Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JavaMan

Gayle was also one of my very favorites.  I saw her twice and would see her again in a moment if she traveled.

JavaMan

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

artax

Thanks for the update- always wanted to see her- don't know if I will get to Panama City though

Bulklover

I know on some other threads, Gayle has gotten some mixed reviews.  However, I think a number of guys mistake her "standoffishness" for actual shyness.  She seemed standoffish the first time I saw her fifteen years ago, but I tried killing her with kindness and she responded.  After that first session, I must've seen her at least a dozen times and on every occason she was kind, generous, affectionate, and very welcoming.  She's one of my ATFs.
Life sucks and then you die.

Gazzzz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know on some other threads, Gayle has gotten some mixed reviews.  However, I think a number of guys mistake her "standoffishness" for actual shyness.  She seemed standoffish the first time I saw her fifteen years ago, but I tried killing her with kindness and she responded.  After that first session, I must've seen her at least a dozen times and on every occason she was kind, generous, affectionate, and very welcoming.  She's one of my ATFs.

Seems we all fell a little bit in love with gayle 🤣

cjones

Yes I did too. I only saw her 3 times she was beautiful nice and just lovely to be around and talk too especially with her accent. Does anybody know how to get in contact with her? I would love to see her again.

busthemus2003

Her name   @yahoo.com a bit slow responding these days. Will not travel and not in competition shape at all.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her name   @yahoo.com a bit slow responding these days. Will not travel and not in competition shape at all.

The first time I saw her she was in comp shape and holy Christ, I almost emptied my clip right there as I walked in the door.  Never had seen such a gorgeous combo of mass that was not over-the-top, yet as thick as possible on a small frame . . . if that makes the least bit of sense . . .

The times after that, she's stopped training for comps, was still in good shape, but you probably would not have known she'd been an elite bber.  Nevertheless, her sessions were outstanding, and I developed a bit of a crush on her, which I told her about, and she thought it was cute and complimentary.  I miss Gayle.
Life sucks and then you die.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her name   @yahoo.com a bit slow responding these days. Will not travel and not in competition shape at all.
saw my quite and thought it didn't sound right... not in contest shape but still has amazing body and still beautiful.

jbeast

About Gayle Moher, I was thinking about her recently and saw this old thread about how she was in session. I saw her three times around a dozen years ago, and I took a chance on the last day of a business trip and had an evening flight. I was visiting, she was too (on tour) and we met in the lobby of my hotel on a weekend. Gayle was stunning in a tight slacks and jacket, sexy and in great shape, probably in her early to mid 50s then. Having read here about her sometimes aloof manner, I decided to change it up and asked if she wanted to go to lunch at the hotel before the session. Pleased, she smiled, "Maybe afterwards?" We adjourned to my room upstairs, she confirmed the kind of role play and activities we had discussed on the phone. She was slow and deliberate as the session started, gradually opening up with dominant and sexy dialogue and activities. It was a great session. We freshened up, discussed the session world at lunch (we both ate light), my trip and hers, and at the end she gave me a big hug and we kissed each other on the cheek.

We sessioned a couple more times within the year on the East Coast and she was busy, so no lunch. I surprised her with fruit & cheese plates for us, and at our last session the roleplay was me, as the lunch delivery guy,  being accused of being a peeping tom with me getting punished is a very sexy way. Gayle must've retired / gotten married after that because she'd be listed on the old wb270 site but was never listing tour dates and not answering email.

I checked her out the other day on some social media sites and Gayle is married, looks happy, and while fit for a woman in her late 60s, she doesn't look like an fbb anymore. (Of course I'm in my early 70s and I don't look as fit as I did around a dozen years ago either. LOL!)

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
About Gayle Moher, I was thinking about her recently and saw this old thread about how she was in session. I saw her three times around a dozen years ago, and I took a chance on the last day of a business trip and had an evening flight. I was visiting, she was too (on tour) and we met in the lobby of my hotel on a weekend. Gayle was stunning in a tight slacks and jacket, sexy and in great shape, probably in her early to mid 50s then. Having read here about her sometimes aloof manner, I decided to change it up and asked if she wanted to go to lunch at the hotel before the session. Pleased, she smiled, "Maybe afterwards?" We adjourned to my room upstairs, she confirmed the kind of role play and activities we had discussed on the phone. She was slow and deliberate as the session started, gradually opening up with dominant and sexy dialogue and activities. It was a great session. We freshened up, discussed the session world at lunch (we both ate light), my trip and hers, and at the end she gave me a big hug and we kissed each other on the cheek.

We sessioned a couple more times within the year on the East Coast and she was busy, so no lunch. I surprised her with fruit & cheese plates for us, and at our last session the roleplay was me, as the lunch delivery guy,  being accused of being a peeping tom with me getting punished is a very sexy way. Gayle must've retired / gotten married after that because she'd be listed on the old wb270 site but was never listing tour dates and not answering email.

I checked her out the other day on some social media sites and Gayle is married, looks happy, and while fit for a woman in her late 60s, she doesn't look like an fbb anymore. (Of course I'm in my early 70s and I don't look as fit as I did around a dozen years ago either. LOL!)

A nice memory . . . squares with my many experiences with her. So glad she's out of "the life" and looking happy. :)
Life sucks and then you die.