⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoSev

Some have commented on Gayle being a bit passive/unengaging. Has anyone tested her domination skills? Does she get into it?


mercmush

Gayle is passive & unengaging. Over the years I've seen her become more disinterested and lazy which is to be expected I suppose.

samsadeniz

she is an amazing fbb. but her sessions are terrible!! i say watch her videos but
private session no no no no a big no. its her attitude. the biggest turn off

xerxes

She was pretty engaging and sensual when I met her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

samsonite

She was unengaging at times,speaking in low tones, but at other times quite friendly during the same session. This was 5-6 years ago.
I would give her a 5 out of 10. Domination is not my thing,so I can't tell anything about that. Muscle worship with Gayle was ok,but I have had better experiences.

tom jensen

booked her, sent her a deposit, she did change her travel dates 1 week prior to her visit for whatever reason, i was out of town that week, told her to keep the money and delete my email address for future visits
Tells you enough about her attitude
I am done with chicks like that
good luck if you book her

samsadeniz

that is what i dont get! why do i have to respect her or another fbb or escort? and pay large amounts of money. if they were providing their services for free ok! they need to respect me. throw in an extra 100 we'll see who recpects who. this goes for eveyone and everything in this world. you are as good as your moneys worth!!

paultrevayne

Has anyone seen her recently? sessioned with years ago when she was still a competitive bb

Bobo27

Yes I met her July 1. She was in great shape and has been on stage this year.  Very hot babe.

mercmush

She is still kinda hot but she's pushing on a bit these days. In recent times I have found her distant and lazy in sessions, very passive and only there for the $$$

Butch40

She is visiting my area in the near future.  I think she is very attractive but I saw the UK tv vid and now have a lot of reservations as she came off as so dour and depressed.  Is she friendly and engaging in person?  FS availible or at least DATY?  What is her going rate?

gqj74

I had a great time with her and worth every $$:)

fred1959

Preview video clip at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is actually pretty good.Gayle is aggressive with the guy.If she dominates like that in sessions,would like to see her.

enthusiast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is visiting my area in the near future.  I think she is very attractive but I saw the UK tv vid and now have a lot of reservations as she came off as so dour and depressed.  Is she friendly and engaging in person?  FS availible or at least DATY?  What is her going rate?

My sentiments exactly. After having watched those interviews, I had to cancel an appointment. Even with more than a week notice, she was very unhappy and unprofessional about it.

alexg1

Looking to get feedback on sessions with Gayle Moher!