Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is coming to my area soon. I want to see her but, hoe much does she charge for a worship session?

  With a deposit, $270 for an hour bikini, $315 topless or $360 nude
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lj23

Cool thanks. I'll email her and tell her what I'm looking for.

larky368

I saw Gayle a couple of years ago. Her rates are reasonable at I think $300- $350 and 10% discount if you book early. She wasn't as lean and defined as she seems to be now and I would love to see her again just for that reason. As I recall she was pleasant but not one of the more memorable personalities I've come across. As for fs I never got the impression that she was offering but she did offer russian which is something that no one else has. Nice soft set of boobs. Not tough like a pair of volleyballs so it was a enjoyable happy ending.

grossbar

had a seession with her last year. No fs but she is a lovely lady and I can assure that you will enjoy it

randy312

that was my experience as well, no FS available but still a very enjoyable time, nice lady, not that passionate about it,  as some ive seen but still  worth the time  and money i spent, 2 hr session

grendelsm21

Gayle is one of my favs.  With her though, YMMV is in full force.  She is rather shy and a number of guys have mistaken that for standoffishness.  But if you are willing to invest the time and get to know Gayle, she is an absolute delight; she has a very dry sense of humor which I love about her.  If you can't put her at ease with your chat; if you are one of these hammerheads who walks in EXPECTING to get laid, your experience (and hers) will be less than satisfying.  I'm not convinced she's totally made her peace with sessioning, and for that she has, in reviews, been roundly criticized.  The reality is, and I expect a lot of guys to scoff at this, she's pretty sensitive and to afford you a great session, you'll need to be a gentleman, have a sense of humor, and actually care a little bit about her and possess the ability to convey that.

That said, I'll see her again, and again, and again . . .

jimmykimmel

Agree w/ MuscleHunter. Gayle needs some time to warm up to you. Just know that going in and play it cool.  Be a gentleman. She is gorgeous and quite friendly once comfortable with you.

Jonas

All this "shyness" and "sensitivity" is hard to believe from someone that used to fairly openly advertise herself as a escort back in her early Muscle Elegance days. What some women will do to deny their past.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gayle is one of my favs.  With her though, YMMV is in full force.  She is rather shy and a number of guys have mistaken that for standoffishness.  But if you are willing to invest the time and get to know Gayle, she is an absolute delight; she has a very dry sense of humor which I love about her.  If you can't put her at ease with your chat; if you are one of these hammerheads who walks in EXPECTING to get laid, your experience (and hers) will be less than satisfying.  I'm not convinced she's totally made her peace with sessioning, and for that she has, in reviews, been roundly criticized.  The reality is, and I expect a lot of guys to scoff at this, she's pretty sensitive and to afford you a great session, you'll need to be a gentleman, have a sense of humor, and actually care a little bit about her and possess the ability to convey that.

That said, I'll see her again, and again, and again . . .

grendelsm21

Hmmm, interesting point.  I was unaware of that.  Still dig her the most though...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All this "shyness" and "sensitivity" is hard to believe from someone that used to fairly openly advertise herself as a escort back in her early Muscle Elegance days. What some women will do to deny their past.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gayle is one of my favs.  With her though, YMMV is in full force.  She is rather shy and a number of guys have mistaken that for standoffishness.  But if you are willing to invest the time and get to know Gayle, she is an absolute delight; she has a very dry sense of humor which I love about her.  If you can't put her at ease with your chat; if you are one of these hammerheads who walks in EXPECTING to get laid, your experience (and hers) will be less than satisfying.  I'm not convinced she's totally made her peace with sessioning, and for that she has, in reviews, been roundly criticized.  The reality is, and I expect a lot of guys to scoff at this, she's pretty sensitive and to afford you a great session, you'll need to be a gentleman, have a sense of humor, and actually care a little bit about her and possess the ability to convey that.

That said, I'll see her again, and again, and again . . .

awesome

Just wondering if anyone has reviews of Gayle as she is coming to my area soon?

Thanks

curiousG

I saw Gayle a long time ago (1996-ish?), so this isn't a current review. That said, she looked great, was very accomodative re: apparel requests and was  a game roleplayer. She had a nice, tight scissorhold, but she wouldn't squeeze as tightly as I would have liked. Looking back, she may have been a bit bored with the wrestling stuff. She seemed to enjoy having her legs and feet massaged a great deal more. Fantastic body, very smooth skin, nice makeup. Sexy voice/accent, husky but not too deep. Her laugh was sexy, I remember that...

It was $150 for the hour. I'm sure it's more these days. No FS, no kissing. Topless was offered for addtl $50. I passed, being more of a leg man. Nice oiled HJ at the end. All in all, a memorable session. Hope you have a great time  ;)

Megatron

She's very cool and if the chemistry is right will do a lot of things with you on a sliding scale of course.

FYI she does do DFK which was real nice.

handsom_1

I will be seeing her very soon as she is comimg to my town!  Her rates are pretty much the same: $300 for bikini, $350 for topless and $400 for nude. If paid by PayPal in advance, there is a 10% discount.  If any of you guys have anything very private you would like to share about your sessions with Gayle, please PM me and I promise that I will post a very detailed review about my session with her the very next day.   ;)

smokinsax5

I just a had my first session with Gayle two weeks ago.  I had made an appointment several weeks out to schedule a two hour slot.  She was running a 10% discount if you booked 10 days in advance.  Over the course of a few emails we set up a time and she asked me what I would like to do.  I thought that everything was cool, but she contacted me a few days later asking me for another deposit and time for the session.  We did get this straightened out, but I ended up rescheduling for an hour earlier.  I forgot about this and was actually an hour late for day of the meeting. 

When I got to her room, she was wearing a tight, short black dress and heels.  Her breasts looked absolutely massive in that thing.  Heightwise, she is a tiny lady in person.  I apologized for being late and she was very understanding.  She seemed to be genuinely nice, but that could just be an act, I don't know.  We shot the breeze for a bit, before she took me to the bedroom.  She does disguise her voice in that it goes from high to low mid sentence.  I was shocked that it was about as deep as mine.  She was pretty talkative during the entire thing, asking me questions more so than talking about herself.  She has quite a sense of humor, dry, but I found it very appealing.

I sat on the bed and she flexed her biceps for me, letting my feel them, and her shoulders and forearms.  She asked me to touch her pecs and then squeeze her breasts which felt huge, firm, and heavy in her push-up bra.  I wasn't too quick to get undressed so to make me more comfortable she did give me a back massage for a few minutes.  She stripped down to her panties as she did this. Finally, she convinced me to strip down to my boxers and after I got on my back I began to feel her arms again.  She would straddle me, facing me and with her back to me.  She even pinched my nipples with her fingernails.  She was somewhat soft and didn't have a visible six pack and her butt was flabby, but still really nice to squeeze.  After awhile she laid next to me and I was able to explore her calves and thighs.  I asked if I would play with her breasts and she obliged, even allowing me to kiss them and suck her nipples which were big and hard.  She would casually graze my penis through my boxers and ask how he was doing.  Eventually we both were naked and she lubed me up and told me to titfuck her.  After a few minutes of that, the session was drawing to a close.  She took my dick in her hand and began to stroke my and reciprocated by fingering her.  I asked her to go a little harder until I popped.  We cleaned up, got dressed, hugged, and I was on my way.

Honestly, I found her to be very engaged in what we were doing and attentive to say the least.  I do still think she is kind of ditsy though, but she does travel often and is answering many emails from many fans, I'm sure.  She did promise me a diet plan and expected me to put on some muscle before our next encouter. She even wanted me to send her pictures of my different beard styles.  Whether or not she meant this, I am not sure.  I did email her about the plan, but she hasn't gotten back to me and I doubt that she will.  Nevertheless, I would go see her again.

xyhg2001

Haven't seen anything recently, any thoughts? She is visiting Phila March 8.