LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best biggest F/S sessionette

Started by asha1234, January 10, 2022, 06:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have gotten lucky with three muscle girls (thank you god)

Wildcat....wonderful home setting, unbelievable view her on top

Utah Sweet..in her muscle phase.....drinking the bottle of wine I brought while CG

One other famous provider, regularly reviewed her but I will pass on naming her.  If she didn't sum, she deserves an Oscar.  You all know her

If SUM was supposed to be CUM, my guess is Deb D.

FBBMW

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Polite Society

 Maybe his third one is actually going to be a surprise name?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Funliness

I had the absolute pleasure of the most amazing full-on gfe session with Arekah many years ago.  We clicked.

She's been out of the business now for a while but I will never forget that experience which took me totally by surprise and had me walking on cloud-nine for a long time

russianfbbfan

Maybe I missed it, but I don't see anyone mentioning Lora Ottenad.
Consistent great experience-and I don't think anyone would dare call her "small".

Petergabriel1985

Agree. She's the best in my opinion.

Mscllvr21

I would add Patricia from Warsaw, 6'0" and 220 pounds.  She appears on some escort sites.

Mscllvr21

I would add Patricia from Warsaw, 6'0" and 220 pounds, all muscle  She appears on some escort sites.

boyofwinter


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would add Patricia from Warsaw, 6'0" and 220 pounds, all muscle  She appears on some escort sites.

She won't travel, you have to visit Poland to see her. She speaks pretty good English.

Amazon Ranger in the North West UK is another option. She's got to be around 195-200lbs

bicepboy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe I missed it, but I don't see anyone mentioning Lora Ottenad.
Consistent great experience-and I don't think anyone would dare call her "small".

Can confirm that at 60 years young, Lora's arms are still spectacular, and solid with size all around.

Bulklover

Okay . . . just because I'm naturally skeptical . . . of all of the above, we ARE talking about FS, correct??  Thank you, fellas!   :-*
Life sucks and then you die.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe I missed it, but I don't see anyone mentioning Lora Ottenad.
Consistent great experience-and I don't think anyone would dare call her "small".

Can confirm that at 60 years young, Lora's arms are still spectacular, and solid with size all around.
And her glutes, her shoulders and her back are not less impressive.

boyofwinter

Lora belonging in _this_ topic is news to me. Nobody is disputing that the body itself remains top drawer.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora belonging in _this_ topic is news to me. Nobody is disputing that the body itself remains top drawer.
That's where I was going with my previous post.
Life sucks and then you die.

Fella