⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gayle Moher

Started by dante, December 10, 2006, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmykimmel

My only session w/ her was muscle worship, massage, and hj. Also, boob job.  She was in a great mood with me.  Very friendly and fun and chatty, and she looked amazing for her age, as well. I would highly recommend, as she is really a beauty.


freestyle

she is coming to my area.. what can I expect.. price and service?

catmando

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she is coming to my area.. what can I expect.. price and service?

Gayle is gorgeous and my time with her has been delightful. She can take some time to warm up to you. As always, YMMV.

gqj74

Was amazing  FS you will enjoy

motenak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My only session w/ her was muscle worship, massage, and hj. Also, boob job.  She was in a great mood with me.  Very friendly and fun and chatty, and she looked amazing for her age, as well. I would highly recommend, as she is really a beauty.

That sucks!  You went for a session and ended up getting a boob job!  I'd be pissed if I walked out with a new pair of tits!   ;D

bche2003

Had a sesson with her and was disapointed....she seemed like she was not there and into it, like this is her 8th one of the day and she is bored and over it. Not to sound like a douche bag but i'm a decent looking in shape dude that use to model so it wasn't looks on the guy I hope? But, to be honest I would never see her again.....and she smelled a bit yeasty down there...?

marcus4aurel

I had the same expierience as bche2003 with Moher.
There was never a good chemistry between the two of us. She was never there; indeed she seemed to be bored.
I mean, if she is into "this" business, she just have to behave like her client (=me) is the most interesting guy she has ever met.
But she cant do it....
I will never see her again, too.
But no, she was not smelly when I met her in 2006.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had the same expierience as bche2003 with Moher.
There was never a good chemistry between the two of us. She was never there; indeed she seemed to be bored.
I mean, if she is into "this" business, she just have to behave like her client (=me) is the most interesting guy she has ever met.
But she cant do it....
I will never see her again, too.
But no, she was not smelly when I met her in 2006.

   Gayle does provoke a lot of bitterness.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

samsadeniz

despite all the bad reviews there must be great demand for her sessions from muscle fans. she travels for sessions all the time and all over the world.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
despite all the bad reviews there must be great demand for her sessions from muscle fans. she travels for sessions all the time and all over the world.

  It's a few disgruntled and vindictive a-holes talking vaguely about five-year-old sessions and lying about keeping deposits. She'll survive.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

uptomyleftnut

you know ive been doing this since 1989   blah blah  obviously technology has changed everything   etc etc  but do we realllllly  have to talk about yeasty fresh    acne skin hair blah blah blah       christ    if most of us r obsessed with freaky muscle   it comes with a cost

cant have a maxim model  WITH 17 inch vascular arms   

i think very few of us would want to be described in detail how these women are

that being said  i find it totally appropriate to talk about good and bad things good bad value        cheating u being on the phone bad attitude  etc etc

i guess im saying    be candid  but with a sense of propriety    just my 2 cents

grossbar

Can only speak from experience and I can honestly say she was lovely and charming. Could not have been better.
I sometimes think that perhaps people that report bad experiences possibly caused them theirselves by their attitude.
I find treat with respect and courtesy and you will get the same in return.

jimmykimmel

I agree. Had a nice 1st session, then a wonderful 2nd session w/ Gayle. She does take a bit to warm up. Best advice is to be a perfect gentleman.

randy312

From my own personal experience with Gayle, I had a nice time with her, I live away from big cities and had to make arrangements for a 2 hour visit with her, found her  to be nice, not my favorite session but worth the time and money I spent on her,would see her again if due to my location it werent so pricey to see her

lj23

She is coming to my area soon. I want to see her but, hoe much does she charge for a worship session?