LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Go ahead and miss her.  With one exception, this was the worst session I've ever had, and it started when I walked in the door, so it's not YMMV.  She hadn't shaved her legs, hadn't taken a shower, didn't turn off the TV and just lay there.  And I'm not the only one to have that experience.  The word out there is that she doesn't want to this any more, but needs the money.  I have no idea if that is really it.

There was an hour long doccumentry film made about her, I think made by the BBC.  She was interviewed and they even taped some of the shmoes.  It was very evident that she hated doing sessions.  It wouldn't take much searching to find the vid,


lee092760

I believe you can find it either on YouTube Or DailyMotion...It is with her and everybody's favorite Lauren Powers. I'm sure most of the women if asked would say they don't like doing sessions. But in the end its a fast way to make money to support their needs. 

Polite Society

 TonyJungle sure seems to have a good time. Maybe he tells her not to have the telly on rather than moaning about it here after the fact. Just sayin'
    Jennifer and Megan didn't seem overjoyed doing sessions either on Taboo. Who would be?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lee092760

Who would be? You schedule a trip on the basis of clients who book a session with you. So if you are lucky, hopefully half of them show up. Out of the half of those bookings you hope that the guy isn't a fruitcake and tries something stupid. 

busthemus2003

My experience is that if you look after Gayle and treat her decently ...and do what you expect to get yourself .....turn up looking half decent and have had a shower and a shave in the past year or so .... she will heap it right back at ya.

tonyjungle

busthemus2003: That's the advice I followed and Gayle treated me wonderfully. I'm not a friend, associate, etc., just a client. If you think my reaction is B.S., fine, but I have no axe to grind here.

ERBiggens

I agree with the last two posters. I just had a session with her last week (first in four years with her), and as long as you are a gentleman, well groomed, bring along a decent personality and interact with her (make nice small talk), she's going to treat you well. I asked about her recent travels, how her daughter was doing, etc. It's amazing how a nice conversation will enhance the experience in the long run. But as always, YMMV.

HarleyKG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and as long as you are a gentleman, well groomed, bring along a decent personality and interact with her (make nice small talk), she's going to treat you well. I asked about her recent travels, how her daughter was doing, etc. It's amazing how a nice conversation will enhance the experience in the long run. But as always, YMMV.

So, I'm just fascinated to know how it is that you know what happens in other sessions.  I am all those things you mention, and I did not get treated well by her.  I'm not saying you didn't have a good time, I'm not disputing your experience, but I'm not the only one reporting having a bad time with her.  And there is that video out there, to say nothing of what a couple of other session women have told me.  Her disinterest was obvious from the moment I walked in the room.  It's not the client's job to coach the lady, we're the customer.  I've had plenty of great sessions with other women.

frankbunce

Sometimes you just don't connect with other people - regardless of fantasy or high hope expectations. If you parted with good cash for what became an underwhelming experience then its unfortunate but not impossible and a risk to be considered. Better luck next time.

Polite Society

  It's always good to take the word of other session rivals, sorry women, about another person. Utterly reliable...laff
       At least one well-known provider has had an ax to grind with Gayle and Lauren for years and would say anything to stir shyt.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
busthemus2003: That's the advice I followed and Gayle treated me wonderfully. I'm not a friend, associate, etc., just a client. If you think my reaction is B.S., fine, but I have no axe to grind here.

Tonyjungle...we are in violent agrement mate.

Polite Society

   I think we know the true source of any B.S in this thread.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

deforest c. jackson

 I've been following Gayle for all her bodybuilding career and up to the  the present. I like her present condition,especially her pectorals. She is a naturally attractive woman ,who has an aura
of charisma and self-confidence about herself. Count me in as a fan of her's. - Deforest

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sometimes you just don't connect with other people - regardless of fantasy or high hope expectations. If you parted with good cash for what became an underwhelming experience then its unfortunate but not impossible and a risk to be considered. Better luck next time.

Sorry, but this is just BS.  It is her job to connect with the client.  That's why she's being paid $300+/hour.  If she's having a bad day and not connecting with the client then she should either suck it up and try harder or end the session and give the client his money back.  You wouldn't accept crappy service from a waiter because you "weren't connecting", why would you accept it from a woman you're paying a hell of a lot more money?


Jizzy

I've NEVER Been Able To Get Past Her Going Brunette, Because She Looks Like A Completely Different Person!!

Anyway, I Just Checked Her Facebook Profile, That States That She's Been Married To Houston, Texas Construction Manager Jim Buzzelli Since December 31, 2011, Guess He's Not Pulling In Enough For Her To Retire From Sessions, And Obviously Doesn't Mind THAT She Does Them (See FB Link Below).

Also, She Last Competed In The 2010 Phoenix Pro, Placing 9th.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login