⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best biggest F/S sessionette

Started by asha1234, January 10, 2022, 06:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora belonging in _this_ topic is news to me. Nobody is disputing that the body itself remains top drawer.
That's where I was going with my previous post.

So what you are implying is Lora not F/S?


Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora belonging in _this_ topic is news to me. Nobody is disputing that the body itself remains top drawer.
That's where I was going with my previous post.

So what you are implying is Lora not F/S?

The implication is that Lora probably wouldn't appreciate talking about this subject in an open forum.

You can always ask her, she isn't shy. She's one of the greatest session providers of all time.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora belonging in _this_ topic is news to me. Nobody is disputing that the body itself remains top drawer.
That's where I was going with my previous post.

So what you are implying is Lora not F/S?

The implication is that Lora probably wouldn't appreciate talking about this subject in an open forum.

You can always ask her, she isn't shy. She's one of the greatest session providers of all time.

Helluva good point, that.
Life sucks and then you die.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora belonging in _this_ topic is news to me. Nobody is disputing that the body itself remains top drawer.
That's where I was going with my previous post.

So what you are implying is Lora not F/S?

The implication is that Lora probably wouldn't appreciate talking about this subject in an open forum.

You can always ask her, she isn't shy. She's one of the greatest session providers of all time.
I knew it subs forum...but can you be not a sub outside of sessions?

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora belonging in _this_ topic is news to me. Nobody is disputing that the body itself remains top drawer.
That's where I was going with my previous post.

So what you are implying is Lora not F/S?

The implication is that Lora probably wouldn't appreciate talking about this subject in an open forum.

You can always ask her, she isn't shy. She's one of the greatest session providers of all time.

Helluva good point, that.
One more sub detected

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As always, YMMV...

Not with Lora states everything clearly on email...

But here's a general hack people could use, ask the fbb if you could take a shower before starting the session....

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As always, YMMV...

Not with Lora states everything clearly on email...

But here's a general hack people could use, ask the fbb if you could take a shower before starting the session....

Always have had a great session with Lora. Never tried that though

DCReviews

How many of you have found if a session provider has done porn that they are more likely to be FS? 

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How many of you have found if a session provider has done porn that they are more likely to be FS?

Actually I found it to often be the complete opposite as sessioniates who done porn in my experience have a very hard line when it comes to FS & even can have a more limited menu then other providers.

Fella


I understand the desire to have as much information as possible when pursuing this expensive hobby, but respect, decorum, and the risks presented by the legal system suggest that public forums are not the place for this discussion, however popular the topic seems to be.

If any woman in this hobby offers you the keys to her kingdom, consider yourself a lucky guy, be grateful, and observe the appropriate discretion.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand the desire to have as much information as possible when pursuing this expensive hobby, but respect, decorum, and the risks presented by the legal system suggest that public forums are not the place for this discussion, however popular the topic seems to be.

If any woman in this hobby offers you the keys to her kingdom, consider yourself a lucky guy, be grateful, and observe the appropriate discretion.
What are you doing on this forum in this case?
Remove your account and read only "reviews" on sessiongirls.

Fella

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand the desire to have as much information as possible when pursuing this expensive hobby, but respect, decorum, and the risks presented by the legal system suggest that public forums are not the place for this discussion, however popular the topic seems to be.

If any woman in this hobby offers you the keys to her kingdom, consider yourself a lucky guy, be grateful, and observe the appropriate discretion.
What are you doing on this forum in this case?
Remove your account and read only "reviews" on sessiongirls.

Or maybe you should stick to escort sites?

There is plenty of information to respectfully share about what the women explicitly offer while not violating their privacy.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand the desire to have as much information as possible when pursuing this expensive hobby, but respect, decorum, and the risks presented by the legal system suggest that public forums are not the place for this discussion, however popular the topic seems to be.

If any woman in this hobby offers you the keys to her kingdom, consider yourself a lucky guy, be grateful, and observe the appropriate discretion.
What are you doing on this forum in this case?
Remove your account and read only "reviews" on sessiongirls.


Or maybe you should stick to escort sites?

There is plenty of information to respectfully share about what the women explicitly offer while not violating their privacy.


It's your opinion. Ask moderator to remove this thread and overall block any FS discussion.

jbeast

This is an old thread but I stumbled over it and had to comment. A discussion of full service or intercourse in a public forum and putting names to providers that may actually do such things in a muscle worship, posing, wrestling or FBB domination session is poor form, no matter how excited we are to discuss it, and dangerous for the ladies, who might be picked up for prostitution.

I will share my experience. I came into the FBB world of sessions from dominatrixes and role play, where FS was completely off limits to avoid breaking vice laws, but there was some sensuality in terms of body worship, which was allowed, but never advertised. I was active with FBBs from the early '00s until around '20 when I all but retired from sessions. (Age and budget.)  I had more than my share of FBB sessions and, for the most part, were far more liberated in forms of displaying their charms and worship than traditional dominas I knew. When the door closes and the session begins with two adults, FBBs or not, YMMV with intimate body worship (giving and receiving) and self-pleasuring occurring based on the chemistry and the moment can happen.

As for me I never did have FS though. A couple of notable times sessions went longer than expected and I said as I began to freshen up and get dressed, I used the line, "I better get outta here before I get in trouble." Both times the ladies grinned, and seductively said, "What do you mean?" with both ladies implying as we said good bye that next time it could be on the table.

One last thing, and that is that over the years there have been a handful of well-known FBBs who, separately, advertise as escorts with higher rates. Of course there are FBBs who have done porn in varying degrees, but you never ever know if those activities are on the menu when they are doing sessions.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is an old thread but I stumbled over it and had to comment. A discussion of full service or intercourse in a public forum and putting names to providers that may actually do such things in a muscle worship, posing, wrestling or FBB domination session is poor form, no matter how excited we are to discuss it, and dangerous for the ladies, who might be picked up for prostitution.

I will share my experience. I came into the FBB world of sessions from dominatrixes and role play, where FS was completely off limits to avoid breaking vice laws, but there was some sensuality in terms of body worship, which was allowed, but never advertised. I was active with FBBs from the early '00s until around '20 when I all but retired from sessions. (Age and budget.)  I had more than my share of FBB sessions and, for the most part, were far more liberated in forms of displaying their charms and worship than traditional dominas I knew. When the door closes and the session begins with two adults, FBBs or not, YMMV with intimate body worship (giving and receiving) and self-pleasuring occurring based on the chemistry and the moment can happen.

As for me I never did have FS though. A couple of notable times sessions went longer than expected and I said as I began to freshen up and get dressed, I used the line, "I better get outta here before I get in trouble." Both times the ladies grinned, and seductively said, "What do you mean?" with both ladies implying as we said good bye that next time it could be on the table.

One last thing, and that is that over the years there have been a handful of well-known FBBs who, separately, advertise as escorts with higher rates. Of course there are FBBs who have done porn in varying degrees, but you never ever know if those activities are on the menu when they are doing sessions.

Come on. At least 50% of the girls on SG are doing it for the right price.
You have missed a lot of fun over these years.