Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agamemnon

I saw Gayle a few months ago. She was in the city with Lauren Powers.
I called her up and when she answered the door I was just blown away.
She was massive, simply massive. Huge biceps, out of this world calves, a back taht didn;t stop and very sweet. Trash talked to my heart's delight. she does have limits but feel free to discuss before going in.
It was great even though the room didn;t help (two very small sigle beds ).
I'd heard mixed things about gayle and I went in feeling ambivalent. I came out feeling I can recommend her.

Afterwards we talked a bit. A good experience. Only sour point: I think her voice has become a bitmore masculine and -it appeared to me- that she tries to mask it which a times seems odd.
Also, after the session a had a run in with  Lauren Powers and -while totaly respecting Lauren - Gayle was on another level aestheticaly.

Go for it. ;)


bop

Hi bros, did anyone of you had any session with Gayle Moher? Does she provide to fs or what? And the rates?

daruud

I had a session with her back in 2006. Not sure about the FS. But i did get my moneys worth. She is not a clock watcher. :) Oh as for fees i cant remember it was along time ago :(
Somewhere around the 250-300 euros region i think. ???

Hope that helps. :)

khuddle

I had a sesion with her in 2005. She was "ok". Body was ok but bad breast job.
Also, Gayle has kind of a depressed personalit. A terrible trauma happened
to her years ago and I dont think she has ever recovered form it.

daruud

I must of got her on a good day she seemed upped beat on my session.  :)

joe33

That documentry on uk tv about her last year explained what happened,bad stuff,she was with another woman whos i cant think of at the moment,she seemed to not really like doing the whole session thing,just viewed it as easy money,and if i remember was not that impressed with the men who came,but its been a while since i saw it,any one else catch it?

daruud

Yeah i saw it. I not sure if that was filmed after my session or before. Either way i had a good time.

d44h11

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That documentry on uk tv about her last year explained what happened,bad stuff,she was with another woman whos i cant think of at the moment,she seemed to not really like doing the whole session thing,just viewed it as easy money,and if i remember was not that impressed with the men who came,but its been a while since i saw it,any one else catch it?

It was with Lauren Powers.

I posted the whole show when it was first aired.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amazingly the links are still valid.

daruud

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I posted the whole show when it was first aired.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amazingly the links are still valid.

+K  8)

bop

ok bros, but nobody tells me about fs

daruud

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok bros, but nobody tells me about fs

Theres only way to find out. :) Have a session ;)

kiscokid

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok bros, but nobody tells me about fs

Not f.s., but she'll let you go down on her if she likes you.  She reciprocates orally just a little, but she'll leave you a happy camper.  As I recall, she likes to have her ass nibbled too.  She's consistently given me very good sessions; and I've had sessions with her recently.  Hope this helps.

bugsyman

As I've heard she is doing muscle worship, massage, and hj, but zou will have to be her regular customer to get something more than that. If she likes you, and after 3-4 sesions mazbe zou could get lucky to get fs.

fbbfbb

gayle moher and lauren powers will near my city.... wanna know who is better in terms of sessions ???? do any one of them do fs or hj  , bj ?????? also gayle has requested an advance payment.... is it advisable to do so

thanks

nycred

Lauren would probably be a better bet for FS as she advertises on EROS.  Gayle and I exchanged some emails a while back and she kinda flipped out when I had asked some nuanced questions regarding FS.  She accused me of being someone else that had posted reviews of her on TER, and went on and on......  Needless to say, the session never happened.  From what I have seen/read, Lauren seems to have a much better attitude and Gayle seems to be over it.