LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best biggest F/S sessionette

Started by asha1234, January 10, 2022, 06:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asha1234

Hi all,

Who is the biggest and best sessionette you've had a full f/s session with? I'll start:

1. Ms Xena - very very big and sexual
2. Wildcat - would be first for really enjoying the sessions but is slightly smaller than Ms Xena
3. Claudia P - very "wide", quite short but hot

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asha1234

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

joesoul

Who is Ms Xena ?   is it beefcakexena ?
Please confirm. Many thanks in advance.

bbadmodul

WOWWW amazing I would like to know for others?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is Ms Xena ?   is it beefcakexena ?
Please confirm. Many thanks in advance.
No, the Xena from Sweden.

Bulklover

That's a GREAT list . . . just added CP to my bucket list; she's got an amazing physique!
Life sucks and then you die.

asha1234

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is Ms Xena ?   is it beefcakexena ?
Please confirm. Many thanks in advance.

Yes as others mentioned Ms Xena from Sweden
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asha1234

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's a GREAT list . . . just added CP to my bucket list; she's got an amazing physique!

I was impressed too. Very lean and huge. Quite a short woman and I'm tall. But it's fine.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

asha1234

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WOWWW amazing I would like to know for others?

I'd like to know too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all,

Who is the biggest and best sessionette you've had a full f/s session with? I'll start:

1. Ms Xena - very very big and sexual
2. Wildcat - would be first for really enjoying the sessions but is slightly smaller than Ms Xena
3. Claudia P - very "wide", quite short but hot
great list and I agree

liftcarryfan1

I never had FS with anyone until recently with Susan Kay and someone else that's not under the radar but asked me to not mention that so I will just say she's from Georgia and leave that up you to guess.   I could have with Ms Xena, Debra d Andrea, and a few others but I was younger and naive. Now if it happens it happens.

asha1234

Wow Susan Kay Muscle Mild sounds like a dream. I did email but she indicated she doesn't do FS. So YMMV
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
See Musclefoxjenni is back on webcam, wonder if she is back doing sessions? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What a tigress, my most sessions of any fbb.

artax

Jenni was in school to because me a vet - as far as I know she is retired - perhaps utr for some regulars in Florida?  I don't know just a guess

hwillish

Yes, I'm pretty sure she is a vet these days (or maybe teaching at a local college).  Would see her on a regular basis and would meet her in her home on occasion and the thing that I will always remember most was sharing our time together and "playing with Jennifer AND her brood of dogs"...LOL!!!

What a great memory :hey:

pet_102002

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all,

Who is the biggest and best sessionette you've had a full f/s session with? I'll start:

1. Ms Xena - very very big and sexual
2. Wildcat - would be first for really enjoying the sessions but is slightly smaller than Ms Xena
3. Claudia P - very "wide", quite short but hot

Claudia P. is the Italian bodybuilder ? I didn't know that she did F/S