⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke69

One should do a google search and see the TV show she did where she discusses her feelings about doing sessions, those she sessions with, and her feelings about traveling.  At least if you decide to see her you will know how she feels about this entire scene


bigbrownsuga

Kudos to you Duke69. Because of that interview I will never session with her again. All these ladies may feel this way about us schmoe's but she went to far.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j635746

I have to say that when I saw the interview, I did not think Gayle did anything particularly wrong.  If it was the Hidden Lives one that I thinking about, it was more about Gayle's life and the fact that she does sessions as an income.

janders

Looking to Gayle when she comes to my area  soon how is she

janders

Has anyone seen her lately what type of condition she is in

redrob

Frankly Gayle's comments pretty much echo that of 99% of session providers. She does it for the money and to support herself in an expensive sport that doesn't pay regardless of whether you are a 'pro' or not. I still don't understand why guys get so precious about their experiences or choice of session provider based on comments outside of a session. If she is fulfilling your fantasy by putting on a good act during a session then why worry. Anyone who thinks they are 'special' or has a 'connection' with any of these girls is setting themselves up for a big fall. Hope this doesn't come across as harsh, I just can't fathom the logic behind these posts sometimes.

enoch

Janders, I saw her a few months ago.  I thought she was less muscular than I've seen her before.  More of an off-season look than I've seen her have in the past.  Very sensual though, and a lot more fun than I was expecting based on some past posts.

j635746

I would agree with Enoch.  I saw her at the end of April and she was muscular.  I've seen her for years now, from when she was competing at at her most muscular but even now, still looks impressive.

janders

Thanks im booking a session with her and Ill let you guys know how it goes

j635746

Gayle still looks great.  A lot of muscle although not as much as when she was competing but in the right proportions.  As for the session, she still delivers on the type of session that I enjoy doing.  I took a break from Gayle because our sessions got a little predictable but it was nice to see her earlier this year for 3 hour session.  She delivered the perfect session.

JavaMan

I just had an appointment with Gayle which was my second one with her.    To me it was fabulous and  I think having it been my second time with her, we both felt more comfortable with each other, which made it all the more special.   I had asked for more of a fantasy wrestling type of session where she primarily put me in holds.  She was very accommodating and kept asking me if  I was happy with what she was doing and would ask me if I wanted anything else in particular.

She is very attractive and has a great body.   She openly admits she isn't in the kind of bodybuilder shape she  used to be in, but she is still muscular, nicely toned and very well proportioned.  She's very feminine and has soft , silky skin.   I also think she's very easy to talk to and opens up about herself easily.

So for my taste, Gayle is a super sexy, very likeable person who I will continue to see in the future.   She's just not rock hard and as muscular like she used to be.

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking to Gayle when she comes to my area  soon how is she
If you are serious about seeing her, you could ask her to take a selfie showing her muscles.  I requested that and she was very accommodating.  In fact when I saw the pictures, I remarked how much muscle she had considering she no longer competes.

AS JavaMan said, Gayle is a very attractive woman and despite the fact that she no longer competes and does not have the bodybuilder look, I thought she had plenty of muscle that complimented her perfectly.

busthemus2003


busthemus2003

Ive seen gayle 5 times and always come away happy.

Rooster

Stay away...  NOT the Gayle or old, body-wise.  Very disappointing.  I feel that deep down, she resents having to do sessions while married.