⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TheBeast1971

+1 ..  20-30 commitments!  I wonder if any sessons visitor to Oz has achieved that (for a short trip)?  And these two are not even catering to the wrestling crowd.  I suppose the muscle/sex-loving customers are in the majority, but I am one of those who requires more than just role-play wrestling to part me from my dollars!  It will be interesting to see who eventually arrives...
At least visiting for the Melbourne Cup is a sensible goal. It would be good if more women regarded a visit to Australia more as a subsidised holiday rather than a tour where they make as much money as a similar tour around the USA.  It's a different (immature) market here, with high travel expenses.  While they are here, why not see the country, instead of just the walls of a hotel room?

TheBeast1971

Well - I'm sure Gayle will be an asset to the Melbourne Cup, and Melbourne, and I'm sure she will have a queue of guys waiting to see her!  Thanks for the info.

marfam

I had a session with Gayle . One of the best I had.

Musculoadicto1965

Gayle Moher also will be in my area in a month, and I would like to read some reports about recent sessions with her. I like Muscle Worship, Lift & Carry and armwrestling.

Thanks





artax

I've heard from reliable sources that Gayle is sensual but would not expect f/s and probably not on first session, I believe its a ymmv thing

jimmykimmel

Beautiful lady.  No FS!  Sensual and sexy, but needs to warm up to you first. Be respectful, and you'll have a great time.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Beautiful lady.  No FS!  Sensual and sexy, but needs to warm up to you first. Be respectful, and you'll have a great time.

I find this really hard to believe.  We've had others on here saying they got FS from her, she's openly advertised herself as an escort online in the past, and she well-known for doing hardcore porn with Muscle Elegance.  I'm inclined to go with the guys who say FS is available.


grendelsm21

May seem kind of weird, but she is selective.  I saw her for almost five years before I graduated to the next level . . . before Gayle was already one of my favorites, and she's now top two or three IMHO.  Nevertheless, she actually is pretty shy on first meeting her; she was with me.  I know this seems counter-intuitive because Jonas is right about her history, but her initial shyness is a fact.  And Jimmy is right, she needs to warm up to you.  I didn't realize there was an "advanced placement" class until pretty recently, and I could not be more thankful that I hung in.  Now when I see her, she is warm, witty, very sweet and quite simply, adorable.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Beautiful lady.  No FS!  Sensual and sexy, but needs to warm up to you first. Be respectful, and you'll have a great time.

I find this really hard to believe.  We've had others on here saying they got FS from her, she's openly advertised herself as an escort online in the past, and she well-known for doing hardcore porn with Muscle Elegance.  I'm inclined to go with the guys who say FS is available.

Flinttown32

Hmmmm. Makes me want to see her again. I saw her once and received EVERYTHING except FS. It did seem that she would've provided FS if I saw her again but just haven't gotten around to it.

tonyjungle

Always wanted to see her for muscle worship and role play. How is she in session nowadays ?
Thanks!

grossbar

Had a seesion late last year.
Lovely person, easy going. Just treat her with respect and you won't be dissapointed

tonyjungle

All of this is getting me psyched up for my session with her tht is scheduled in a few days!

imanze

Careful guys ... She's aging fast.

samsadeniz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Careful guys ... She's aging fast.

%100 agreed. personally I prefer having sex with older woman 45+ but since this is a muscle fitness issue I' rather chose a ripped younger FBB