LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

Based off the charges and the fact that most prosecutors are being very lenient with minor charges due to COVID-19, I say TP plea bargins and hopefully avoid jails though TP in jail would be perfect fkr Chained Heat 4.  :)

MixedFighter99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have sessioned with her as well, and while I reflect what others said about her being very nice and accommodating, at the end of the day we really don't know these ladies.



Ladies all into you one day then dropping you out the blue is par for the course for many ladies in this industry. Happened so many times its not even funny.  It's Just a reminder any relationships that lasts, consider yourself fortunate.  Long as you get what you want out of it (mainly sexual stuff) it is what is.

It's One of the many reasons I long abandoned any hope of having a serious longterm sexual relationship.  Being a friend/schmoe with benefits is fine by me.

boyofwinter

She just posted dates starting in 2 weeks, interesting.

JustBiceps

Is her bf out? There's a chance he might jump some clients  :)

liftcarryfan1


boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is her bf out? There's a chance he might jump some clients  :)
Still not convinced that's what happened, or at least it's the whole story.

marvin

During this ordeal, I wonder if she spent her time getting prison ripped? Or God forbid, jailhouse tats.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
During this ordeal, I wonder if she spent her time getting prison ripped? Or God forbid, jailhouse tats.

I must admit I love the mohawk look she had. Totally makes her a bully. But jailhouse tats? Pass!

lleroy

Finally contacted her about a session, she seems cool. From all the good reviews here , it will be the most excited about meeting a new wrestler for a long time
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBBMW

Her photo in the car doesn't show much muscle.

liftcarryfan1


Bigz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her photo in the car doesn't show much muscle.

Agreed.

Whoever books her next, please let us know how her physique is. She probably took some time off from he gym due to the recent ordeal so it's be nice to know what exactly we'd be booking to see.

robo

Before she took down her IG, she looked like she lost a ton of muscle. She essentially did not look a like bodybuilder. I would for photos when booking.

marvin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Before she took down her IG, she looked like she lost a ton of muscle. She essentially did not look a like bodybuilder. I would for photos when booking.

Wonder if the attitude she brings to a session has changed.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lee092760

Out of all do respect to this lady, but this incident being so fresh, and really not sure of the outcome yet, but this being now a multiple incident with her BF or ex BF,... I think I'd be a wee bit  leery doing a session and having this guy deciding on showing up.