Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dante

Has anyone had a session with Gayle Moher?

dante

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bugsyman

I think that she works in pair with Lauren Powers. I'm not sure that she does solo sessions. Since her website is out I don't have new information. Maybe she does, because she is now into adult movie buiseness!

salvie

Hey, she has a new site at:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also has an appointment ONE ON ONE section in it.

daruud

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone had a session with Gayle Moher?


I have this year. Its the best session i have had so far. I think she travels with Lauren Powers, but she was no where to be seen when i had my session. I got more than i payed and she never watched the clock. A night to remember for sure.  ;D

j1mmah

Man, she has really gotten cut in recent times. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is she getting really serious about competing as she was in the past?

badboy01

I have seen her twice in sessions, and she was very passive. However, this was several years ago.

Gym_Crazy001

Gayle has a very pleasant demeanor and can be aggressive if engaged correctly.

kiscokid

Had a session with her last night (Feb.6th).  She's in contest condition.  Her body is off-the-hook gorgeous.  She's a brunette these days.  Awesome session.  Darling lady. LOTS OF FUN. 

kiscokid

As my old man says: you either get the name or the story.  I gave you the name, so I'm afraid you don't get the story (gotta respect my old man).

bugsyman

I think that nothing is imposible here. She pushed some limits last year. First she was telling that she will never do XXX movie (and now she does!). So, if she doesn't do fs now, maybe she will!

bugsyman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think he means those XXX lesbo movies she did for Denise masino's Muscle El...

Right! She was telling before that there is no chance that she would do any kind of adult movies because (as she said) "they don't pay enough"! I guess Denise had enough money to pay her!

Shintoism

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone had a session with Gayle Moher?


Yes, I saw her twice way back in the stone-age (circa 1999).  Although some may consider her 'passive', I enjoyed my sessions just the same, and she was a very classy lady.

ukclueless

Saw Gayle last week. First session I've had with an FBB and it won't be the last!
All I will saw is that she is an amazing lady, warm/friendly and well worth a meetup :) Boy is she strong too!

kiscokid

Men, need I remind you that Gayle is a woman.  You'd learn as much from beating your head against the wall as you would trying to predict her behavior.

randy312

Has anybody here had a session with Gayle Moher?, shes coming to  a nearby city soon and i was wondering what to expect if I go through with a session, thank you