LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SK

why dont you use the search facility - there are quite a few posts about gayle and her sessions

SK

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

catmando

Gayle is a delight and generous, but I think that chemistry matters more for her than most gals. She is very beautiful, but a bit pricey. Worth it, IMHO, but as always, YMMV.

gqj74

I had a very sensual with her session worth every $$

alexg1

what is her style? is she very dominant?

bche2003

I had a session with her a few months ago....she was nice had a nice body but seemed to be going through the motions......meaning she has done this so much that it's semi boring to her....don't get me wrong I had fun....but would  I go back for a 2nd time? I would say no, but she maybe your cup of tea !!!  FYI I'm very good at reading people...so you make the call as you can tell when you read this posting it's like a tug o war back and forth with the feelings.

femusclover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with her a few months ago....she was nice had a nice body but seemed to be going through the motions......meaning she has done this so much that it's semi boring to her....don't get me wrong I had fun....but would  I go back for a 2nd time? I would say no, but she maybe your cup of tea !!!  FYI I'm very good at reading people...so you make the call as you can tell when you read this posting it's like a tug o war back and forth with the feelings.

I too felt Gayle was going through the motions unlike others like KO, Jana and Mistress Treasure who are really into having their bodies worshipped with plenty of interaction.  Do not get me wrong, Gayle has a great body which is great to worship.

femusclover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with her a few months ago....she was nice had a nice body but seemed to be going through the motions......meaning she has done this so much that it's semi boring to her....don't get me wrong I had fun....but would  I go back for a 2nd time? I would say no, but she maybe your cup of tea !!!  FYI I'm very good at reading people...so you make the call as you can tell when you read this posting it's like a tug o war back and forth with the feelings.

I too felt Gayle was going through the motions unlike others like KO, Jana and Mistress Treasure who are really into having their bodies worshipped with plenty of interaction.  Do not get me wrong, Gayle has a great body which is great to worship.

Sorry I forgot to add Roxie and Brigitta who are amazingly sensual in their sessions.

alexg1

thank you guys, does she offer FS?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with her a few months ago....she was nice had a nice body but seemed to be going through the motions......meaning she has done this so much that it's semi boring to her....don't get me wrong I had fun....but would  I go back for a 2nd time? I would say no, but she maybe your cup of tea !!!  FYI I'm very good at reading people...so you make the call as you can tell when you read this posting it's like a tug o war back and forth with the feelings.

That is the way she seemed when I saw her but that has been 3 years or more so maybe she is better or worse today
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

realun

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with her a few months ago....she was nice had a nice body but seemed to be going through the motions......meaning she has done this so much that it's semi boring to her....don't get me wrong I had fun....but would  I go back for a 2nd time? I would say no, but she maybe your cup of tea !!!  FYI I'm very good at reading people...so you make the call as you can tell when you read this posting it's like a tug o war back and forth with the feelings.

I too felt Gayle was going through the motions unlike others like KO, Jana and Mistress Treasure who are really into having their bodies worshipped with plenty of interaction.  Do not get me wrong, Gayle has a great body which is great to worship.


I agree, Gayle Moher looks great, but I saw her and she did not seem all that into it like others I've seen such as Mistress Treasure, Kathy Connors, Christine Marshall, or Anita Ramsey. I would not see her again. YMMV.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bche2003

She does offer FS it's too much though like 650-700? And I felt her up it's very wide....meaning you could probably fist her this may not be a good thing as if you F her it will feel like your hitting air? Just my theory....no disrespect intended!! :O)



KARMA friends?

gqj74

She was extremely wet  when iImet with her very sensual and sexxy.Her boobs where to die for loved rubbing them .

realun

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with her a few months ago....she was nice had a nice body but seemed to be going through the motions......meaning she has done this so much that it's semi boring to her....don't get me wrong I had fun....but would  I go back for a 2nd time? I would say no, but she maybe your cup of tea !!!  FYI I'm very good at reading people...so you make the call as you can tell when you read this posting it's like a tug o war back and forth with the feelings.

I too felt Gayle was going through the motions unlike others like KO, Jana and Mistress Treasure who are really into having their bodies worshipped with plenty of interaction.  Do not get me wrong, Gayle has a great body which is great to worship.


I agree, Gayle Moher looks great, but I saw her and she did not seem all that into it like others I've seen such as Mistress Treasure, Kathy Connors, Christine Marshall, or Anita Ramsey. I would not see her again. YMMV.

Sorry, I just reread that post and it was poorly worded.  I meant I had gerat sessions with Mistress Treasure, Kathy Connors, Christine Marshall, Anita Ramsey.  My session with Gayle was not as much fun, I left feeling like she had overbooked her sessions for the day and just wanted people in and out as quickly as possible.  Phone constantly ringing, interruptions at door.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khan1987

how do you book a session with her????

TheWizard

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
how do you book a session with her????
Either email her at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or call her at 614-446-6643.