LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

Fact. Almost all these women end up with shitty men.  Sad fact I might add. 

liftcarryfan1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

artax

The other thing I don't get is why post that you've been arrested- all this probably would never have come to light if she didn't announce it seems odd - last thing I would want people to know

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The other thing I don't get is why post that you've been arrested- all this probably would never have come to light if she didn't announce it seems odd - last thing I would want people to know


She wants money for a lawyer
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

artax

It's kind of disturbing that you would know a guest of yours is being beaten in your house and you don't call 911 - as for lawyer he posted 50k for bail - let him pay lawyer he got her in the mess to begin with

SoulPlane

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's kind of disturbing that you would know a guest of yours is being beaten in your house and you don't call 911 - as for lawyer he posted 50k for bail - let him pay lawyer he got her in the mess to begin with
One reason one might not call the cops in this situation is "oh shit, this dude is a known gangster who will kill me and my whole family if I call the cops!" Which is what I'd be willing to believe if not for her getting engaged to said gangster a few weeks later. If she gets on the stand and tries to repeat what she told the detective about being too afraid to call the police in the first place, the prosecutor is going to eat her alive on cross-examination.

artax

She will not take the stand- probably plea deal-

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She will not take the stand- probably plea deal-

Yep. Hopefully TP doesn't wreck her life for this guy.

squeezemebaby

I'm reading here that she is a devoted mother who loves her children. It's not just her own life that she might be wrecking then.

I never met her and am just looking from the outside; what I find odd, is the way she asks for support on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, without giving any important details. She was in the car with a fugitive. Caught in the act. That's quite an important detail to mention, when askig for support. Especially if you truly woudl be "innocent",  meaning" you have a very good reason for helping this fugitive.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm reading here that she is a devoted mother who loves her children. It's not just her own life that she might be wrecking then.

I never met her and am just looking from the outside; what I find odd, is the way she asks for support on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, without giving any important details. She was in the car with a fugitive. Caught in the act. That's quite an important detail to mention, when askig for support. Especially if you truly woudl be "innocent",  meaning" you have a very good reason for helping this fugitive.
Unless I'm mistaken fugitive is not correct. She was supposed to avoid interacting with him which is why she is in trouble.

artax

no fugitive is the correct word-  she wasn't told not to interact with him she was told not to aid him in avoiding detection-  it appears that is exactly what she was doing - she was driving him in his mother's care (most likely to avoid detection) and she wasn't at her house for several days prior (most likely she is with him in a hotel probably paid for her)-  her claims of innocence don't fly-  the guy has convictions for cocaine, tampering with evidence, 3 battery convictions, robbery and grand theft-  and I just can't get over in her plea for money that she says she cares about people yet a guest in her home was violently beaten and she didn't even bother to call 911 while the guy crawls to his driveway where he is found 5 hours later

artax

looks like the boyfriend is going to take a plea deal-  they changed the charges from attempted murder to agrravated battery- he was looking at 15 years if convicted on attempted murder - so makes sense to take best deal he can get

lee092760

Unfortunate..... I've seen this happen with other women not just in the BB world. I am watching someone I know personally going down a road similar. I've basically had to cut myself off from her as the decisions that I see being made are looking pretty self destructive.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The prosecutor has to prove she was trying to give him a place to hide from law enforcement or otherwise help him avoid arrest/prosecution. The fact that they're in the same car after this violent episode at her house is. . . certainly iffy, but not in itself proof of guilt. I can buy her not being at her house if she was out traveling like usual, but I would get as many friends and family members as possible to come out and speak on my wherabouts for those two days if I were in her position and knew I wasn't trying to help him hide from the law.

If she was staying with a family member and had people that could vouch for her not being with her boyfriend, I doubt she would have been arrested in the first place.  That it's gotten to this point very likely points to her hiding out with him and not informing the police.   


QuoteI didn't see that review, but I agree. If I were the dude this happened to, I'd be pissed off and would be screaming from the rooftops on every review site I could. If I were TP, once this business was over, I'd take out an order of protection against this boyfriend character and stay the hell away from him.

You say that like these women usually make rational decisions. 

artax

Wedding is 5-10 years away

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wedding is 5-10 years away

They don't let you get married in jail anymore?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf