LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

Whatever fork there was, Jennifer won which I think was pretty obvious since it began.

MixedFighter99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Steve

Steve, former You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login moderator, is having a AMA (Ask Me
Anything) on ***** right now, for those that are interested:

https://www.*****.com/r/Sessionwrestling/comments/t4cblj/steve_former_moderator_of_sessiongirlscom_is/

Posted byu/session_safe_steve
22 hours ago

Steve (former moderator of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) is doing an AMA
SessionGirls Fans,

As you may have noticed, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website has changed. You may notice a change in the moderation policies as well. This is because the guy was moderating the site, Steve, is no longer moderating it. I suspect customer service will worsen and fraud will increase significantly.

I am therefore thinking about creating a companion website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, to handle moderation issues. I am not sure what the feature set will be, but we will include guy/girl verification, checks for fraud, a scammers section, stuff like that. Maybe a smart contract system for handling session deposits, who knows. However, I would like to get the input from the sessioning community regarding the matter, as well as input regarding the recent SessionGirls changeover. And how everyone feels about the direction of the sessioning industry.

I am also willing to do an "AMA" (Ask Me Anything), since I'm the guy that has been moderating SessionGirls since 2014. I am doing this partially for industry feedback, but partially for clearing up some common misconceptions about the dispute between me and Jennifer regarding the SessionGirls site change, as Jennifer's side of the story is basically false. My side cannot be summed up in a simple twit*** message, but I stated it in prose here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please read THE WHOLE POST before commenting. Any questions that are already clearly covered in the above post above will be ignored (and please downvote!), as I hate repeating myself. Unfair personal attacks, rude comments, and stuff like that will also be ignored (please downvote). Polite and fair questions will be answered though.

- Steve



Steveeq1's Pastebin
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




ADDED
Feb 28th, 2022
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

March 13, 2021
Version: 1

I am writing this to ward off some of the misinformation that's been
floating around social media, as misinformation spreads quickly.
Misinformation defined as: "partial information", "information devoid
of context", "one-sided information", "emotional information". Or
"thoughts that cannot be communicated in a simple 'tweet'".

I realize this won't change anyone's mind, as your mind has already
been set. But whatever, I thought I would put it out there anyway.

This is Steve's side of things:
In 2014, Jennifer needed someone to do the SessionGirls programming
but could not afford to pay an actual programmer. We talked about it,
and Jen and I agreed for me to program and administrate the site in
exchange for 50% equity of the site. This is a very standard
arrangement in the programming world. I very stupidly did not get this
in writing.

So I spent the next 7 years doing exactly that. I wrote the software,
moderated the site, and paid all the expenses. I have monthly hosting
receipts and general expenses dating back to 2014 proving my claim.
(Jennifer now claims this was "voluntary").

However, come 2020, Jennifer did not give me the promised equity. She
legally formed the company and left me out as a 50% owner. Worse, I am
now stuck with excess of $30,000 on SessionGirls bills that I'm
probably never going to get back. I also have thousands of man-hours
of work that I personally put in this project that I can no longer
take back. So I basically got 0% of the site, and will only receive
back pay as an "general contractor". One that she is "late paying".
All under the advice of her "attorney". I have little legal recourse
either because it's basically "he said/she said" situation.

I'm also getting random people giving me this notion that I am somehow
trying to 'steal the site'. I don't know where people are getting
this. No one is trying to 'steal' anything. I've always had the
password because, well, I'm the the programmer. Jen needed me to
program something, so I set up the account at heroku back in 2014. I
just set it up the account on my personal email account because my
admin@sessiongirls.com was not set up back then. There was no "grand
plan" or anything, it was always that way, basically. And I have
always have been very open with Jennifer regarding passwords. She
always had the list of passwords, I gave it to her.

Anyway, in 2019 Jen wakes up one day and decides to change all the
passwords to everything, including my admin email and play dumb as to
what was going on. I was baffled, thinking a hacker somehow broke in.
A week later, Jennifer admitted it was SHE was the one that changed
the passwords. I refused to speak to her for months.

Fortunately, Jennifer could not figure out the 2-factor code for the
main website, so i was able to change the password before she could.
And, as for not giving her the password after that, well the reason is
that I am afraid shes going to change it back again so I can't access
it. As an unpaid author of the software for the past 7 years, I feel
that I should get some rights. And one of them is to edit my code as I
see fit, as I am the guy the wrote it. That is not negotiable.

I would also like to add that I follow Jennifer's instructions running
the site, with very few exceptions. And those "exceptions" are obvious
common sense stuff like legality issues, financial protection issues
(insurance!), and obvious unethical practices that 99% of people
wouldn't disagree with. If there is a difference of opinion on that
particular subject matter, we can simply visit our counselor and agree
to do whatever the counselor recommends. But Jennifer refuses to go,
and believe me I begged.

And my preferred order of handling disputes are:
1) Counselor
2) Mediator
3) Arbitrator
4) Court

When presented with those options, Jen simply says "I'll see you in
court!!!" And then doesn't do anything. And it's been this way for
over a year now. My guess is I would get absolutely nothing if Jen had
her way.

My proposition is to simply ask any independent arbitrator his opinion
on the matter, and have him decide. And the whole thing can be done in a
weekend.

- - Steve

Official You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login GPG key:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fingerprint:
BAC0 4DE9 CBD3 2E75 32A5  A76B CE26 5970 17C1 D8D4
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=cccE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----





ADDED
Mar 1st, 2022
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

SessionGirls Fans,

As you may have noticed, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website has changed. You may notice a change in the moderation policies as well. This is because the guy was moderating the site, Steve, is no longer moderating it. I suspect customer service will worsen and fraud will increase significantly.

I am therefore thinking about creating a companion website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, to handle moderation issues. I am not sure what the feature set will be, but we will include guy/girl verification, checks for fraud, a scammers section, stuff like that. Maybe a smart contract system for handling session deposits, who knows. However, I would like to get the input from the sessioning community regarding the matter, as well as input regarding the recent SessionGirls changeover. And how everyone feels about the direction of the sessioning industry.

I am also willing to do an "AMA" (Ask Me Anything), since I'm the guy that has been moderating SessionGirls since 2014. I am doing this partially for industry feedback, but partially for clearing up some common misconceptions about the dispute between me and Jennifer regarding the SessionGirls site change, as Jennifer's side of the story is basically false. My side cannot be summed up in a simple twit*** message, but I stated it in prose here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please read THE WHOLE POST before commenting. Any questions that are already clearly covered in the above post above will be ignored (and please downvote!), as I hate repeating myself. Unfair personal attacks, rude comments, and stuff like that will also be ignored (please downvote). Polite and fair questions will be answered though.

The discussion will take place on *****:
https://www.*****.com/r/Sessionwrestling/comments/t4cblj/steve_former_moderator_of_sessiongirlscom_is/

You can also write to me directly at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if you need to speak to me directly, but ***** is encouraged for group knowledge. Please post on social media for maximum exposure.

Official You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login GPG key:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fingerprint:
BAC0 4DE9 CBD3 2E75 32A5  A76B CE26 5970 17C1 D8D4

- - Steve
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=byMw
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Jennifer Thomas

I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

VegasAce

Steve, your "AMA" (if you can even call it that) was a total joke. You've also been banned on another popular fetish wrestling site repeatedly (also, stop referring to yourself in the third person, it's weird.) You're embodying some of the worst schmoe stereotypes. Just chill, dude. Focus on your site and ONLY your site, and stop trying to trash Jen.

MixedFighter99

I'm going to call this a flawless victory for Jen which I fully expected from the beginning.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:what:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jennifer do you manipulate reviews on Session Girls?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to post a review on Session Girls about Emma Switch. The first attempt was on for a few hours before getting removed, the second one below didn't pass the approval stage:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and here is Email I sent to try to convince Jen not to cancel my review:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Steve, your "AMA" (if you can even call it that) was a total joke. You've also been banned on another popular fetish wrestling site repeatedly (also, stop referring to yourself in the third person, it's weird.) You're embodying some of the worst schmoe stereotypes. Just chill, dude. Focus on your site and ONLY your site, and stop trying to trash Jen.

It's hard to figure out what his actual goal is - he says one set of things ("I just want what's best for Session girls"), but then demonstrates something completely wild and counter to what he was saying previously. He claims to have been "de-platformed", yet he has this whole message board here as well as a twit*** account and a bunch of email addresses he swiped on the way out the door. The email requested people follow him on twit***, but he's not even using that to engage with his followers.

If he really did write the entire code for the original site, why isn't he able to merely replicate what he did before?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

abracadabra

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He wants control.

He has control of his website and his twit*** account, but the market is the ultimate master. The 5 of us who have followed the drama are probably willing to check out his new site, but he seems obsessed with making sure prospective customers read and understand (and support!) "Steve's side of the story"...as if a single shit is given. Customers in the fetish sessions and video sales industries want the exact same things as customers in virtually every other space: a good product at a great price. Period, end of story. Are there some who care about him being a poor shepherd boy who overcame all odds to come a sessions platform mogul? Sure. But I can tell you from vast experience that most simply don't give a fuck.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He wants control.

He has control of his website and his twit*** account, but the market is the ultimate master. The 5 of us who have followed the drama are probably willing to check out his new site, but he seems obsessed with making sure prospective customers read and understand (and support!) "Steve's side of the story"...as if a single shit is given. Customers in the fetish sessions and video sales industries want the exact same things as customers in virtually every other space: a good product at a great price. Period, end of story. Are there some who care about him being a poor shepherd boy who overcame all odds to come a sessions platform mogul? Sure. But I can tell you from vast experience that most simply don't give a fuck.

What, price for what? My session costs what my session costs. I rarely even do deposits at this point, due to mostly repeat sessions. Even when I send deposits, no way I'm trusting getting an amateur developer involved with a bunch of "smart contracts." Even for the girls, the price to be on Jennifer's site is relatively low, it's not worth the headache of dealing with some guy with a vendetta. I don't care what site I go to to see travel listed. I don't care if it's sessiongirls, wb270, or twit***.

He wanted control of Jennifer's site, now he's trying to win people over to his side, he wanted to run the business a certain way because he's so confident a small fee is such a barrier to entry. He paid the bills, "he" gave the girls access to list their services for free, he decided when to take down their profile (contrary to Jennifer's wishes) when she did something to some guy that he didn't like. He's no different than any of the amateur webmaster guys in this scene who have tried to control and fuck over various girls (mostly video sites), threaten legal action, whatever. It's the same story every single time. Some loser who managed to throw together an okay website or other service and use it for control. Just book your sessions, pay the girls their fee, and enjoy your life. That wasn't enough for him.

I'm sure he also wants attention. If he is going to develop the things he says he's going to, it probably won't happen for 1-2 years. These websites are extremely slow-moving. It took ages for Jennifer to find someone to make a new website, and the features on the old website were extremely slow-moving. He doesn't want to be forgotten by then.

And he was too much of a moron to see that Jennifer was trying to kick him out, even though she posted about it publicly on twit*** and her SG profile last year. Or maybe he was just arrogant enough to believe she had no chance at pulling it off and is feigning surprise.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FBBMW

Why are some of the dates   Day/Month/Year      Updated travels : 11/03/2022 11:56:24 PM

It should be  M/D/YR    It is in the Travel Dates, but not when dates or reviews in Recent Updates.

FbbFanatic2522

I noticed that Jennifer has been charging the girls again to subscribe so that they can get the travel and events options on their site. Travel that was entered previously was grandfathered in. I guess that's pretty reasonable, but I thought those features would stay free a little longer, since the new site seems to be a work in progress. A session lady I know is on the fence about subscribing, but the travel section is pretty important for the ladies to secure session clients.

abracadabra

The session site is a work in progress, but all the guys still go to it. I do think they need to fix the thing, where if my travel is March 13 - 16, the travel disappears on March 15 during the evening USA time (i.e., March 16 midnight UTC time). No clue how many last minute sessions get booked, but that should be a 5-minute fix, and that is pivotal to what the women are paying for.

So I guess the ladies should enter in 1 day longer on the website for now and deal with the extra emails. I don't really get why people would be on the fence about signing up for $20-30 or whatever if the website is actually bringing them business. If it gets them even one session over let's say, 2 months, it's probably worth it. If the website isn't bringing them business, then sure, save the money and don't sign up. But I guess I don't know what their situation is, I have seen even top girls booking cheap crappy hotel rooms to save a few bucks, which might cost them on repeat sessions the next time they come to town. No need for anything fancy IMO, just not the cheapest thing in town.

For guys subscribing to email updates to profiles, it also sends all updates, not just travel, which is a bit spammy. If the girl logs in to add 4 new photos, you'll get 4 emails about it. One nice thing on the old website is it didn't send the updates right away, it queued them up so you'd get one email the next morning.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

osher

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is some interesting emails that shows conflicting information from Steve from the newsletters he has sent and his post on this forum
He is on a smear campaign because Jennifer regained control of her website , that's all there is to it.

Why would he send her money if  she owed him money ..?  Makes no sense

From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 3:02 AM
Subject: investors
About "investors". Always run things by me before you accept any
investor offer, as I can probably give more agreeable terms. I know how
these guys operate, and they use a lot of trickery. You seem kinda naive
to me, so I am not sure if you know this. Don't trust them. And don't
let them "own" the bank account.

I will pay the associated costs of running the shows. Jen can remain
independent, and not have to answer to anyone. This is the best method.

- Steve

From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Cash deposited

Ok, I just deposited $4000 in the "Kharma club" bank account. This is
basically me "sponsoring the girls" so we can maintain network effects
for sessiongirls. ie: if too many girls drop out, the site becomes less
usable from a male's point of view. The $4000 will also allow jennifer
to cover her living expenses as well as to make operational expenses for
sessiongirls.

These're just copy paste texts newbie, don't prove anything. You can edit and write whatever you want. Such as;


From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 5:02 AM
Subject: Funny Quotes That Will Make You LOL!

Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much
sleep you'll get if you're able to 'fall asleep right now.

- Steve



So, can you post actual emails? Original. Otherwise we may think that you're a spammer.

If you can, how do you access these emails? Did Jennifer ask you to do this?

Here is link with Screenshot of the emails.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am posting here on Jennifer's behalf.  She is still waiting for approval by Saradas Admin

So you're the new admin of SessionGirls and you share Steve's emails because Jennifer Thomas asked you to do this?

VegasAce