Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best biggest F/S sessionette

Started by asha1234, January 10, 2022, 06:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
See Musclefoxjenni is back on webcam, wonder if she is back doing sessions? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nope. A solid no


Tiberius

For me personally it was Fabi Antoine. To me she had it all. But I might be biased because I saw her several times so she had the opportunity to get to know my body. 
Also I haven't seen many great wrestlers such as Amber Arekah and others I have been curious about. 
 
So this list will probably be biased by whom people actually got to meet.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me personally it was Fabi Antoine. To me she had it all. But I might be biased because I saw her several times so she had the opportunity to get to know my body. 
Also I haven't seen many great wrestlers such as Amber Arekah and others I have been curious about. 
 
So this list will probably be biased by whom people actually got to meet.

Fabi was definitely a unicorn.  I was able to hold my own against Gabrielle Hames, Joanne Lee, and several other powerful women (although my list is not all inclusive), but against Fabi I was rendered helpless.  Even forgetting her judo skills, her physical strength was something from another plane of existence . . . combine that with her sensuality AND HER need, check that, DEMAND to be gratified, I felt like maybe she should have been paying me!  LOL!  And WTF ever beat her in a judo competition????
Life sucks and then you die.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me personally it was Fabi Antoine. To me she had it all. But I might be biased because I saw her several times so she had the opportunity to get to know my body. 
Also I haven't seen many great wrestlers such as Amber Arekah and others I have been curious about. 
 
So this list will probably be biased by whom people actually got to meet.

I miss Fabi so much. She's retired now so I can say this easily but damn.  I'm 5'8 230 and her doing a BJ lift on me with ease and finishing in her mouth while in the air is an experience I will NEVER forget.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me personally it was Fabi Antoine. To me she had it all. But I might be biased because I saw her several times so she had the opportunity to get to know my body. 
Also I haven't seen many great wrestlers such as Amber Arekah and others I have been curious about. 
 
So this list will probably be biased by whom people actually got to meet.

I miss Fabi so much. She's retired now so I can say this easily but damn.  I'm 5'8 230 and her doing a BJ lift on me with ease and finishing in her mouth while in the air is an experience I will NEVER forget.

Whoa!!
Life sucks and then you die.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me personally it was Fabi Antoine. To me she had it all. But I might be biased because I saw her several times so she had the opportunity to get to know my body. 
Also I haven't seen many great wrestlers such as Amber Arekah and others I have been curious about. 
 
So this list will probably be biased by whom people actually got to meet.

I miss Fabi so much. She's retired now so I can say this easily but damn.  I'm 5'8 230 and her doing a BJ lift on me with ease and finishing in her mouth while in the air is an experience I will NEVER forget.

Oh this sounds absolutely amazing! I'd love to experience this in a session with someone from this era! lol

busthemus2003

Have had more luck with euro babes but ones that spring to mind Deb Dandrea Yvette Xena. Barb Carita, collette Claudia P Fabi. and there is about another 7 or 8 but don't think they would like it public.

with time to think ...these are also public .... Marina Lopez, Amber D, ms Melissa, muscle x sheena, Brandi Mae. Again about another 6-7 UTR that I want to see again.

DCReviews

I think the culture of European and Canadian women are definitely more sexually liberal and more sexually open minded from my experiences.

crazycrazy


I've had good luck with American session providers as well as Canadian and European women. The legal framework is different in different countries. In Canada, there was no law against providing sexual services before 2014. The common charge before then was solicitation. It was only then that the purchase of sexual services and the communication for the exchange became illegal, as was the act of living off the avails of sexual services. So advertisement and pimping are illegal in Canada, but sex work is not. I'm not aware of the European laws but I imagine they're a little bit more liberal than ours are.

lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have had more luck with euro babes but ones that spring to mind Deb Dandrea Yvette Xena. Barb Carita, collette Claudia P Fabi. and there is about another 7 or 8 but don't think they would like it public.

with time to think ...these are also public .... Marina Lopez, Amber D, ms Melissa, muscle x sheena, Brandi Mae. Again about another 6-7 UTR that I want to see again.

Wow!! Sheena, didn't know that was available with her

Creamnant


fa13

Amber de Luca! No we are talking would love to see her again 👍

Hovado

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all,

Who is the biggest and best sessionette you've had a full f/s session with? I'll start:

1. Ms Xena - very very big and sexual
2. Wildcat - would be first for really enjoying the sessions but is slightly smaller than Ms Xena
3. Claudia P - very "wide", quite short but hot

Claudia P. is the Italian bodybuilder ? I didn't know that she did F/S

Neither me, but it must be wonderful with her

buckyboy

I have gotten lucky with three muscle girls (thank you god)

Wildcat....wonderful home setting, unbelievable view her on top

Utah Sweet..in her muscle phase.....drinking the bottle of wine I brought while CG

One other famous provider, regularly reviewed her but I will pass on naming her.  If she didn't sum, she deserves an Oscar.  You all know her

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have gotten lucky with three muscle girls (thank you god)

Wildcat....wonderful home setting, unbelievable view her on top

Utah Sweet..in her muscle phase.....drinking the bottle of wine I brought while CG

One other famous provider, regularly reviewed her but I will pass on naming her.  If she didn't sum, she deserves an Oscar.  You all know her

Why not name the last one lol