Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Stay away...  NOT the Gayle or old, body-wise.  Very disappointing.  I feel that deep down, she resents having to do sessions while married.
really ...when did you last see her?


bigsub1984

Saw Gayle not too long ago. I usually don't go after body builders, cause I enj scissor sessions that I can still walk away from. So I booked a sensual domination session with Gayle and it was simply awesome. She could tell I was nervous and took charge from the start, basically dictating how the session would go. She is super sexy and the session included some muscle worship mixed in with the domination and a few holds. She owned me and I loved every second!

Bionic55

Hi guys

This site gives so much so thought I'd write a couple of sessions reviews from a few years ago. If nothing else I hope it passes some time!

My first ever session was with Gayle M, I guess this must have been circa 2005?
We met at a London hotel and I'd say that intrigue was outweighing my nerves.

Knocking on the door, it slowly opened and GM was stood there wrapped in a semi see through silk gown. Underneath was a blue lace bra and panties. She was finely muscled not huge but very well put together indeed. She slowly slipped out the gown and her bronzed body tensed as she done so....she turned around and asked that I place my hands on her back and feel her bulging muscles as she flexed them harder....her ass was so firm and perfect! Turning back to face me shit hit a double bicep pose and I ran my hands over them as she flexed - feeling FBb muscles for the 1st time is an unforgettable experience I can assure you! The mixture of soft skin and hard fibres is like nothing else. My attention was then drawn to her chest which was almost spilling out of the bra. Needless to say when it was removed i couldn't take my eyes off how big and round her boobs were! Only a few days prior I'd watched them on my laptop and now here they were right in my face. Again they were so firm. I was welcomed to enjoy them at my leisure which I gladly did!

We laid on the bed for the best part of an hour and it was a great mix of muscle worship and sensuality- by no means a clock watcher - I regret not asking for an arm wrestle as that was another fantasy I'd had - I'm sure I'd have got my ass handed to me if it had happened. The highlight was being allowed to please myself as she stood there and hit poses at my request.

All in all an awesome time and I hope you enjoyed reading!

Bionic55

Thanks Jungle

Hope to post another in a few days!

bamluvbench

Does Gayle still do sessions? I had one with her years ago was a lot of fun she real cool.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brunnen-g

I doubt she does, I had one with her years ago too.   Haven't heard from her in quite a while...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bamluvbench

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I doubt she does, I had one with her years ago too.   Haven't heard from her in quite a while...


Did you have a good time with her? She was real cool when we met up...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

daffy

Must have sessioned with Gayle at least 10 times and always had a great time, but I think she remarried  :shucks

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Must have sessioned with Gayle at least 10 times and always had a great time, but I think she remarried  :shucks

That didn't stop sessions.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

daffy

Stopped her travelling though

billybob101

Stopped by her neck of the woods to ask for a session. She never responded.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Stopped her travelling though

   Lack of interest stopped her coming to Scotland, nothing to do with her marriage.   She was in London last year to see regulars and would have been here in May if the trip did not hit logistical snags.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

knufflschmoe

last  session with her (amsredam) is over ten years ago .............. was quite sensual
never heard of a travel announcment of her again .....

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
last  session with her (amsredam) is over ten years ago .............. was quite sensual
never heard of a travel announcment of her again .....
I was in touch with her recently in Sydney. She isnt advertising and isnt travelling but will see you if she knows you.

busthemus2003

When was the last time anyone Sessioned with Gayle?