LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best biggest F/S sessionette

Started by asha1234, January 10, 2022, 06:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprstrn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There aren't any active 200lbs+ FS providers.

Thats not true. Inesse Jaunpaule is more than 200 and she provided FS (unprotected to me)

Using the proper name of a bulkette instead of her pseudonym is uncool and a violation of schmoe protocol . . . this is one of the major factors that drives them from the scene. So, don't do it, or I'll beat you with a piece of soggy linguine!   ;)

Also, having unprotected FS isn't the flex you think it is

100000%

Ive had it happen a few times.  In the moment it was great, then the panic driving home and then making the appointment to get tested the next day.  Always fun.

The Schamada Kid nails it again. Been there.  1,000,000,000,000%!!   :o

Don't get me wrong. For sure I am not unreasonable. But what happens, happens. Like many of us I tend to loose control when I met my dreamgirl, so I had unprotected fs because she just got me in there. Of course I didn't cum inside. And it happened that another fbb started to give me a blow job and went crazy over that and swallowed my cum finally. Of course I know that this was dangerous for me and her. But at the end, I am a human being and was somehow in trance, so don't judge.

sprstrn

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or you could work in the porn industry and get tested regularly.

That's different. You're part of industry where it's expected and required for you to make sure you're not putting anyone else at risk. If you're just a regular session client having unprotected sex both yourself and the provider are taking unnecessary risks

Having unprotected sex with a session provider is just fucken reckless. If she does it bareback with you, she'll do it with others. Don't you have the sense to carry condoms with you? The porn industry is safe because of testing, but the women on sessiongirls are not held to the same standard.

I honestly can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not

I'm agreeing with you completely and suggesting that as clients, we should bring condoms in case we need them.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or you could work in the porn industry and get tested regularly.

That's different. You're part of industry where it's expected and required for you to make sure you're not putting anyone else at risk. If you're just a regular session client having unprotected sex both yourself and the provider are taking unnecessary risks

True and that reminds me, I need to get tested next week.