighter99

So there is a little possibility I will be having a double session with Tapered Physique and Cay Baby. If it happens and you don't hear from me, it was a privilege speaking to all you fine schomes over the years...and I died with a smile on my face. :)

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So there is a little possibility I will be having a double session with Tapered Physique and Cay Baby. If it happens and you don't hear from me, it was a privilege speaking to all you fine schomes over the years...and I died with a smile on my face. :)

Real possibility* grrrrrr autocorrect.

MixedFighter99

Bumping this up to say Tapered Physique + Cay Baby = heaven on earth. What a fucking session!

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bumping this up to say Tapered Physique + Cay Baby = heaven on earth. What a fucking session!
A wisely chosen double can be a really next level experience.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bumping this up to say Tapered Physique + Cay Baby = heaven on earth. What a fucking session!

Any details on the session?  What did they each specialize in for your session. 

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bumping this up to say Tapered Physique + Cay Baby = heaven on earth. What a fucking session!

Any details on the session?  What did they each specialize in for your session.

I'm a long term client of TP so it actually started with Cay and I  having a bit of roleplay before we did a semi competitive/beatdown. Her skills are already very sharp and her nickname, "Mini Beast" is well earned. Legs are fucking unreal as you don't expect her to squeeze that hard but she does. Then TP came into the room and they took turns beating the snot out of me. Then after a bit of domination, TP took her toy out she loves to use more then anything else but CB didn't stay long for that as that would been weird as TP and I finished up our usual routine ending.

It honestly was a dream session really. CB is amazing as hell really and like her stepmom, a fun person just to talk with. Perhaps even more so. But once it's session time, look out!

cjones

That's a great review MixedFighter wow I know can tell by the energy in your reply that you had the best time. One thing I wanted to tell you is Tapered Physique is her real mother not her stepmother. That's why Cay Baby is so strong as she has that real Tapered Physique blood in her body. People probably think that's her stepmom because on the clips for sale you're not allowed to use the word Mom so because of that she uses stepmom. That's a great review tho I can't wait to see them both again.

MixedFighter99

Yes which while I think is very hot but also freaks me out a bit, lol.

Cay Baby btw is part of that young Florida Mafia as I like to call them along with Riot, Kody Evans, Tyler Lynn, etc who are all young, aggressive and seem like they want to wreck a lot of us.


jon808304

Doing a session with her tomorrow! Anyone have any advice?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doing a session with her tomorrow! Anyone have any advice?

My advice for any woman (depending on what kind of session you are doing) is to be nice and don't get too grabby without permission
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf