⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigelowMask

I'm surprised at the site for having a male session section. It's a turn off for me.

BigelowMask

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

abracadabra

I've heard from session girls personally that they were losing money on the new site (no, not supporting steve, he sucks), probably because travel notification emails don't work. So this is a money grab in the name of increasing sessions I guess, I suppose they believe girls are going to use it to find guys when they travel. There are only about 10 male profiles anyway, unless a lot have signed up privately. Also a data spill disaster waiting to happen.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

rsconj

I am signed up for travel notifications for several SessionGirls and never had an issue about being notified of an update with their travel. 
No matter where  you go, there you are

rsconj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So this is a money grab in the name of increasing sessions I guess, I suppose they believe girls are going to use it to find guys when they travel. There are only about 10 male profiles anyway, unless a lot have signed up privately. Also a data spill disaster waiting to happen.

I don't understand what part of SessionGirls is  the "money grab".  Is it the male profiles or the female profiles, and specifically which part of the profile?   

I do know there are more private male profiles than public profiles from a SessionGirl I know. 

Why is SessionGirls a data spill disaster waiting to happen?  I am a "non technical" person but how  is SessionGirls more open to a data breach  than any other website?
No matter where  you go, there you are

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't understand what part of SessionGirls is  the "money grab".  Is it the male profiles or the female profiles, and specifically which part of the profile?   

I do know there are more private male profiles than public profiles from a SessionGirl I know. 

Why is SessionGirls a data spill disaster waiting to happen?  I am a "non technical" person but how  is SessionGirls more open to a data breach  than any other website?

As far as I'm aware, they're charging guys $5/month or something to join (optional of course). No, it's not a lot of money, just a way to grab some extra revenue and not fix the main problems on the site. Just feels like a business without focus trying to move on to the next thing way too soon instead of finishing anything. Anecdotally I've noticed way more session girls repeatedly advertise their tours on twit*** than before 2022, so I think the site development has something to do with it. Of course the crashing economy may also be playing its part.

It's a data spill disaster waiting to happen because Jennifer hired an amateur developer (offshore labor etc.) because they're cheaper. People who are cheaper rarely have the experience to know the right way to do a lot of things. For a simple page like just girls advertising publicly, this isn't the end of the world, but it really matters once data security becomes important. When they launched the male profiles, you could see some pics of "male private" profiles on the main page, and even after it was fixed, you could still see the pics if you had the URLs. Add in standard risks of social engineering (befriend a session girl, get her to show you private info). This risk is actually pretty real. Some session girls have showed me texts from other guys, showed me their schedule, told me about some other clients including names etc. which I never even asked for. Sometimes they get emotional or excited in the moment and reveal certain things they shouldn't. In short, you should assume your data and images are actually public if signing up for the private section on there.

Big businesses can still be hacked of course, but typically they'll go through internal security reviews for any new feature launch, and this process takes several months. And when there are breaches, there are typically "post-mortem reviews" or something similar where you write reports on what happened in great detail and set forth mechanisms to prevent it from happening again. This can also take months to put together. I'd be shocked if either process happened with the folks at SG.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm surprised at the site for having a male session section. It's a turn off for me.

   Says more about you.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm surprised at the site for having a male session section. It's a turn off for me.

the premise is to list guys like us who do sessions and/or content as way for ladies to screen potential clients or to get guys to do content with... the way it was implemented on the site make it look like a gay 4 pay type section.

besides imo guys who are heavily active on the scene don't need to list themselves.  Looking at all the public profiles and I just smh and it great example of why thanks to other guys on the scene doing weird shit.. I have been very lucky in the sessions/video content scene with many ladies.

MixedFighter99

Yeah at first I was puzzled by it but after reading a couple descriptions I was like "oh okay" and now just ignore it. 😅

quasimurr

It seems SessionGirls vs SessionSafe. Jennifer Thomas shared this about Steve. I don't know what's going on. Jennifer and Steve are members here, I'd love to hear their stories...

From Jennifer Thomas' post:

WARNING! The owner of the recent website SessionSafe is unhinged and not safe at all !  He is psychologically unstable and should not be supported.


...

MixedFighter99

 There is normally two sides to a story. My experience with Jennifer thru the years is nothing about positive and admit I never meet or dealt with Steve so obviously I'm biased in this.

VegasAce


quasimurr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's Marilyn Yee here, thanks for bringing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. mightyshehulk basically wrote a book of fake text msg to fulfill her fantasy of her dominating me and Michelle. plus she and Jennifer Thomas were harassing me throu emails and text messages(from 15 different phone no.) for 2 years. this harrasment finally stopped when Jennifer Thomas accused me of ghosted a guy for a 50 dollars custom video and kicked me out of session girl. Jennifer Thomas at one point she even created a fake profile of me on her site and collecting deposit and made me a scammer.

all accounts must be approved by session girl owner, this fake account were sitting on sessiongirl for months, dragged my name through the mud. guess what? after I was kicked out, JT sent a black kid hacked my old Twitter account because I kept all records on how I was being harassed there. 

I am now on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and my new X account is @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

there are lots of scammer on session girl, that's why JT spilt up from her last web guy coz she fucked him over some money issues as well.

The soap opera continues...  New adventures of Jennifer Thomas  :o

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

One of life's very simple, mostly easy-to-follow rules:

Avoid crazy people.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of life's very simple, mostly easy-to-follow rules:

Avoid crazy people.

Does that include fbbs who swing on you? Asking for a friend.  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of life's very simple, mostly easy-to-follow rules:

Avoid crazy people.

Does that include fbbs who swing on you? Asking for a friend.  ;)

No it does not IMHO has I must admit sometimes the craziest women lead to the wildest sex ever. :)