LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

I like the new version of sg more already, simply because now I can see the real uploaded photos instead of postage stamps. Some things are clunky but for me it's functional enough.


liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like the new version of sg more already, simply because now I can see the real uploaded photos instead of postage stamps. Some things are clunky but for me it's functional enough.

Comes down to preference cu I loved the updates especially when new pix or reviews were posted and also easier to know who's coming to my state, neighbor state, or former state...

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like the new version of sg more already, simply because now I can see the real uploaded photos instead of postage stamps. Some things are clunky but for me it's functional enough.

Comes down to preference cu I loved the updates especially when new pix or reviews were posted and also easier to know who's coming to my state, neighbor state, or former state...
It's a bit clunky like I said but for travel the search seems to be working well enough. I do hope she gets a better page to show profile updates going, that was nice to have, maybe just put all updates in the rss feed instead of just having new profiles there.

abracadabra

It doesn't really come down to preference anymore. Most of the girls are using the new site. Even if the old one were still up, it would be of limited use without travel posted.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Clawson

Agreed, it's not preference. The new site has replaced

Clawson

The new site has replaced the old site but until they add the Recent Updates feature back (which is coming soon) it's harder to scan.

FBBMW

We are also missing the "follow travels" option and the girls profiles don't have a list of their social links like before.   
 
The links are valuable when researching a girl. 
The "Member Since"  +  age options were also helpful.     

liftcarryfan1

I mean preference as in what MY preference of the look of the new website. Not anything else.

boyofwinter

Looks like pages are logging updates properly now, it doesn't just show the current date.

squatty2

Someone should let them know that Washington DC exists...and isn't a subset of Washington State

mra78

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Someone should let them know that Washington DC exists...and isn't a subset of Washington State

This.

FBBMW

It's good that Recent Updates is now working. 

- The font should be smaller, to see more per page. 
- Some profile photos are not showing in the update. 

FbbFanatic2522

New site seems to be working well now. Check it out if you haven't seen it in a while. It's meeting my needs.

I do miss the drama though... where's the scrappin'? This ain't no fork... more like a butter knife!

liftcarryfan1


abracadabra

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.