LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busthemus2003

To me Gayle was sensational.... Not a clock watcher and lead the way ....highly recommended hottie. There would be no wars if all women looked after them selves like Gayle....the guys would be too busy for anything else. She is AAA rated if you ask me and don't miss a chance. If Gayle isn't doing it for you then I suggest you probably have no personality or have let yourself go the the point that no woman with any self respect will consider you a good time....., and therfore be really bored with you and want to get out pronto

busthemus2003

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tonyjungle

Amen  busthemus2003! I experienced Gayle three times this year and she was wonderful! Killing me I cant see her in my town this month but I don't have the time. Sexy , strong , gorgeous, mature and the real deal.

j635746

I have mixed feelings about Gayle.  I have seen her on and off since 2002.  The first time I saw her, her muscle definition was excellent and the sessions were great.  The last time I saw her in 2010, her muscle definition was not that great although she still looks awesome.

I'm not sure if she enjoys doing sessions or not.  I will leave that to those of you who know her well.  What I will say is that a session with Gayle is an awesome experience and reasonably priced.  I forgive some of her annoying traits like looking at text messages during the session, because I have always seen her for 2 or 3 hours at a time.  But it would bug me if it happened during a single hour session.

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Judging by her recent Athena2 videos she doesn't look muscular anymore more old and flabby

Gayle is due in Europe next year but I probably won't see her.  One of the things that I do is ask the ladies I meet if ask I can take a short video clip of them posing and flexing on my cell phone.  Really for two things as a reminder of a great session and to compare their physique.  I have 3 clips of Gayle and looking at the last one in 2010, her physique is not what it used to be.

enoch

I met Gayle for the first time recently.  I was a little reluctant given the mix of good and bad reviews, but I figured there was only one way to find out!

Gayle was responsive to my initial email and we ended up talking on the phone.  Her voice was surprisingly feminine and, of course, she has that nice British accent.  On WB270, she is listed at 5'4", 135.  That's probably not too far off.  She answered the door wearing a tight and very short  but long-sleeved dress.  In heels, I would guess she was about 5'6".  Her legs were nicely tanned and quite shapely, but not big or extremely muscular like a competitive FBB would look.  Because of the sleeves, I could not immediately see her arms.  She flexed for me and let me feel her bicep.  It was nice- clearly much more defined than the "wrestler" look but not as big or hard as the competitive FBBs.

She started out by straddling me while I lay facing down.  She removed her dress and rubbed her huge breasts on my back.   I turned to see what they looked like, but she playfully twisted me and told me it was not time for that yet.  After about five minutes or so, she said "I guess it's ok for you to look now."  Her tits were absolutely massive!  Especially considering her smaller frame. 

Gayle does not tend to wrestle, and I usually don't either.  So I was very comfortable with her type of session which I would describe as muscle worship, light domination with some holds, role playing and sensual.  She made it clear right away that I would be going home satisfied, and she did not disappoint. 

Although I understand and respect that any person's experience could be different than mine, I would like to give my take on the complaints/concerns people listed on this and other Gayle threads:

COLD PERSONALITY- I did not see that at all.  She seemed as engaging to me as anyone in the business.  She seemed interested in learning about me as well as sharing information about herself.  She smiled a lot and seemed to enjoy her work.

LEFT TELEVISION ON- she had it on when I came in but turned it off right away.  I don't doubt the accounts of those who said she left the TV on.  Maybe she learned from that.  Echoing what Polite Society said earlier, there is no doubt in my mind that she would turn off the TV if the client asked.

AGE- someone complained on this or another thread about her age.  I don't know her age, but I'd say she had the look of someone in her early 40's.  Definitely looked younger to me than most of the women I've seen lately who tend to range from 47-55.  Maybe the person complaining was younger?  I remember when I did my first session in my late 20's, the 44 year old wrestler looked really old to me!  Time has a way of changing views.

SHYNESS- I don't think she's shy in any way.  What could possibly appear to someone like shyness is that she often asks "Is it ok if I..."  To me, that is being considerate and not wanting to offend her client, not shyness.

SHAVING- one of the guys complained a thread that she had not shaved her legs.  When I saw her, her legs were silky smooth as was the rest of her.  No unsightly hair in wrong places or anything remotely like that.

In summary, I had a great time and would repeat.  To be clear, though, she would not be a good pick if you want wrestling or if you want a massive ripped FBB.  Gayle no longer competes and is built today more like a fitness girl (or a step above that) than a competitive FBB.  Would be glad to answer questions via PM or otherwise.  Hope this is of some help to some of you who are considering her!

tonyjungle

 Enoch,
You are the gentleman... Which I think makes a difference with Gayle and most session ladies worth anyone's time. You are absolutely correct about her sessions. Great body, busty, powerful and more like a strong fitness woman. She has British reserve when u first meet and as you gain rapport with her she is great! Saw her three times last year and want to again.

busthemus2003

Only one way to describe Gayle ...Awesome..if she treating you like a deuche its probably because you are rude or stink.

enoch

As an update, I have seen Gayle several times since the review I posted in this thread.  I have no complaints at all.  She treated me well, and each session seemed even more comfortable than the one before.

It all depends on what you are looking for.  Gayle would not be your choice if you want wrestling.  She will do some holds, but she's not into wrestling.  But she is a great choice if you prefer a sensual session with a strong woman. 

samsadeniz

she is getting old. she can't do anything about it. I like older women so no problem for me. If you like young chose a younger fbb.

busthemus2003

She is not a rock hard competitor shape but still awesome and would put  99% of 20-30 year old women to shame. Awesome body and personality in my opinion.

j635746

While my two previous postings in this thread have been honest.  I would just like to say one further thing about Gayle.  Of all the women I have had sessions with, I have had the most with Gayle.  While she no longer competes, she still looks great with plenty of muscle, it very nice and always accommodates in a session.  She always brings any outfits that I have requested and never made a fuss about it.

With all the competition from newer younger women, I am pleased that Gayle is holding her own.

Doctor1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met Gayle for the first time recently.  I was a little reluctant given the mix of good and bad reviews, but I figured there was only one way to find out!

Gayle was responsive to my initial email and we ended up talking on the phone.  Her voice was surprisingly feminine and, of course, she has that nice British accent.  On WB270, she is listed at 5'4", 135.  That's probably not too far off.  She answered the door wearing a tight and very short  but long-sleeved dress.  In heels, I would guess she was about 5'6".  Her legs were nicely tanned and quite shapely, but not big or extremely muscular like a competitive FBB would look.  Because of the sleeves, I could not immediately see her arms.  She flexed for me and let me feel her bicep.  It was nice- clearly much more defined than the "wrestler" look but not as big or hard as the competitive FBBs.

She started out by straddling me while I lay facing down.  She removed her dress and rubbed her huge breasts on my back.   I turned to see what they looked like, but she playfully twisted me and told me it was not time for that yet.  After about five minutes or so, she said "I guess it's ok for you to look now."  Her tits were absolutely massive!  Especially considering her smaller frame. 

Gayle does not tend to wrestle, and I usually don't either.  So I was very comfortable with her type of session which I would describe as muscle worship, light domination with some holds, role playing and sensual.  She made it clear right away that I would be going home satisfied, and she did not disappoint. 

Although I understand and respect that any person's experience could be different than mine, I would like to give my take on the complaints/concerns people listed on this and other Gayle threads:

COLD PERSONALITY- I did not see that at all.  She seemed as engaging to me as anyone in the business.  She seemed interested in learning about me as well as sharing information about herself.  She smiled a lot and seemed to enjoy her work.

LEFT TELEVISION ON- she had it on when I came in but turned it off right away.  I don't doubt the accounts of those who said she left the TV on.  Maybe she learned from that.  Echoing what Polite Society said earlier, there is no doubt in my mind that she would turn off the TV if the client asked.

AGE- someone complained on this or another thread about her age.  I don't know her age, but I'd say she had the look of someone in her early 40's.  Definitely looked younger to me than most of the women I've seen lately who tend to range from 47-55.  Maybe the person complaining was younger?  I remember when I did my first session in my late 20's, the 44 year old wrestler looked really old to me!  Time has a way of changing views.

SHYNESS- I don't think she's shy in any way.  What could possibly appear to someone like shyness is that she often asks "Is it ok if I..."  To me, that is being considerate and not wanting to offend her client, not shyness.

SHAVING- one of the guys complained a thread that she had not shaved her legs.  When I saw her, her legs were silky smooth as was the rest of her.  No unsightly hair in wrong places or anything remotely like that.

In summary, I had a great time and would repeat.  To be clear, though, she would not be a good pick if you want wrestling or if you want a massive ripped FBB.  Gayle no longer competes and is built today more like a fitness girl (or a step above that) than a competitive FBB.  Would be glad to answer questions via PM or otherwise.  Hope this is of some help to some of you who are considering her!

I can't believe it .... I had a chance to see her twice but passed it up due to all of the bad reviews.  I feel like the world's biggest idiot now.

artax

I think she is a ymmv type session- I have heard a lot of very good things about her- I have also heard some negatives- though overall I would still like to see her

j635746

I have seen Gayle over a number of years and she never disappoints and most importantly she has the utmost respect and admiration for the fact that people want to see her ahead of some of the up and coming young stars of the session world.

And despite my comment earlier on in this topic, I totalled up the number of times I have seen women for sessions and I've seen Gayle more times than any other woman.

So artax, I would go for it and book her next time she is in your city.

busthemus2003

AAA+ is Gayle probably the best