Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quasimurr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Tiny Tank and Steve should be a couple" is not a very professional comment.

Are you expecting professionalism from Jennifer Thomas who allows transgenders to list them under girls section then scam dumb schmoes for decades?

Emma Switch aka Nono Pessoa
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jennifer Thomas doesn't approve real comments on her website, she deletes and manupilates real session reviews, even some reviews are written by girls themselves. Because of these fake reviews dumb schmoes lost lots of deposits or scammed.

Her attitude for Steve's case is much more worse, she posted Steve's private photo on social media (while he looks tired after working long hours in front of computer) without his consent and claimed that he is 'unhinged'. What kind of people do this to their partners after long years collaboration? 

Even in her story with Tiny Tank has lots of missing points.

Another epic and very professional comment from Jennifer Thomas is below

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Bernie1212

Ok, I dont usually like getting involved in these things.  But it is widely known aamong session girls that there has been a person impersonating Jennifer via email for a long time trying to get girls to do things.  I get emails from friends who are session providers every 3 months or so to verify an emailing being from Jennifer, it is always that email address jennifersessiongirls@gmail ....that is not one of hers.  And that is the email that the 702 number is associated with.  It is a scam that has been going on for three years that I know of for sure. 

I have heard it from at least a half a dozen providers that have confirmed that they are scams, and have connected them with Jennifer.  I tend to stay out of these things because I have become friends with Jennifer and some may see my opinions as being tainted becuase I am friends with her. 

I get that Tinytank was being harassed, but it wasn't by Jennifer, it was someone who was impersonating her.  I heard it had happened with a few other people as well, they did not feed the scammer so he/she eventually gave up.

As far as the Steve situation.  I have heard stories about him from other women as well.  not just the stuff with Jennifer.  I know there are two sides to every story, but when you hear the same story from multiple sources, adding more sides to it.....the many start outweighing the one side. 

Some things have been said on this thread, from all sides.  I can only state things from my perspective.  I have known Jennifer for 11 years, and have gotten to know her well for the last 6 years, and I have considered a close friend for the last 3.  She has been one of the most caring, hard working and trustworthy people I know.  I know we are not all perfect, but some of the accusations lobbied just make no sense to me.  The truth shall always prevail, and I hate to admit it but I do believe in karma for sure.  And karma will always catch up with us.  It is life.
Yo.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, I dont usually like getting involved in these things.  But it is widely known aamong session girls that there has been a person impersonating Jennifer via email for a long time trying to get girls to do things.  I get emails from friends who are session providers every 3 months or so to verify an emailing being from Jennifer, it is always that email address jennifersessiongirls@gmail ....that is not one of hers.  And that is the email that the 702 number is associated with.  It is a scam that has been going on for three years that I know of for sure. 

I have heard it from at least a half a dozen providers that have confirmed that they are scams, and have connected them with Jennifer.  I tend to stay out of these things because I have become friends with Jennifer and some may see my opinions as being tainted becuase I am friends with her. 

I get that Tinytank was being harassed, but it wasn't by Jennifer, it was someone who was impersonating her.  I heard it had happened with a few other people as well, they did not feed the scammer so he/she eventually gave up.

As far as the Steve situation.  I have heard stories about him from other women as well.  not just the stuff with Jennifer.  I know there are two sides to every story, but when you hear the same story from multiple sources, adding more sides to it.....the many start outweighing the one side. 

Some things have been said on this thread, from all sides.  I can only state things from my perspective.  I have known Jennifer for 11 years, and have gotten to know her well for the last 6 years, and I have considered a close friend for the last 3.  She has been one of the most caring, hard working and trustworthy people I know.  I know we are not all perfect, but some of the accusations lobbied just make no sense to me.  The truth shall always prevail, and I hate to admit it but I do believe in karma for sure.  And karma will always catch up with us.  It is life.

Well said, Bernie . . . kudos to the Schmata Kid!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, I dont usually like getting involved in these things.  But it is widely known aamong session girls that there has been a person impersonating Jennifer via email for a long time trying to get girls to do things.  I get emails from friends who are session providers every 3 months or so to verify an emailing being from Jennifer, it is always that email address jennifersessiongirls@gmail ....that is not one of hers.  And that is the email that the 702 number is associated with.  It is a scam that has been going on for three years that I know of for sure. 

I have heard it from at least a half a dozen providers that have confirmed that they are scams, and have connected them with Jennifer.  I tend to stay out of these things because I have become friends with Jennifer and some may see my opinions as being tainted becuase I am friends with her. 

I get that Tinytank was being harassed, but it wasn't by Jennifer, it was someone who was impersonating her.  I heard it had happened with a few other people as well, they did not feed the scammer so he/she eventually gave up.

As far as the Steve situation.  I have heard stories about him from other women as well.  not just the stuff with Jennifer.  I know there are two sides to every story, but when you hear the same story from multiple sources, adding more sides to it.....the many start outweighing the one side. 

Some things have been said on this thread, from all sides.  I can only state things from my perspective.  I have known Jennifer for 11 years, and have gotten to know her well for the last 6 years, and I have considered a close friend for the last 3.  She has been one of the most caring, hard working and trustworthy people I know.  I know we are not all perfect, but some of the accusations lobbied just make no sense to me.  The truth shall always prevail, and I hate to admit it but I do believe in karma for sure.  And karma will always catch up with us.  It is life.

bernie,

I've known Jennifer for over 20 years, I know her a lot better than you do. She SCAMMED ME! I paid all this money, put up all this time, and she REFUSES to pay back the money I put into the company. She literally took the money and RAN! What kind of person does that to a personal friend for 20 years and business partner for 10?

Don't believe me? Read my emails that were DOXXED on this very message thread! This SHOWS that I acted like a business partner in any meaningful way! And I spent all this time and money on SessionGirls, and I got NOTHING FOR IT!!!!

Jennifer Thomas is a SCAMMER! Plain and simple.

session_safe

Also, every time Steve did a business deal with Jennifer Thomas, Steve wound up with ZERO. And written contracts don't help. It's always some weird excuse. And Jennifer is always the judge, jury, and executioner. Jennifer simply says "I decide Steve gets zero, and that's that". Steve has NO say on any matter. Then everyone will defend Jennifer Thomas no matter what. No matter how UNFAIR it is.

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also, every time Steve did a business deal with Jennifer Thomas, Steve wound up with ZERO. And written contracts don't help. It's always some weird excuse. And Jennifer is always the judge, jury, and executioner. Jennifer simply says "I decide Steve gets zero, and that's that". Steve has NO say on any matter. Then everyone will defend Jennifer Thomas no matter what. No matter how UNFAIR it is.

I've been reading your posts for a while now, yet I never responded. I've met Jennifer for a session in Vegas and webcammed with her before that. I have nothing but good things to say about her.

My two cents?

Let it go dude. It's over. You sound very bitter over something petty.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been reading your posts for a while now, yet I never responded. I've met Jennifer for a session in Vegas and webcammed with her before that. I have nothing but good things to say about her.

My two cents?

Let it go dude. It's over. You sound very bitter over something petty.

It's NOT petty! I worked my ASS OFF over TEN YEARS! SessionGirls was effectively my second job and I worked all nighters and weekends to get that company off the ground. I also paid all this money that I didn't have because I effectively worked a minimum wage job at the time. She TOLD ME that I would get 50% and her best excuse was "your fault for not getting it in writing".

But then I DID get it in writing later: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . And I spent upwards of $30,000 to get a lousy link from her website! She took the $30,000 but then did not provide me with the LINK! It's honestly not that hard. Oh yeah, and if there's a "dispute"  regarding the wording of the contract, we are supposed to see a mediator . . . LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE! But she refuses to go no matter how many times I wave the contract to her face.

How people say I'm being "petty" is beyond me.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been reading your posts for a while now, yet I never responded. I've met Jennifer for a session in Vegas and webcammed with her before that. I have nothing but good things to say about her.

My two cents?

Let it go dude. It's over. You sound very bitter over something petty.

Also, giving your 10 year business partner ABSOLUTELY NOTHING after 10 years is a ROTTEN THING TO DO TO SOMEONE!

Jennifer is the WRONGDOER here! Nothing?!?!? Not even $10?!?!?

Del4

Take it easy, we're not making a western over here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been reading your posts for a while now, yet I never responded. I've met Jennifer for a session in Vegas and webcammed with her before that. I have nothing but good things to say about her.

My two cents?

Let it go dude. It's over. You sound very bitter over something petty.

It's NOT petty! I worked my ASS OFF over TEN YEARS! SessionGirls was effectively my second job and I worked all nighters and weekends to get that company off the ground. I also paid all this money that I didn't have because I effectively worked a minimum wage job at the time. She TOLD ME that I would get 50% and her best excuse was "your fault for not getting it in writing".

But then I DID get it in writing later: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . And I spent upwards of $30,000 to get a lousy link from her website! She took the $30,000 but then did not provide me with the LINK! It's honestly not that hard. Oh yeah, and if there's a "dispute"  regarding the wording of the contract, we are supposed to see a mediator . . . LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE! But she refuses to go no matter how many times I wave the contract to her face.

How people say I'm being "petty" is beyond me.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Take it easy, we're not making a western over here.

I don't understand what you mean by "western".

MixedFighter99

Westerns are traditionally very black and white films when it comes to morality (good guys vs bad guys) that often have quick gunfights that make the good guys look even more heroic. 


Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Take it easy, we're not making a western over here.

I don't understand what you mean by "western".

In Western movies:

Characters are often tough, stoic, intense
There's lots of action, tension, standoffs, and drama
People talk and behave in a rugged, exaggerated way

So he is basically saying:

Relax, this situation doesn't need that level of intensity or drama.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Del4

Yes, the line I used was a quote from the Sopranos S1, but basically you need to take it easy and your postings do not need to be so dramatic and exaggerated.
Principally, there is no benefit to you posting in such an angry and chaotic way. I genuinely have no idea whether what you are saying is true or not (and I am really am not speculating either way as I don't have anywhere near enough info), but assuming it is, your posts are not benefiting you. They won't make her return any money that you are due as there is nothing to force her to and the way you are posting comes across slightly deranged so is not going to convince most people not to deal with Jennifer.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, the line I used was a quote from the Sopranos S1, but basically you need to take it easy and your postings do not need to be so dramatic and exaggerated.
Principally, there is no benefit to you posting in such an angry and chaotic way. I genuinely have no idea whether what you are saying is true or not (and I am really am not speculating either way as I don't have anywhere near enough info), but assuming it is, your posts are not benefiting you. They won't make her return any money that you are due as there is nothing to force her to and the way you are posting comes across slightly deranged so is not going to convince most people not to deal with Jennifer.

Even if his claim was 100% true (it's not), the purpose of his continuous rantings are to get attention, because attention to him = relevancy. He's a toxic individual. The site he was going to do failed because no one wanted to be a part of it, because of HIM, not because of what he was trying to build. Session providers and clients would be very happy to have more places to promote themselves or find girls to session with. He ran everyone off with rants like he's posting here. He chased away or blocked everyone at Reddit, then complains that "no one posts here anyone". If he's involved, there's drama and unpleasantness. He appeals to Sydney Thunder as a witness to this "injustice" he has suffered from Jennifer and wants people to go on Sydney's twit*** to ask her to talk about him, but then says he hates her.

There's just no reasoning with people who never moved out of their mother's house.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In Western movies:

Characters are often tough, stoic, intense
There's lots of action, tension, standoffs, and drama
People talk and behave in a rugged, exaggerated way

So he is basically saying:

Relax, this situation doesn't need that level of intensity or drama.

Guys, it IS black and white. Jennifer never ever gave me anything for all the work I put into SessionGirls. Not one penny. Every business deal I did with her, she backs out of, after I pay my money or did my task. This is regarding both with written and unwritten contracts. An example of a written contract is here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

Every contract we had is: if we argue about this contract, we go to a mediator. . . LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE. And every contract, she REFUSES to go to the mediator. If I am "crazy", she can simply go to the mediator and tell him this. Then she will win and she gets her money back and I will shut up.