Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Out of all do respect to this lady, but this incident being so fresh, and really not sure of the outcome yet, but this being now a multiple incident with her BF or ex BF,... I think I'd be a wee bit  leery doing a session and having this guy deciding on showing up.
Seems like he won't be in a position to show up for a while. And if you're worried about it, just don't do an incall.


cjones

I just saw Tapered Physique In Nj last night and she was AMAZING. She is the Pat Mahomes of sessions everytime I see her she gets better and better. She is on another level when it comes to her sessions people that have seen her know what I'm talking about. She had so much energy and I feel her scissors got stronger. I tapped faster than I usually do. She is competing in December so she's getting ready for her show. Her legs and Ass are amazing best I've ever seen on her. I def recommend seeing her.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just saw Tapered Physique In Nj last night and she was AMAZING. She is the Pat Mahomes of sessions everytime I see her she gets better and better. She is on another level when it comes to her sessions people that have seen her know what I'm talking about. She had so much energy and I feel her scissors got stronger. I tapped faster than I usually do. She is competing in December so she's getting ready for her show. Her legs and Ass are amazing best I've ever seen on her. I def recommend seeing her.

Why I'm seeing her the end of the month for a 7th time

marvin

Happy to hear Tapered Physique's recent legal drama has not negatively impacted her session performance.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just saw Tapered Physique In Nj last night and she was AMAZING. She is the Pat Mahomes of sessions everytime I see her she gets better and better. She is on another level when it comes to her sessions people that have seen her know what I'm talking about. She had so much energy and I feel her scissors got stronger. I tapped faster than I usually do. She is competing in December so she's getting ready for her show. Her legs and Ass are amazing best I've ever seen on her. I def recommend seeing her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MixedFighter99

Not surprised TP is still rocking it as a sessioniate even after everything. She might be the best lady on the tour right now.

liftcarryfan1

Tapered Physique is still amazing, still strong, still sexy, and... yeah! Wow.  Again I am 230ish.  In a month she went from 135-145.  Didn't lift for almost 4 months.  And she carried me around, A LOT!

Jimthehunter54

I'm just sad that she had to cancel her trip to Pittsburgh. I was debating on going. It probably would've been another fantastic time with her. Maybe next year.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm just sad that she had to cancel her trip to Pittsburgh. I was debating on going. It probably would've been another fantastic time with her. Maybe next year.

She normally makes up trips quickly. Just ask her to reschedule and most likely she will. TP has lots of clients in many cities.

Jimthehunter54

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm just sad that she had to cancel her trip to Pittsburgh. I was debating on going. It probably would've been another fantastic time with her. Maybe next year.

She normally makes up trips quickly. Just ask her to reschedule and most likely she will. TP has lots of clients in many cities.
She did and I'll be seeing her in November. Can't wait for it.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tapered Physique is still amazing, still strong, still sexy, and... yeah! Wow.  Again I am 230ish.  In a month she went from 135-145.  Didn't lift for almost 4 months.  And she carried me around, A LOT!

Is she doing OK? I heard she had to recover from surgery and has to go back for more.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tapered Physique is still amazing, still strong, still sexy, and... yeah! Wow.  Again I am 230ish.  In a month she went from 135-145.  Didn't lift for almost 4 months.  And she carried me around, A LOT!

Is she doing OK? I heard she had to recover from surgery and has to go back for more.

She was wearing a sports bra but the strength was like 95% there.  She's fucking amazing.  She will have to redo her boobs

cjones

She is super amazing. She's one of the few girls that everytime you see her the session gets better and better

Warhawk Overdrive

Did she grow her hair like on her SG profile or is it still short with the cropped sides??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

liftcarryfan1

Long hair so she looks even better

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Long hair so she looks even better

I actually like the short hair TP had. Made her look like a real bully. But she looks hot in longer hair too. :)