LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinxman

I had three sessions with her (last one a few months ago) and each session was better than the previous one! She is in fantastic shape and and has ripped muscles. Though not super strong she packs enough strength to overpower the average Joe. She is super nice and accommodating and not a clock watcher.

That said, I agree with some of the other comments that it takes her time to open up. Also, as far as I know she only does sensual/light so if you're looking for something else you're better off with a different FBB. Good luck!

jinxman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tonyjungle

Saw her three times since May, once on the west coast and twice in NYC. Been a fan for years but FINALLY my schedule was the same as hers. Just treat her like a lady and you will be fine. I am older than her and we clicked. Strong, curvy and great at role play. Sensual but not overly so. A nice, sexy, strong,sensual lady, that's how I think of her. Will see again. Enjoy!

Hoodman

Hey thanks guys for your reply it may be too late now to schedule anything as I wanted to hear a review but I'll keep her mind.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

smokinsax5

Has anyone seen Gayle Moher recently? I'm just wondering what kind of condition she might be in. When I saw her last year, she wasn't that cut but still looked great. Thanks.

tonyjungle

Saw her this spring and summer. Great, sexy shape for a muscle worship / role play scene . In my town soon but have to miss her which is killing me. Go fo it!

pet_102002

Sure !!!! You'll pass a GREAT session !!! I've the great chance to meet her 2 times & every time it was PERFECT !!!!!

lee3333

I too have seen her twice and although she's hot as hell she just lays there like a fish.  Not worth the money in my opinion.

tonyjungle

Lee, I respectfully disagree based on my experience.

Pet, I have to pass this time. Will be out of town.

artax

Have been definitely tempted to see her- though must be a ymmv thing because have seen both negative and positive reviews

TXToast

She is coming to my area this week.  I really like the contest shape.  Is she anywhere near that? 

Ecllips

I got a session with her tomorrow  I been hearing mixed reviews any advice on having a good session with her?  I going for an MW......

sifter132

^How did you fare my friend??  Gayle's coming to Australia, so it might be time for me to try her out.

tonyjungle

Sifter, don't miss this chance. Powerful, in control and sensual... if you treat her like the Lady she is. Three sessions and a great time in every one.

HarleyKG

Go ahead and miss her.  With one exception, this was the worst session I've ever had, and it started when I walked in the door, so it's not YMMV.  She hadn't shaved her legs, hadn't taken a shower, didn't turn off the TV and just lay there.  And I'm not the only one to have that experience.  The word out there is that she doesn't want to this any more, but needs the money.  I have no idea if that is really it.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  The word out there is that she doesn't want to this any more, but needs the money.  I have no idea if that is really it.

  Based on what? You're just flapping your gums.
   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login