LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousG

 She's Been Married To Houston, Texas Construction Manager ******** Since December 31, 2011, Guess He's Not Pulling In Enough For Her To Retire From Sessions, And Obviously Doesn't Mind THAT She Does Them (See FB Link Below).

Jerk. First you throw her husband's name out there, then you insult him, make assumptions about both of them and give a link to his Facebook. Why? Do you think you've helped either of them or anyone here by revealing his name? You should be asking yourself how this is any of your business in the first place. And stop Capitalizing Every Word, it's irritating.

As far as Gayle goes, some think she's too jaded or too passive. But I'll always have a very fond memory of our session together. She's a beautiful woman. If she's found someone to share her life, good for her.


Polite Society

  " The husband has to earn so the wife can be at home behind the stove"
   Jizzy has a mindset of someone of 80 but he acts like he's 8.
        You're one serious douchebag.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blackute

Caught up with Gayle last week, plenty of chat, posing, worship, sensual wrestling, bikini & topless - I'm not one to go for HJ FS etc but in saying that probably should've got my gear off as was suggested!
Gayle has eased up on the training for sure but she's still a sexy, mature, muscular woman - $500 for 2.5 hours is hard to beat.
Indicated she'll be back to Australia in the future.

gk

I have seen her three times at her London visits, most of the comments are fair, a. she is ideal for sensual sessions due to her sex appeal, b. Her body is perfect and in my views the best pecs in the business that also show a serious investment, c. she is 'cold' at take off but gets more friendly in flight--it requires patience and effort, d. if you engage in conversations she very much flows but in my views a trick as to waste time since she is a strict clockwatcher, e. very correct the comments for the TV, f. I would see her again since a NOT to miss body but as a closing comment her sex appeal does not reflect to the service provided--worth to mention NO fs and NO hj :thanks: 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have seen her three times at her London visits, most of the comments are fair, a. she is ideal for sensual sessions due to her sex appeal, b. Her body is perfect and in my views the best pecs in the business that also show a serious investment, c. she is 'cold' at take off but gets more friendly in flight--it requires patience and effort, d. if you engage in conversations she very much flows but in my views a trick as to waste time since she is a strict clockwatcher, e. very correct the comments for the TV, f. I would see her again since a NOT to miss body but as a closing comment her sex appeal does not reflect to the service provided--worth to mention NO fs and NO hj :thanks:

   No HJ is utter crap.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

daffy

Gayle does seem to polarise opinion, doesn't she?
I've met her several times and obviously think she's really attractive physically. Is she cold personality wise? Well, I get on better with her now than I did when I first met her, but that's only natural. I think it's a bit harsh for some guys to say she's not the friendliest after one meeting with her...it takes 2...

xerxes

Interesting...I found Gayle just as friendly as any other FBB.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xyhg2001

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting...I found Gayle just as friendly as any other FBB.

Definitely.

Polite Society

   There isn't a woman around who wouldn't turn off the TV at the start of a session if you asked her to do so.
   Hotel walls are pretty thin and I've heard ladies who keep theirs on to prevent the noise from the session getting unwanted attention.
   Besides that, if the only thing the lady has on during a session is the TV there isn't much to moan about if it's not your first rodeo.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

daffy

What Mr Society said!  :clap:

mercmush

I've seen Gayle many times down the years. For what it's worth here's my contribution. She is beautiful but also passive just like a lazy cat. She's not stong and likes to do as little as possible. HJs were always included and although she'll do nude for even extra there's nothing "extra" that she'll allow you to do compared with her topless sessions!

I would say that she is not interested in doing sessions these days and is a very strict clockwatcher. Her websites when they've been up and running were easily amongst the worst.

BeatMeUp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've seen Gayle many times down the years. For what it's worth here's my contribution. She is beautiful but also passive just like a lazy cat. She's not stong and likes to do as little as possible. HJs were always included and although she'll do nude for even extra there's nothing "extra" that she'll allow you to do compared with her topless sessions!

I would say that she is not interested in doing sessions these days and is a very strict clockwatcher. Her websites when they've been up and running were easily amongst the worst.

Considering how negative you make her come across in a session, why would you see her many times?

mercmush

Because back in the days, I had money to waste!

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've seen Gayle many times down the years. For what it's worth here's my contribution. She is beautiful but also passive just like a lazy cat. She's not stong and likes to do as little as possible. HJs were always included and although she'll do nude for even extra there's nothing "extra" that she'll allow you to do compared with her topless sessions!

I would say that she is not interested in doing sessions these days and is a very strict clockwatcher. Her websites when they've been up and running were easily amongst the worst.

Considering how negative you make her come across in a session, why would you see her many times?

   I thought he made himself seem negative. Slamming the website was a nice touch - I don't think she's her own webmaster.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

Having the TV on or playing music is common so that folks in the other rooms dont hear what is going on...I don't mind it at all.  Heck couple times I told her to put the game so I can keep track or I had another women ask what music I liked and she went to her laptap and played it for me for the session.

ITs only a problem if they are not giving you there undivided attention.