LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pakeha

Not that TP needs another glowing review, but here goes anyway :)

The things that most impressed me about her were her 'customer service' skills and her role play / trash talk abilities.

We had only met once before, 2-3 years earlier, but as we were talking about what I wanted to do, when I was umm-ing and ahh-ing, she asked whether I wanted to do the role play we did previously. I was amazed at either her memory or the notes she takes on her clients - very cool... certainly shows that she gives a sh*t about what she does, and her clients.

Secondly, she really immersed herself into my sick little fantasy. She stayed in character the whole time and got deep, deep into my head. The only other woman who did that, with that intensity, was the late, great Kris Clark.

Can't wait to see her again in December when she can take care of her little schmoe nephew again :) ...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pakeha

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MixedFighter99

TP takes notes but also has a very good memory. Jennifer Thomas does the same thing.  As notes on even potential clients on what  they were interested in, dislikes, etc.

Glad you had a great time. Looks like TP is back.

boyofwinter

When we met last year as soon as the door closed she got into character for the session and she was 100% for remembering everything we chatted about. She's great.

skipberg

I can totally echo the recent experiences with TP.  She is incredibly strong, yes, but what makes her so special is how undeniably expert she is at role plays. 

First, she had great ideas to improve on the role play I had laid out.  She has more experience with them than I do so I'm glad I listened. 

Second, she definitely stays in her role until the bitter (not so bitter, actually) end.  Not a single break from character. 

And third, she made sure I stayed in character.  I had two of those instances, and each time she made it clear that my lack of focus was not going to be tolerated, and I loved that. 

She knew how to push the role play to the absolute limit, and just barely beyond where I felt like I might get a bit lost.  When she sensed my fear (which was definitely there, and apparent) she pulled me back in.

She had me completely under her control, and it was amazing.

I cannot recommend her highly enough.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LuvsFitChicks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can totally echo the recent experiences with TP.  She is incredibly strong, yes, but what makes her so special is how undeniably expert she is at role plays. 

First, she had great ideas to improve on the role play I had laid out.  She has more experience with them than I do so I'm glad I listened. 

Second, she definitely stays in her role until the bitter (not so bitter, actually) end.  Not a single break from character. 

And third, she made sure I stayed in character.  I had two of those instances, and each time she made it clear that my lack of focus was not going to be tolerated, and I loved that. 

She knew how to push the role play to the absolute limit, and just barely beyond where I felt like I might get a bit lost.  When she sensed my fear (which was definitely there, and apparent) she pulled me back in.

She had me completely under her control, and it was amazing.

I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sounds like an awesome session experience. Hope to book her soon

wookiee

I saw TP here at the end of October. She was absolutely wonderful. We had a change in the schedule due to travel delays but she was very prompt with communication.


She is strong as hell
Her body is a temple with rock hard muscles
She has a smile to die for
And she can hold a great conversation


I am confident she will do what she needs to in order to make your session enjoyable.

LuvsFitChicks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw TP here at the end of October. She was absolutely wonderful. We had a change in the schedule due to travel delays but she was very prompt with communication.


She is strong as hell
Her body is a temple with rock hard muscles
She has a smile to die for
And she can hold a great conversation


I am confident she will do what she needs to in order to make your session enjoyable.


I've have talked to her about a possible session and I hope she comes my way soon!

I heard she's super sensual!!

MixedFighter99

I recently saw TP and the first thing that happened besides me once again picking my jaw off the ground as she looks right back to her peak form is she let me know she was really fucking unhappy I wasn't her first session post covid quarantine even though we sessioned quite a few times now therefore was going to make me play. And she did....in the most wonderful way possible. I was sore for days and could not wipe the smile off my face either.

She is back everyone!  :woohoo:

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I recently saw TP and the first thing that happened besides me once again picking my jaw off the ground as she looks right back to her peak form is she let me know she was really fucking unhappy I wasn't her first session post covid quarantine even though we sessioned quite a few times now therefore was going to make me play. And she did....in the most wonderful way possible. I was sore for days and could not wipe the smile off my face either.

She is back everyone!  :woohoo:

Posts like this make me question my retirement, i.e. marital fidelity. LMAO!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Viper4lyfe

A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

wookiee


e_honda

Very much around. Just saw her and she's awesome as usual.

Viper4lyfe


hope to finally be able to get a chance to book a session with her then.
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she still around?

did you ever bother checking any of the websites or emailing her?

Shan Banda

 :bravo:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can totally echo the recent experiences with TP.  She is incredibly strong, yes, but what makes her so special is how undeniably expert she is at role plays. 

First, she had great ideas to improve on the role play I had laid out.  She has more experience with them than I do so I'm glad I listened. 

Second, she definitely stays in her role until the bitter (not so bitter, actually) end.  Not a single break from character. 

And third, she made sure I stayed in character.  I had two of those instances, and each time she made it clear that my lack of focus was not going to be tolerated, and I loved that. 

She knew how to push the role play to the absolute limit, and just barely beyond where I felt like I might get a bit lost.  When she sensed my fear (which was definitely there, and apparent) she pulled me back in.

She had me completely under her control, and it was amazing.

I cannot recommend her highly enough.