LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He appeals to Sydney Thunder as a witness to this "injustice" he has suffered from Jennifer and wants people to go on Sydney's twit*** to ask her to talk about him, but then says he hates her.

Yes, I have a low opinion of Sydney Thunder. I would not use the word "hate" though.

She was a witness of what happened though. She even tried to recruit me away from Jennifer to work on her site. But my point is that she saw what happened. Basically, I worked on Jen's site for ten years. Jen gave me NOTHING for it. If you don't believe my side of hte story, ask her.

session_safe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He appeals to Sydney Thunder as a witness to this "injustice" he has suffered from Jennifer and wants people to go on Sydney's twit*** to ask her to talk about him, but then says he hates her.

Yes, I have a low opinion of Sydney Thunder. I would not use the word "hate" though.

She was a witness of what happened though. She even tried to recruit me away from Jennifer to work on her site. But my point is that she saw what happened. Basically, I worked on Jen's site for ten years. Jen gave me NOTHING for it. If you don't believe my side of the story, ask her.

Your exact words were "I hate her too".

But regardless, why are you so entitled that you think people should waste their time talking to other people about YOU, having nothing to gain from such a conversation? Don't answer that. I presented it as a question, but really it was a statement about your entitled belief that you're that important to people who've never met you, without even going to your entitled belief that life was meant to be "fair".

Everything you touch either become toxic or fails, which is why they kicked you out if SessionGirls - there are literally zero women who have said "we want Steve back!" - and why no one posts on the sub***** that you ruined with your bullshit.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Your exact words were "I hate her too".

But regardless, why are you so entitled that you think people should waste their time talking to other people about YOU, having nothing to gain from such a conversation? Don't answer that. I presented it as a question, but really it was a statement about your entitled belief that you're that important to people who've never met you, without even going to your entitled belief that life was meant to be "fair".

Everything you touch either become toxic or fails, which is why they kicked you out if SessionGirls - there are literally zero women who have said "we want Steve back!" - and why no one posts on the sub***** that you ruined with your bullshit.

Yes, I should have worded my sydney thunder statement better, but my intention was "i agree with the guy".

Again: I paid $30,000 for a link to my website. I paid $20,000 more than I shoudl have, and did above and beyond what was expected me of the contract. Yet, Jennifer did not reciprocate and give me link, which was required by the contract. She has broken every single oral and written contract with me since 2013, and I have received exactly $0 for all the time and money I spent on SessionGirls.

Please read the contract, Jennifer is supposed to go see a medaitor with me in the event she doesn't give me my link. LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE!  And If I am wrong, then the mediator will side with jennifer and Jennifer gets her deposit back. Then I will say "I was wrong" and then shutup about this. I'll even be nice and add an additional $5,000 to my deposit, so jennifer gets an easy $5,000 in the event that she wins. Remember, Jennifer is OBLIGATED to go mediation with me because that's what she signed off on on the contract. Don't believe me? Read for yourself: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I should have worded my sydney thunder statement better, but my intention was "i agree with the guy".

Where's your father? Was he ever present in your life?

QuoteAgain: I paid $30,000 for a link to my website.

No, you didn't. Your story might be credible if you said $300 or maybe even $3000, but you didn't pay $30,000 for anything online. Receipt or it didn't happen.

QuoteI paid $20,000 more than I shoudl have, and did above and beyond what was expected me of the contract. Yet, Jennifer did not reciprocate and give me link, which was required by the contract. She has broken every single oral and written contract with me since 2013, and I have received exactly $0 for all the time and money I spent on SessionGirls.

Please read the contract, Jennifer is supposed to go see a medaitor with me in the event she doesn't give me my link. LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE!  And If I am wrong, then the mediator will side with jennifer and Jennifer gets her deposit back. Then I will say "I was wrong" and then shutup about this. I'll even be nice and add an additional $5,000 to my deposit, so jennifer gets an easy $5,000 in the event that she wins. Remember, Jennifer is OBLIGATED to go mediation with me because that's what she signed off on on the contract. Don't believe me? Read for yourself: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The 7 guys posting on this thread are not going to enforce what you claim is your contract. Posting incessantly demonstrates your instability and unprofessionalism, and your behavior - not Jen's - shows the public why she should stay as far away from you as possible. You're digging your grave ever deeper to ensure your site will never succeed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Where's your father? Was he ever present in your life?


He unfortunately died 4 years ago. Yes he was present in my life.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No, you didn't. Your story might be credible if you said $300 or maybe even $3000, but you didn't pay $30,000 for anything online. Receipt or it didn't happen.
Quote

Then you ddin't read the link I gave you: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had the budget breakdown of the $30,000. This can be verified with jennifer and Suzy stiletto, who handled the money. I am not going to put in receipts or wahtever because I don't want to doxx things liek personal addresses or whatever. Even Jennifer admits the breakdowns are accurate.
 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The 7 guys posting on this thread are not going to enforce what you claim is your contract. Posting incessantly demonstrates your instability and unprofessionalism, and your behavior - not Jen's - shows the public why she should stay as far away from you as possible. You're digging your grave ever deeper to ensure your site will never succeed.

The contract is plain for eveyrone to see. I'm just saying is Jennifer Thomas does not do what she says she's going to do. $30,000 is a lot to ay for a link. She told me she would give me a link to my website if I paid her $30,000 and she did not do that. It's kind of like if you pay a deposit to a girl and she does not do the session, you label her as a scammer. I'm doing the same thing.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He unfortunately died 4 years ago. Yes he was present in my life.
Sorry for your loss. I'm just wondering how you turned out this way. Often it's guys without dads who behave a certain way. That is NOT to say guys who lost their dads (or didn't have one) are all bad. Most are great guys! But you shows signs of not having had a male guide, because you haven't taken accountability for your role in what you continue to complain about. The only time that I've seen you admit any degree of culpability here is when you claim you "paid $20,000 more than you should have". That's most likely bullshit, because there's so far zero evidence of this $30,000 claim. Otherwise, you're whining and crying and taking zero responsibility for allegedly "working" 10 years without a paycheck.

You're obviously not married. Do you date women? Have you had a girlfriend previously? I think someone suggested on one of the boards that you hate women. That could be true. Are you supposed to be on any mind-management medications?

Quote
Then you ddin't read the link I gave you: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had the budget breakdown of the $30,000. This can be verified with jennifer and Suzy stiletto, who handled the money. I am not going to put in receipts or wahtever because I don't want to doxx things liek personal addresses or whatever. Even Jennifer admits the breakdowns are accurate.
That's an excuse you have used at least twice now. Did you know it's possible to redact personal information while preserving a document's context? Black out the personal address and post the receipt(s).
 
QuoteThe contract is plain for eveyrone to see. I'm just saying is Jennifer Thomas does not do what she says she's going to do. $30,000 is a lot to ay for a link. She told me she would give me a link to my website if I paid her $30,000 and she did not do that. It's kind of like if you pay a deposit to a girl and she does not do the session, you label her as a scammer. I'm doing the same thing.
What you're doing is the equivalent of pissing in the sandbox and then questioning why no one wants to play with you. You got kicked off multiple forums, including mvf. Your twit*** is dead. You ruined the sessionwrestling sub*****. Your site is dead.

And just like your failed attempt to rule the SessionGirls universe, the common denominator is you, and you're treating posting like it is supposed to be therapeutic and cannot seem to grasp that it's probably not working. Jen's most recent event was packed with people who love her and are thankful she does all this work for the community.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're obviously not married. Do you date women? Have you had a girlfriend previously? I think someone suggested on one of the boards that you hate women. That could be true. Are you supposed to be on any mind-management medications?

Steve has been actively involved in sessions for over 20 years and has likely met hundreds of session providers during that time. He frequently books private sessions, often on a weekly basis, but he does not disclose to providers that he operates the SessionGirls website and prefers to keep his identity private. I'm not sure where the idea originated that Steve dislikes women, but that is certainly not accurate.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're obviously not married. Do you date women? Have you had a girlfriend previously? I think someone suggested on one of the boards that you hate women. That could be true. Are you supposed to be on any mind-management medications?

Steve has been actively involved in sessions for over 20 years and has likely met hundreds of session providers during that time. He frequently books private sessions, often on a weekly basis, but he does not disclose to providers that he operates the SessionGirls website and prefers to keep his identity private. I'm not sure where the idea originated that Steve dislikes women, but that is certainly not accurate.

This is a general comment and not at one person including in this thread but just because someone sessions a lot does not mean they do not hate women. All it means really is they are  horny and have certain fetishes that they want meant even if it means paying a pretty big penny to have those needs meant.

Truthfully, I can look back at the years when I was single and sessioning a ton and admit that I perhaps did not have the best relationship with women. I most likely was resentful towards them to some degree since I was paying big $$$ to have fetishes serviced instead of having meaningful relationships and/or having women perform these type of fetishes due to desire (and free). Because lets be honest as we have discussed on here many times before, some sessioniates truly love their "job" while others see it as a means to an end but all of them have 1 thing in common......they do it for the money. Therefore I think most of us would admit they rather being foing this women due to their desire for it with us (and free) then it being a paid service.

That can lead being resentful towards women to a certain degree which again I will fess up to especially since I look at some of the toolbags they date/marry and go, "but why them?" especially when I see their men treat them like dirt. That also can lead to being resentful towards women as well. As my wife says their (women) their Achilles heel is often their horrible taste in men.

So to me all sessioning a lot proves is you have a certain set of detishes and desires you want fulfilled and are willing to pay for it. You can still session a ton and deep down being resentful towards women and even a bit hateful.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Steve has been actively involved in sessions for over 20 years and has likely met hundreds of session providers during that time. He frequently books private sessions, often on a weekly basis, but he does not disclose to providers that he operates the SessionGirls website and prefers to keep his identity private. I'm not sure where the idea originated that Steve dislikes women, but that is certainly not accurate.
The facts you give about his session proclivity do not in any way support your conclusion.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is a general comment and not at one person including in this thread but just because someone sessions a lot does not mean they do not hate women. All it means really is they are  horny and have certain fetishes that they want meant even if it means paying a pretty big penny to have those needs meant.

Truthfully, I can look back at the years when I was single and sessioning a ton and admit that I perhaps did not have the best relationship with women. I most likely was resentful towards them to some degree since I was paying big $$$ to have fetishes serviced instead of having meaningful relationships and/or having women perform these type of fetishes due to desire (and free). Because lets be honest as we have discussed on here many times before, some sessioniates truly love their "job" while others see it as a means to an end but all of them have 1 thing in common......they do it for the money. Therefore I think most of us would admit they rather being foing this women due to their desire for it with us (and free) then it being a paid service.

That can lead being resentful towards women to a certain degree which again I will fess up to especially since I look at some of the toolbags they date/marry and go, "but why them?" especially when I see their men treat them like dirt. That also can lead to being resentful towards women as well. As my wife says their (women) their Achilles heel is often their horrible taste in men.

So to me all sessioning a lot proves is you have a certain set of detishes and desires you want fulfilled and are willing to pay for it. You can still session a ton and deep down being resentful towards women and even a bit hateful.
I don't like to use this overused phrase, but it takes a lot of courage to admit and share this on a public forum. At the risk of taking the cliché way too far, I commend you for doing so. At some point, you learned about the importance of accountability. And you're exactly right.

Again, I don't know the guy to be able to say for sure, but I also couldn't rule it out. He's definitely unstable, that's not in question, which would open up a myriad of other possibilities which would be less likely - or just more concealed(!!) - with an otherwise more stable individual. Sometimes guys who land in a CHALLENGING, long-term caretaker role will grow to resent women. I'm not in any way making light of their situation. The guys who never left home often resent their parents for how their lives turned out. Hell, even people who did leave home still resent their parents and families.

A lot of words to say "people are complicated", but I'd like to see the guy succeed at something - I want everybody to win - but I don't think it's going to be possible if he cannot even grasp how his public crash out is preventing that from ever happening. Unable to see this clear reality, how likely is it that he will ever seek the sort of therapy he needs?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Steve has been actively involved in sessions for over 20 years and has likely met hundreds of session providers during that time. He frequently books private sessions, often on a weekly basis, but he does not disclose to providers that he operates the SessionGirls website and prefers to keep his identity private. I'm not sure where the idea originated that Steve dislikes women, but that is certainly not accurate.

Zenzen, you seem to know a lot about Steve. We know that Steve refers to himself in the third person. It's a very annoying tendency of his, which reveals much about his personality. Google AI says it indicates "a lack of self-awareness, especially if done habitually to protect a delusional self-image."

Are you Steve himself, using a second account to conceal your identity while speaking about yourself in the third person?

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zenzen, you seem to know a lot about Steve. We know that Steve refers to himself in the third person. It's a very annoying tendency of his, which reveals much about his personality. Google AI says it indicates "a lack of self-awareness, especially if done habitually to protect a delusional self-image."

Are you Steve himself, using a second account to conceal your identity while speaking about yourself in the third person?
It was a strange...defense. Like, I get standing up for your boy, but how would a rando from here know what Steve tells girls when he schedules or sessions with them?

People who didn't get enough of the right kind of attention as children will often give off a lot of "look at me, I'm a clown!" energy in their adult lives.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Steve has been actively involved in sessions for over 20 years and has likely met hundreds of session providers during that time. He frequently books private sessions, often on a weekly basis, but he does not disclose to providers that he operates the SessionGirls website and prefers to keep his identity private. I'm not sure where the idea originated that Steve dislikes women, but that is certainly not accurate.

Zenzen, you seem to know a lot about Steve. We know that Steve refers to himself in the third person. It's a very annoying tendency of his, which reveals much about his personality. Google AI says it indicates "a lack of self-awareness, especially if done habitually to protect a delusional self-image."

Are you Steve himself, using a second account to conceal your identity while speaking about yourself in the third person?

Ah yes, excellent detective work, crazycrazy. Clearly the only possible explanation for me knowing basic information is that I must secretly be Steve, speaking in the third person like a comic-book villain.

Hate to disappoint your plot twist, but I neither know Steve nor am I Steve. In fact, during a few private sessions some girls told me they were surprised when they saw his photo because he's a regular, shows up weekly, super generous, yet never once mentioned he was behind SessionGirls. Apparently keeping his identity private is kinda... his thing.

But sure, if connecting random dots with a marker and string on your conspiracy corkboard brings you joy, don't let me ruin the fun.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zenzen, you seem to know a lot about Steve. We know that Steve refers to himself in the third person. It's a very annoying tendency of his, which reveals much about his personality. Google AI says it indicates "a lack of self-awareness, especially if done habitually to protect a delusional self-image."

Are you Steve himself, using a second account to conceal your identity while speaking about yourself in the third person?
It was a strange...defense. Like, I get standing up for your boy, but how would a rando from here know what Steve tells girls when he schedules or sessions with them?

People who didn't get enough of the right kind of attention as children will often give off a lot of "look at me, I'm a clown!" energy in their adult lives.

And yes, FemFlexUSA, my apologies for the grave offense of... knowing information someone told me. Truly shocking stuff.

I know it must feel absolutely impossible that a random person might have heard things directly from providers during private sessions, much easier to imagine I'm running an undercover PR campaign for Steve in my spare time.

But don't worry, no childhood-attention-deficit diagnosis needed here. I'm just relaying what actual session girls mentioned to me. I realize that's far less dramatic than the 'secret Steve clone account' theory, but sadly reality doesn't always deliver the soap-opera twist you're hoping for.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're obviously not married. Do you date women? Have you had a girlfriend previously? I think someone suggested on one of the boards that you hate women. That could be true. Are you supposed to be on any mind-management medications?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Steve has been actively involved in sessions for over 20 years and has likely met hundreds of session providers during that time. He frequently books private sessions, often on a weekly basis, but he does not disclose to providers that he operates the SessionGirls website and prefers to keep his identity private. I'm not sure where the idea originated that Steve dislikes women, but that is certainly not accurate.
The facts you give about his session proclivity do not in any way support your conclusion.

Ah, thank you, FemFlexUSA, for the impromptu armchair psychoanalysis of Steve, a man you've never met but apparently feel fully qualified to diagnose using nothing but forum posts and intuition. Truly groundbreaking medical science happening here.

So, let me get this straight: because Steve mentions feeling treated unfairly, he must be unmarried, incapable of dating, secretly hating women, and possibly in need of medication? Incredible. That's quite a clinical assessment, you must have a stethoscope taped to your keyboard and an honorary PhD from WebMD.

For the record, all I said was that he sessions often and prefers to keep his identity private, something multiple providers have told me personally. That's it. No conspiracy theory, no hidden pathology, no psychological thriller.

But hey, if tossing random diagnoses into the air helps flesh out the dramatic character arc you've written for a guy you've never met, who am I to interrupt your creative process?

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah yes, excellent detective work, crazycrazy. Clearly the only possible explanation for me knowing basic information is that I must secretly be Steve, speaking in the third person like a comic-book villain.

Hate to disappoint your plot twist, but I neither know Steve nor am I Steve. In fact, during a few private sessions some girls told me they were surprised when they saw his photo because he's a regular, shows up weekly, super generous, yet never once mentioned he was behind SessionGirls. Apparently keeping his identity private is kinda... his thing.

But sure, if connecting random dots with a marker and string on your conspiracy corkboard brings you joy, don't let me ruin the fun.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And yes, FemFlexUSA, my apologies for the grave offense of... knowing information someone told me. Truly shocking stuff.

I know it must feel absolutely impossible that a random person might have heard things directly from providers during private sessions, much easier to imagine I'm running an undercover PR campaign for Steve in my spare time.

But don't worry, no childhood-attention-deficit diagnosis needed here. I'm just relaying what actual session girls mentioned to me. I realize that's far less dramatic than the 'secret Steve clone account' theory, but sadly reality doesn't always deliver the soap-opera twist you're hoping for.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah, thank you, FemFlexUSA, for the impromptu armchair psychoanalysis of Steve, a man you've never met but apparently feel fully qualified to diagnose using nothing but forum posts and intuition. Truly groundbreaking medical science happening here.

So, let me get this straight: because Steve mentions feeling treated unfairly, he must be unmarried, incapable of dating, secretly hating women, and possibly in need of medication? Incredible. That's quite a clinical assessment, you must have a stethoscope taped to your keyboard and an honorary PhD from WebMD.

For the record, all I said was that he sessions often and prefers to keep his identity private, something multiple providers have told me personally. That's it. No conspiracy theory, no hidden pathology, no psychological thriller.

But hey, if tossing random diagnoses into the air helps flesh out the dramatic character arc you've written for a guy you've never met, who am I to interrupt your creative process?

You talked to "multiple session providers" about...Steve? And you talked enough to learn what he communicates to them and you showed them his picture? That's all weird, but obviously, your time, so your freedom to discuss whatever you guys want. Being weird is not evidence of anything other than being weird. And for all I know, your choice to talk about other guys during your sessions could be completely normal for you, so it is of zero consequence that it would not be normal for me.

That said, given that the entire industry relies on so much discretion, I do find it somewhat concerning that "multiple session providers" might discuss with other clients my communications or my sessions. I'm sure it happens, but I've allowed myself to believe that I would not be personally identified during such. Saying, "Hey, one of my other clients really likes it when I do this with my feet" is one thing, but if she were to say, "Hey, Tre' really likes it when I do this with my feet" would be out-of-bounds. It's not that I'm doing anything illegal and I obviously have very little shame, but the confidentiality feeds the intimacy of the transaction and is one of the things I'm paying for, even if others view their session transactions differently.

I'm glad you feel you know Steve differently than others on this thread, based on your experiences with women he's sessioned with. Perhaps you can meet him someday and have your own firsthand experiences to share or not share with the forum. Maybe you will disagree - which is fine - but I think it's too bad the "multiple session providers" who talked with you about Steve have not (yet?) chosen to support his new website project or even to back him up on twit***, where he recently got - in his words - "dogpiled". I know it's a lot to ask, but it's disappointing they would talk about him, but not support him when he requested assistance.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle