Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grendelsm21

I'll have to respectfully disagree with Imanze . . . but since I was born prior to the invention of dirt, I may be prejudiced.  All kidding aside, Gayle is a lovely woman and off-season she's full and lush.  In season . . . well, words fail.  Two thumbs way up!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Careful guys ... She's aging fast.


grendelsm21

I actually see her tomorrow, so I'll ask.  Last time I saw her she was going to compete in the  . . .  Phoenix Pro, I think, had started her prep and then the show got cancelled.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'll have to respectfully disagree with Imanze . . . but since I was born prior to the invention of dirt, I may be prejudiced.  All kidding aside, Gayle is a lovely woman and off-season she's full and lush.  In season . . . well, words fail.  Two thumbs way up!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Careful guys ... She's aging fast.
Muscle Hunter ...in season off season ...is Gayle still competing?

grendelsm21

Crap!!  I'm getting senile!!  If forgot to ask!  But the reason for my forgetfulness is that my session with her was so damned awesome!  I know there have been some complaints about her age, but I cannot imagine, for the life of me where THAT is coming from, unless the posters in question are in their late teens or early twenties.  I am going to guess that Gayle is about 45; her skin is flawless!  She obviously avoids the sun assiduously and it shows.

She is off-season and is VERY sensitive about her current look; okay, by bodybuilder standards, she's only "okay," but she still has a lot of muscle, is quite strong and I think, strikingly attractive . . . and once her duds come off?  Holy shitnibblers!!!!  Great rack, very sweet, very giving, open to all sorts of suggestions and I suppose that having seen her as frequently as I have over the years, we gotten to know each other very well.  She's knowledgeable, well-read, and a cosmopolite and great person with whom to chat about everything under the sun.

Treat her right, she's a gem!

tonyjungle

 Saw her for the first time this weekend... and what can I say? Strong, gorgeous, mature, sensual, intelligent, giving and did I say gorgeous? Great figure, good muscle (not ripped), wonderfully Busty ( came in and showed me three bikinis to wear) but her coming into my hotel with a form fitting orange top and no bra underneath was worth the price of admission. Yes we clicked. No FS but I didn't ask. She was a Dom, a sensual on and in control. A class act at ANY age and, oh yes, I will see her again.'

mecury01

 :)  I had a session with Gayle earlier this year.
She looked sexy and lovely in her bikini.
I had a great time worshiping her muscles and feet.
She also gave me some sexy face sitting,
We had a interesting conversation and she has
a fun sense of humor I would highly recommend her.

marfam

I agree with the above .
Be kind and respectful.
Tell her what you want and I'm sure she will try her best.
She works hard to please her clients.

tonyjungle

Saw her in May and we really clicked. She is great at role play, looks great and as sensual as stated earlier. Then this week she fit me in for a half hour around lunch time in NYC. Wow. Treat her with respect, as said earlier and u will really enjoy yourself with this legend.

buddye

How do you contact her?

lee3333

I can't believe people actually had a good session with Gayle.  Mine was terrible.  She looked fantastic when she met me at the elevator, I mean dressed to the tee and sexy as hell but she just layed there the whole time like a brick.  I really had to work and did get some play but she just wasnt into it.  Maybe she just wasnt into me

artax

never saw her, but I've heard from reliable sources that she can be very good, I also heard some negatives, appears to be a ymmv type of situation

marfam

Hello Lee
When was your session?
I think she is much better now as a service provider then she used to be .

lee3333

Gayle was about 5 years ago.  Maybe she has got better

tompiek

Is Gayle doing wrestling sessions or only worship sessions?

Hoodman

Now yes I know she has some threads on her, but they're dated, I would like to know how she is currently, I hear she has gotten better from her old mixed reviews.

So any news would be great
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

Alright I might give a review then to draw some more attention
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login