Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583345 Posts in 74343 Topics by 30083 Members - Latest Member: ndrwbrthr June 06, 2024, 08:31:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 131990 times)

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2020, 06:37:49 pm »
As sad as the situation Taperphysique got herself into, this I'd flat out funny.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wedding is 5-10 years away
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2020, 06:37:49 pm »

Offline Tmark

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2020, 11:42:35 am »
Aren’t we all jumping to conclusions a little too fast here? Would it make a difference if, hypothetically speaking, he was beating the shit out of a guy who was trying to rape her? Would at least explain why she would be so grateful to him.
“Work with integrity, with good intentions, be honest when you are wrong or when you’ve made mistakes because failure is part of the process of success.”

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2020, 01:16:55 pm »
Aren’t we all jumping to conclusions a little too fast here? Would it make a difference if, hypothetically speaking, he was beating the shit out of a guy who was trying to rape her? Would at least explain why she would be so grateful to him.

Lol she made no such statements to Police or any where else.. the info posted here are from the actual police reports from the incidents.

Offline Tmark

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2020, 07:56:21 pm »
I’ve learnt not to put too much faith in police reports.
“Work with integrity, with good intentions, be honest when you are wrong or when you’ve made mistakes because failure is part of the process of success.”

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2020, 07:11:28 pm »
Lol nujerz - his other 3 battery convictions he was trying to save people too - just unlucky I guess

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2020, 07:17:44 pm »

He could also have been fighting off a cyborg from the future sent back in time to kill her because she was destined to give birth to the leader of the human resistance. Hypothetically speaking.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2020, 07:46:26 pm »

He beat the crap out of a guy to save his woman?
The dream of every American male.

If that had happened, the boyfriend would have called the cops himself and been waiting (akimbo) with his cape flapping in the wind when they got there and proudly told the police that he did it. With one foot on the heap that is all that is left of the would be rapist. Maybe with his arm wrapped his woman in a protective manner while she looks up at him with the love/respect/awe that he has always deserved. Maybe with hearts or stars in her eyes

Cop: "Excuse me sir but can you please deflate your chest just a little bit and tell me what happened here?"

Yeah, thaaat's what happened.
Only shooting someone who breaks into your house in the middle of the night ranks higher to this make believe story
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2020, 07:49:05 pm »
Lol nujerz - his other 3 battery convictions he was trying to save people too - just unlucky I guess

Not everyone can be Batman and get away with it.

Offline Tmark

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2020, 05:37:05 pm »

If that had happened, the boyfriend would have called the cops himself and been waiting (akimbo) with his cape flapping in the wind when they got there and proudly told the police that he did it. With one foot on the heap that is all that is left of the would be rapist. Maybe with his arm wrapped his woman in a protective manner while she looks up at him with the love/respect/awe that he has always deserved. Maybe with hearts or stars in her eyes

Cop: "Excuse me sir but can you please deflate your chest just a little bit and tell me what happened here?"

Only shooting someone who breaks into your house in the middle of the night ranks higher to this make believe story

Ha ha, very funny everyone! Of course he’s not going to hang around if he has a record.

All I’m saying is, (a) trying to make sense of why she would defend him, (b) I personally know what it is to be on the receiving end of a bullshit police report, and (c) that we should probably put our pitchforks away and wait for the court process to play out.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2020, 08:56:49 pm »

Ha ha, very funny everyone! Of course he’s not going to hang around if he has a record.

All I’m saying is, (a) trying to make sense of why she would defend him, (b) I personally know what it is to be on the receiving end of a bullshit police report, and (c) that we should probably put our pitchforks away and wait for the court process to play out.

I believe in "innocent until proven guilty" but it's the court of pubic opinion that is in play at the moment. Look at any famous person who is in trouble with the law but has not gone to court yet. R. Kelly for example. I'm sure we have all made up our minds one way or another.

But, OK, I'll put the pitchfork away, but i'm keeping my dog and torches (just in case)  ;D

Seriously, I hope she does not do any jail time. And whatever mistakes she has made I think she has paid or is paying for it right now.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #190 on: August 16, 2020, 10:20:53 pm »
I hope she doesn’t do jail time also - I believe she is first time offense - and if he pleads - maybe they won’t be as concerned with her and give her probation or house arrest or maybe weekends - on the other hand- he just did 5 years for battery - so I’m thinking with his record he is looking at serious time

Offline squatty2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2020, 03:23:33 pm »
The prosecutor shouldn't be THAT interested in charging her so long as they get her boyfriend, and the victim doesn't say that she set the shit up.  She could say that she was scared, and felt an implicit threat which is why she didn't call the police, and why she wasn't able to stay away from him...

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2020, 06:54:01 am »
Does anyone know when this goes to trial?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2020, 01:10:14 pm »
I don't think it will go to trial-  hopefully she will get a good plea deal that doesn't involve jail time- The boyfriend has a hearing tomorrow-  I am just guessing that it is a plea agreement b/c they dropped the charges from attempted murder to aggravated assault and at the same time scheduled this hearing even though he has a Sept 23 docket call- I would think the only reason to reduce the charge and move the hearing up would be a plea- but I could be wrong- 

She also has a docket call listed for Sept 23-  I would think at that point she would either take a plea agreement or ask for a trial date if she is going to try to fight the charges- 

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #194 on: August 19, 2020, 10:51:37 am »
Thanks for the update and analysis. Seems as if we'll know her fate about a month from now.

I don't think it will go to trial-  hopefully she will get a good plea deal that doesn't involve jail time- The boyfriend has a hearing tomorrow-  I am just guessing that it is a plea agreement b/c they dropped the charges from attempted murder to aggravated assault and at the same time scheduled this hearing even though he has a Sept 23 docket call- I would think the only reason to reduce the charge and move the hearing up would be a plea- but I could be wrong- 

She also has a docket call listed for Sept 23-  I would think at that point she would either take a plea agreement or ask for a trial date if she is going to try to fight the charges-

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View