⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarzan7

She remarried from what I read on this site.

I first met Gayle in Southern California in 2012 with a reputation of being rather cool and distant. It was a Saturday afternoon in my hotel. We decided to meet at the elevators in the hotel lobby. Upstairs I had a fruit and cheese platter waiting with a cold bottle of pretty good champagne. I'm a couple of years older than her. I greeted her like she was a business associate or client, warm but not overly friendly. She smiled and wanted to go to the ladies room in the lobby. I waited. We went up to the room, she saw the champagne and tidbits and I asked if she wanted to have something before we began or just get to it. She said to session. She got ready in the bathroom and she told me to get ready in the bedroom. Gayle came out wearing a string thong bikini... gorgeous. In peak condition. We began our role play, she was the "Amazon" and I was the captured "Tarzan." Gayle was distant at first, started slow, but by the end we had a satisfying sensual role play session.

After we freshened up we had a glass of champagne, some of the cheese and fruit, talked about our session, the session biz, what she was doing in SoCal and what I was doing there. We hugged each other goodbye and it had to be at least an hour and a half or so. I saw her two more times in NYC, in 2013 and 2014, and I always brought to her hotel room a split of champagne, fruit & cheese. She appreciated the gesture. She was more and more comfortable with me as we got to know each other.

We were supposed to meet once more in NYC on one of her trips but I had to cancel due to a late breaking biz meeting. I contacted here at least two, three days before she was to arrive on a tour. I got a very angry email from her that I screwed up her tour. (There were no deposits that I knew of back in 2014.)  I felt terrible and tried to get in touch once more at least to apologize. She cut me off. Looking back I think more than a few guys did that to her. Still feel a bit guilty about it, but wow... what a woman! Sensual, sexy and very strong. (And I'm in good shape, several inches taller than her and about 50 pounds heavier.)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SoulPlane

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She remarried from what I read on this site.

I first met Gayle in Southern California in 2012 with a reputation of being rather cool and distant. It was a Saturday afternoon in my hotel. We decided to meet at the elevators in the hotel lobby. Upstairs I had a fruit and cheese platter waiting with a cold bottle of pretty good champagne. I'm a couple of years older than her. I greeted her like she was a business associate or client, warm but not overly friendly. She smiled and wanted to go to the ladies room in the lobby. I waited. We went up to the room, she saw the champagne and tidbits and I asked if she wanted to have something before we began or just get to it. She said to session. She got ready in the bathroom and she told me to get ready in the bedroom. Gayle came out wearing a string thong bikini... gorgeous. In peak condition. We began our role play, she was the "Amazon" and I was the captured "Tarzan." Gayle was distant at first, started slow, but by the end we had a satisfying sensual role play session.

After we freshened up we had a glass of champagne, some of the cheese and fruit, talked about our session, the session biz, what she was doing in SoCal and what I was doing there. We hugged each other goodbye and it had to be at least an hour and a half or so. I saw her two more times in NYC, in 2013 and 2014, and I always brought to her hotel room a split of champagne, fruit & cheese. She appreciated the gesture. She was more and more comfortable with me as we got to know each other.

We were supposed to meet once more in NYC on one of her trips but I had to cancel due to a late breaking biz meeting. I contacted here at least two, three days before she was to arrive on a tour. I got a very angry email from her that I screwed up her tour. (There were no deposits that I knew of back in 2014.)  I felt terrible and tried to get in touch once more at least to apologize. She cut me off. Looking back I think more than a few guys did that to her. Still feel a bit guilty about it, but wow... what a woman! Sensual, sexy and very strong. (And I'm in good shape, several inches taller than her and about 50 pounds heavier.)
If it's just a business meeting, I don't see why she could not have simply asked to reschedule several hours earlier or later (or the next day) if a business meeting was the only hold up. ???

Polite Society

 Revisionist history is always aimed at painting the narrator in a better light.  The guy pulls out and she's at fault.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Revisionist history is always aimed at painting the narrator in a better light.  The guy pulls out and she's at fault.

I should add that strangely when she came to NYC she would mostly stay for one day and mostly mid-week.  according to what I remember of Gayle's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login listings for several years before that trip, and for that day. That would seem to mean she'd be available From 2 pm or so in the afternoon until checkout the next day, typically by 11 am. My available times during the work week were mid afternoon to 6 pm. Mornings were always out, except for weekends.

Gayle reacted like she came to town just to see me, which is unrealistic given what the tribute was and the cost of Manhattan hotel rooms. I politely gave her two, three days notice so she could use the time for someone else. Given the good vibes we had in the previous three sessions I was surprised at her reaction. Maybe she had a bad day.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Revisionist history is always aimed at painting the narrator in a better light.  The guy pulls out and she's at fault.

I should add that strangely when she came to NYC she would mostly stay for one day and mostly mid-week.  according to what I remember of Gayle's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login listings for several years before that trip, and for that day. That would seem to mean she'd be available From 2 pm or so in the afternoon until checkout the next day, typically by 11 am. My available times during the work week were mid afternoon to 6 pm. Mornings were always out, except for weekends.

Gayle reacted like she came to town just to see me, which is unrealistic given what the tribute was and the cost of Manhattan hotel rooms. I politely gave her two, three days notice so she could use the time for someone else. Given the good vibes we had in the previous three sessions I was surprised at her reaction. Maybe she had a bad day.

   It is hilarious how your powers of recall always leave out the bits that are added to show you're really a good guy. I know the whole story about you backing out of sessions.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

I don't give a damn about my precious screen name's reputation. All I was doing was sharing my honest experiences with Gayle which, at the end, didn't end well. I didn't want to drone on, and give every chapter and verse about Gayle. I complimented Gayle and certainly did NOT criticize her performance in session. I volunteered my experience with Gayle having spent three excellent sessions with her and I was disappointed that she cut me off after giving her ample time, two or three days, due to my job which enabled me to session with 30 FBBs multiple times from the early 2000s for around 18 years. Thanks to my well paying job and crazy hours that can change, I was able to afford to be in this pastime for years. I have a clear conscience knowing what I did and how I acted.

Speaking of screen names, what were you thinking about picking "Polite Society"? Are you kidding?  You've been a judgmental, rude and rather silly troll on this site for years, positioning yourself as the "World's Foremost Authority" on sessions which, you certainly aren't. What you are is a damned, embarrassing blowhard.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

enoch

I miss Gayle.  I saw her three times.  Never had any of the problems people complained about.  She was always focused on me and was quite sensual. 

paolo2149

I too saw Gayle three perhaps four times.

The first time she appeared slightly aloof, but the next few times were fantastic and very sensual. Actually had a laught with her as well.

Gayle was always in great shape every time i sessioned with her and she was Hot.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't give a damn about my precious screen name's reputation. All I was doing was sharing my honest experiences with Gayle which, at the end, didn't end well. I didn't want to drone on, and give every chapter and verse about Gayle. I complimented Gayle and certainly did NOT criticize her performance in session. I volunteered my experience with Gayle having spent three excellent sessions with her and I was disappointed that she cut me off after giving her ample time, two or three days, due to my job which enabled me to session with 30 FBBs multiple times from the early 2000s for around 18 years. Thanks to my well paying job and crazy hours that can change, I was able to afford to be in this pastime for years. I have a clear conscience knowing what I did and how I acted.

Speaking of screen names, what were you thinking about picking "Polite Society"? Are you kidding?  You've been a judgmental, rude and rather silly troll on this site for years, positioning yourself as the "World's Foremost Authority" on sessions which, you certainly aren't. What you are is a damned, embarrassing blowhard.

Touchy. Truth must hurt Tarzan. You love to paint yourself as something .  NO idea why you felt the need to dredge up this but happy to clown you.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't give a damn about my precious screen name's reputation. All I was doing was sharing my honest experiences with Gayle which, at the end, didn't end well. I didn't want to drone on, and give every chapter and verse about Gayle. I complimented Gayle and certainly did NOT criticize her performance in session. I volunteered my experience with Gayle having spent three excellent sessions with her and I was disappointed that she cut me off after giving her ample time, two or three days, due to my job which enabled me to session with 30 FBBs multiple times from the early 2000s for around 18 years. Thanks to my well paying job and crazy hours that can change, I was able to afford to be in this pastime for years. I have a clear conscience knowing what I did and how I acted.

Speaking of screen names, what were you thinking about picking "Polite Society"? Are you kidding?  You've been a judgmental, rude and rather silly troll on this site for years, positioning yourself as the "World's Foremost Authority" on sessions which, you certainly aren't. What you are is a damned, embarrassing blowhard.

Touchy. Truth must hurt Tarzan. You love to paint yourself as something .  NO idea why you felt the need to dredge up this but happy to clown you.

On the contrary. It is you who loves "to paint yourself at something." I've told my truth, said my piece and leave it at that.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

Knave!! How darest thou challenge the White Knight!

busthemus2003

Back to the subject kiddies. Gayle is living in Panama City Florida and will session if you contact her.

Derek

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Saw Gayle not too long ago. I usually don't go after body builders, cause I enj scissor sessions that I can still walk away from. So I booked a sensual domination session with Gayle and it was simply awesome. She could tell I was nervous and took charge from the start, basically dictating how the session would go. She is super sexy and the session included some muscle worship mixed in with the domination and a few holds. She owned me and I loved every second!

Can anyone comment on her scissor power compared to the top scissor specialists?

artax

thanks for the news-  I thought she was retired-  good to know

Gazzzz

Gayle was/is one of the most attractive fbbs i have had the pleasure to meet

Think i fell a little bit in love with her one time in dubai, i always like to think that feeling was a little reciprocated as she gave me her personal bbm pin at the time.

Maybe just wishful thinking lol