LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best biggest F/S sessionette

Started by asha1234, January 10, 2022, 06:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is an old thread but I stumbled over it and had to comment. A discussion of full service or intercourse in a public forum and putting names to providers that may actually do such things in a muscle worship, posing, wrestling or FBB domination session is poor form, no matter how excited we are to discuss it, and dangerous for the ladies, who might be picked up for prostitution.

I will share my experience. I came into the FBB world of sessions from dominatrixes and role play, where FS was completely off limits to avoid breaking vice laws, but there was some sensuality in terms of body worship, which was allowed, but never advertised. I was active with FBBs from the early '00s until around '20 when I all but retired from sessions. (Age and budget.)  I had more than my share of FBB sessions and, for the most part, were far more liberated in forms of displaying their charms and worship than traditional dominas I knew. When the door closes and the session begins with two adults, FBBs or not, YMMV with intimate body worship (giving and receiving) and self-pleasuring occurring based on the chemistry and the moment can happen.

As for me I never did have FS though. A couple of notable times sessions went longer than expected and I said as I began to freshen up and get dressed, I used the line, "I better get outta here before I get in trouble." Both times the ladies grinned, and seductively said, "What do you mean?" with both ladies implying as we said good bye that next time it could be on the table.

One last thing, and that is that over the years there have been a handful of well-known FBBs who, separately, advertise as escorts with higher rates. Of course there are FBBs who have done porn in varying degrees, but you never ever know if those activities are on the menu when they are doing sessions.


This is a good post, and honestly something that probably needs to be said more often in these discussions.

There's a big difference between session culture (muscle worship, wrestling, domination, etc.) and anything that crosses into explicitly transactional territory. Blurring that line publicly—especially by naming individuals—isn't just speculation, it can create real-world problems for the athletes involved.

What you said about the "behind closed doors vs. advertised services" distinction is key. Sessions have always had an element of chemistry and improvisation, but that's very different from setting expectations or labeling someone publicly. Most serious providers are careful about that for a reason.

Also agree with your point about crossover:

• Some athletes have done escort work or adult content separately
• But that does not mean it carries over into session bookings
• And assuming it does is where things get messy (and unfair)

At the end of the day, if someone is active, they'll define their own boundaries and services clearly. Anything beyond that is private and shouldn't be turned into public speculation.

Respecting that line is what keeps the scene sustainable—for both clients and the athletes.

Curious how others here approach that boundary—do you think the community has gotten better or worse about this over time?

Zenzen

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jbiggie

It's an interesting thread. Perhaps, I have a slightly more cavalier attitude when it comes to these matters, but muscle worship/ wrestling / lift & carry/ etc. are different shades of escort services. We typically carve out F/S as its own separate taboo lane but, at the end of day, all of these services are sensual, if not sexual, by nature (whether implicit or explicit) and invite remittance of cash for said services.

There are legal considerations I suppose, especially in the states. So I understand the importance of keeping certain details private. But it gets back to my earlier point of where you draw the lines for these services. There are more than a few SG providers with escort ads. While we don't need to link them, I don't see an issue with drawing a, quite reasonable, inference that they provide F/S services.

clay99

There aren't any active 200lbs+ FS providers.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There aren't any active 200lbs+ FS providers.
Jana is close and so is Irene

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There aren't any active 200lbs+ FS providers.
Jana is close and so is Irene

Jana doesn't do extras, Irene could be wrong but I think she has retired. Jana hasn't posted anything recent either they both could be retired

sprstrn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There aren't any active 200lbs+ FS providers.

Thats not true. Inesse Jaunpaule is more than 200 and she provided FS (unprotected to me)

artax

I don't believe Jana was f/s - saw her once- also received an e-mail a while ago that said it was her last US tour- don't know whether she is available in Europe

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't believe Jana was f/s - saw her once- also received an e-mail a while ago that said it was her last US tour- don't know whether she is available in Europe

With the current climate and travel restrictions I don't see many ladies touring now sadly especially to the US.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There aren't any active 200lbs+ FS providers.


CHanel, DC area but don't know if she is active.  Also women have leaned out more, if they are over 200, they aren't bodybuilders typically

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There aren't any active 200lbs+ FS providers.

Thats not true. Inesse Jaunpaule is more than 200 and she provided FS (unprotected to me)

Using the proper name of a bulkette instead of her pseudonym is uncool and a violation of schmoe protocol . . . this is one of the major factors that drives them from the scene. So, don't do it, or I'll beat you with a piece of soggy linguine!   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There aren't any active 200lbs+ FS providers.

Thats not true. Inesse Jaunpaule is more than 200 and she provided FS (unprotected to me)

Using the proper name of a bulkette instead of her pseudonym is uncool and a violation of schmoe protocol . . . this is one of the major factors that drives them from the scene. So, don't do it, or I'll beat you with a piece of soggy linguine!   ;)

Also, having unprotected FS isn't the flex you think it is

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There aren't any active 200lbs+ FS providers.

Thats not true. Inesse Jaunpaule is more than 200 and she provided FS (unprotected to me)

Using the proper name of a bulkette instead of her pseudonym is uncool and a violation of schmoe protocol . . . this is one of the major factors that drives them from the scene. So, don't do it, or I'll beat you with a piece of soggy linguine!   ;)

Also, having unprotected FS isn't the flex you think it is

100000%

Ive had it happen a few times.  In the moment it was great, then the panic driving home and then making the appointment to get tested the next day.  Always fun. 
Yo.

2ndHoodman

Or you could work in the porn industry and get tested regularly.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or you could work in the porn industry and get tested regularly.

That's different. You're part of industry where it's expected and required for you to make sure you're not putting anyone else at risk. If you're just a regular session client having unprotected sex both yourself and the provider are taking unnecessary risks

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As always, YMMV...

Not with Lora states everything clearly on email...

But here's a general hack people could use, ask the fbb if you could take a shower before starting the session....

Yep I have had sex with lora O a few times. She's more of an escort now than a bodybuilder tbh. And she is indeed very open about it. She will casually fuck on the way to get groceries. It's nothing for her.