Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

This is a strange thread, full of unhinged posts and very amateur psychological analysis. Not sure whether this should be the purpose of these threads, but not sure it has any utility for anyone.

Del4

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zenzen, you seem to know a lot about Steve. We know that Steve refers to himself in the third person. It's a very annoying tendency of his, which reveals much about his personality. Google AI says it indicates "a lack of self-awareness, especially if done habitually to protect a delusional self-image."

Are you Steve himself, using a second account to conceal your identity while speaking about yourself in the third person?
It was a strange...defense. Like, I get standing up for your boy, but how would a rando from here know what Steve tells girls when he schedules or sessions with them?

People who didn't get enough of the right kind of attention as children will often give off a lot of "look at me, I'm a clown!" energy in their adult lives.

I I was breastfed through a straw ... does that count?
Life sucks and then you die.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah yes, excellent detective work, crazycrazy. Clearly the only possible explanation for me knowing basic information is that I must secretly be Steve, speaking in the third person like a comic-book villain.

Hate to disappoint your plot twist, but I neither know Steve nor am I Steve. In fact, during a few private sessions some girls told me they were surprised when they saw his photo because he's a regular, shows up weekly, super generous, yet never once mentioned he was behind SessionGirls. Apparently keeping his identity private is kinda... his thing.

But sure, if connecting random dots with a marker and string on your conspiracy corkboard brings you joy, don't let me ruin the fun.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And yes, FemFlexUSA, my apologies for the grave offense of... knowing information someone told me. Truly shocking stuff.

I know it must feel absolutely impossible that a random person might have heard things directly from providers during private sessions, much easier to imagine I'm running an undercover PR campaign for Steve in my spare time.

But don't worry, no childhood-attention-deficit diagnosis needed here. I'm just relaying what actual session girls mentioned to me. I realize that's far less dramatic than the 'secret Steve clone account' theory, but sadly reality doesn't always deliver the soap-opera twist you're hoping for.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah, thank you, FemFlexUSA, for the impromptu armchair psychoanalysis of Steve, a man you've never met but apparently feel fully qualified to diagnose using nothing but forum posts and intuition. Truly groundbreaking medical science happening here.

So, let me get this straight: because Steve mentions feeling treated unfairly, he must be unmarried, incapable of dating, secretly hating women, and possibly in need of medication? Incredible. That's quite a clinical assessment, you must have a stethoscope taped to your keyboard and an honorary PhD from WebMD.

For the record, all I said was that he sessions often and prefers to keep his identity private, something multiple providers have told me personally. That's it. No conspiracy theory, no hidden pathology, no psychological thriller.

But hey, if tossing random diagnoses into the air helps flesh out the dramatic character arc you've written for a guy you've never met, who am I to interrupt your creative process?

You talked to "multiple session providers" about...Steve? And you talked enough to learn what he communicates to them and you showed them his picture? That's all weird, but obviously, your time, so your freedom to discuss whatever you guys want. Being weird is not evidence of anything other than being weird. And for all I know, your choice to talk about other guys during your sessions could be completely normal for you, so it is of zero consequence that it would not be normal for me.

That said, given that the entire industry relies on so much discretion, I do find it somewhat concerning that "multiple session providers" might discuss with other clients my communications or my sessions. I'm sure it happens, but I've allowed myself to believe that I would not be personally identified during such. Saying, "Hey, one of my other clients really likes it when I do this with my feet" is one thing, but if she were to say, "Hey, Tre' really likes it when I do this with my feet" would be out-of-bounds. It's not that I'm doing anything illegal and I obviously have very little shame, but the confidentiality feeds the intimacy of the transaction and is one of the things I'm paying for, even if others view their session transactions differently.

I'm glad you feel you know Steve differently than others on this thread, based on your experiences with women he's sessioned with. Perhaps you can meet him someday and have your own firsthand experiences to share or not share with the forum. Maybe you will disagree - which is fine - but I think it's too bad the "multiple session providers" who talked with you about Steve have not (yet?) chosen to support his new website project or even to back him up on twit***, where he recently got - in his words - "dogpiled". I know it's a lot to ask, but it's disappointing they would talk about him, but not support him when he requested assistance.


Well, FemFlexUSA, thank you for your deep concern about my conversational habits. I had no idea that casually chatting with providers, as many clients do, qualified as 'weird,' but I appreciate the diagnosis. I'll be sure to alert the Guinness World Records team that I have officially achieved Peak Weirdness by... talking to people I'm already in a room with.

And no, I didn't wander around showing Steve's picture like a salesman with laminated brochures. A couple of women recognized him on their own, were surprised, and commented on it. That's the entire mystery. I know it's more fun to imagine me running a covert PowerPoint presentation mid-session, but sadly reality is less cinematic.

As for confidentiality: yes, the industry relies on discretion. Absolutely. Providers talk in generalities all the time, and your personal boundaries are completely valid. But I promise you, no one is out here compiling a foot-fetish case file on you or reciting client names like roll call. In my experience, they're usually too busy juggling schedules, travel plans, and actual life to gossip with the intensity you're imagining.

And regarding Steve's social media 'dogpiling', trust me, I'm not the keeper of who supports what online. I simply mentioned that some women recognized him and were surprised he keeps his identity private. That's the beginning and end of the story. No secret loyalty oath, no hidden army of providers waiting to storm Twitter on his behalf.

But hey, if my casual observations have now been promoted to a grand sociopolitical commentary on session-world ethics, I'm honored. I'll try to live up to the position.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zenzen, you seem to know a lot about Steve. We know that Steve refers to himself in the third person. It's a very annoying tendency of his, which reveals much about his personality. Google AI says it indicates "a lack of self-awareness, especially if done habitually to protect a delusional self-image."

Are you Steve himself, using a second account to conceal your identity while speaking about yourself in the third person?
It was a strange...defense. Like, I get standing up for your boy, but how would a rando from here know what Steve tells girls when he schedules or sessions with them?

People who didn't get enough of the right kind of attention as children will often give off a lot of "look at me, I'm a clown!" energy in their adult lives.

I I was breastfed through a straw ... does that count?

Well, Bulklover, if you were breastfed through a straw, that certainly explains why you've mastered the art of sipping directly from the drama fountain around here. Impressive early training.

At least now we know why you navigate these threads with such... unique expertise.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zenzen, you seem to know a lot about Steve. We know that Steve refers to himself in the third person. It's a very annoying tendency of his, which reveals much about his personality. Google AI says it indicates "a lack of self-awareness, especially if done habitually to protect a delusional self-image."

Are you Steve himself, using a second account to conceal your identity while speaking about yourself in the third person?
It was a strange...defense. Like, I get standing up for your boy, but how would a rando from here know what Steve tells girls when he schedules or sessions with them?

People who didn't get enough of the right kind of attention as children will often give off a lot of "look at me, I'm a clown!" energy in their adult lives.

I I was breastfed through a straw ... does that count?

Well, Bulklover, if you were breastfed through a straw, that certainly explains why you've mastered the art of sipping directly from the drama fountain around here. Impressive early training.

At least now we know why you navigate these threads with such... unique expertise.

Da fuq you talkin' 'bout, Willis?  LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zenzen, you seem to know a lot about Steve. We know that Steve refers to himself in the third person. It's a very annoying tendency of his, which reveals much about his personality. Google AI says it indicates "a lack of self-awareness, especially if done habitually to protect a delusional self-image."

Are you Steve himself, using a second account to conceal your identity while speaking about yourself in the third person?
It was a strange...defense. Like, I get standing up for your boy, but how would a rando from here know what Steve tells girls when he schedules or sessions with them?

People who didn't get enough of the right kind of attention as children will often give off a lot of "look at me, I'm a clown!" energy in their adult lives.

I I was breastfed through a straw ... does that count?

Well, Bulklover, if you were breastfed through a straw, that certainly explains why you've mastered the art of sipping directly from the drama fountain around here. Impressive early training.

At least now we know why you navigate these threads with such... unique expertise.

Da fuq you talkin' 'bout, Willis?  LOL!

Whoa, Bulklover, relax 😄 No straw required this time, I promise. Just friendly banter, not a pop quiz.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, FemFlexUSA, thank you for your deep concern about my conversational habits. I had no idea that casually chatting with providers, as many clients do, qualified as 'weird,' but I appreciate the diagnosis. I'll be sure to alert the Guinness World Records team that I have officially achieved Peak Weirdness by... talking to people I'm already in a room with.

And no, I didn't wander around showing Steve's picture like a salesman with laminated brochures. A couple of women recognized him on their own, were surprised, and commented on it. That's the entire mystery. I know it's more fun to imagine me running a covert PowerPoint presentation mid-session, but sadly reality is less cinematic.

As for confidentiality: yes, the industry relies on discretion. Absolutely. Providers talk in generalities all the time, and your personal boundaries are completely valid. But I promise you, no one is out here compiling a foot-fetish case file on you or reciting client names like roll call. In my experience, they're usually too busy juggling schedules, travel plans, and actual life to gossip with the intensity you're imagining.

And regarding Steve's social media 'dogpiling', trust me, I'm not the keeper of who supports what online. I simply mentioned that some women recognized him and were surprised he keeps his identity private. That's the beginning and end of the story. No secret loyalty oath, no hidden army of providers waiting to storm Twitter on his behalf.

But hey, if my casual observations have now been promoted to a grand sociopolitical commentary on session-world ethics, I'm honored. I'll try to live up to the position.
In the quoted text, I don't see where I made any reference to generalized, "casual chat". I don't think you see it either, though - as is often the case when people get into their feelings (though not saying you are necessarily) - people might "see" something that isn't there in an attempt to paint a misrepresentation for entertainment or other purposes.

With regard to who's-observing-what online, you did give a rundown on a few of the guy's habits. I was not aware they'd been posted publicly, though if he's got a 10-year history being a part of the community, it's not unreasonable that he may have shared some of those details himself over the years. You then confirmed this was information you'd received directly from "multiple providers" you had sessioned with. For me that's weird, for you, it's not. Your session relationships are yours, not mine. And in cases of consenting adults, everyone should enjoy the kink(s) they want in the way that they want. I don't know you, but maybe you're a reasonable person who would agree with that last sentence.

I do think, though, that your having his photo available for discussion does somewhat elevate him to a status he might enjoy, even if you're the only guy doing so. Guys committed to the the cause - however defined - should be supported. Thumbs up for that.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, FemFlexUSA, thank you for your deep concern about my conversational habits. I had no idea that casually chatting with providers, as many clients do, qualified as 'weird,' but I appreciate the diagnosis. I'll be sure to alert the Guinness World Records team that I have officially achieved Peak Weirdness by... talking to people I'm already in a room with.

And no, I didn't wander around showing Steve's picture like a salesman with laminated brochures. A couple of women recognized him on their own, were surprised, and commented on it. That's the entire mystery. I know it's more fun to imagine me running a covert PowerPoint presentation mid-session, but sadly reality is less cinematic.

As for confidentiality: yes, the industry relies on discretion. Absolutely. Providers talk in generalities all the time, and your personal boundaries are completely valid. But I promise you, no one is out here compiling a foot-fetish case file on you or reciting client names like roll call. In my experience, they're usually too busy juggling schedules, travel plans, and actual life to gossip with the intensity you're imagining.

And regarding Steve's social media 'dogpiling', trust me, I'm not the keeper of who supports what online. I simply mentioned that some women recognized him and were surprised he keeps his identity private. That's the beginning and end of the story. No secret loyalty oath, no hidden army of providers waiting to storm Twitter on his behalf.

But hey, if my casual observations have now been promoted to a grand sociopolitical commentary on session-world ethics, I'm honored. I'll try to live up to the position.
In the quoted text, I don't see where I made any reference to generalized, "casual chat". I don't think you see it either, though - as is often the case when people get into their feelings (though not saying you are necessarily) - people might "see" something that isn't there in an attempt to paint a misrepresentation for entertainment or other purposes.

With regard to who's-observing-what online, you did give a rundown on a few of the guy's habits. I was not aware they'd been posted publicly, though if he's got a 10-year history being a part of the community, it's not unreasonable that he may have shared some of those details himself over the years. You then confirmed this was information you'd received directly from "multiple providers" you had sessioned with. For me that's weird, for you, it's not. Your session relationships are yours, not mine. And in cases of consenting adults, everyone should enjoy the kink(s) they want in the way that they want. I don't know you, but maybe you're a reasonable person who would agree with that last sentence.

I do think, though, that your having his photo available for discussion does somewhat elevate him to a status he might enjoy, even if you're the only guy doing so. Guys committed to the the cause - however defined - should be supported. Thumbs up for that.

Fair enough, FemFlexUSA, thank you for the clarification. I'll concede that I may have used the term 'casual chat' too loosely. Clearly, what we're dealing with here is a far more serious and formally regulated exchange of information, one that apparently warrants close textual analysis and careful semantic auditing. My mistake.

You're right that I mentioned some of Steve's habits, and yes, that information came from providers I've sessioned with. For you, that's weird; for me, it was just... conversation. I appreciate that you're able to recognize this as a personal threshold issue rather than a universal law, and I'm relieved we can coexist peacefully despite our differing definitions of acceptable small talk.

As for the photo elevating him to some kind of status he might enjoy, well, that's an interesting angle. I hadn't realized that merely recognizing someone was now tantamount to bestowing knighthood or launching a fan club. If that's the case, I'll be more mindful of the immense power I apparently wield.

But yes, thumbs up indeed, for nuance, consenting adults enjoying things their own way, and for our shared ability to discuss all of this without anyone being in their feelings. Clearly.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No, you didn't. Your story might be credible if you said $300 or maybe even $3000, but you didn't pay $30,000 for anything online. Receipt or it didn't happen.

Read the message thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Above link shows a breakdown of the $30,000 I spent to fund that live event. This shows the costs required to run something like that! And I've funded many of them. JEN BROKE EVERY ORAL AND WRITTEN CONTRACT WITH THESE EVENTS.

On the 2023 event, I was contractually obligated to fund $10,000 of it, but paid $30,000 when there were "cost overruns". The cost overruns were posted on above link and Jennifer knows about them and can verify it is true. You can also ask the girls listed and ask them "did you receive that amount of money for that particular event?" and they will verify it is accurate. I am NOT going to spend allll this time gathering receipts and blanking out names or posting emails, it's more trouble than it's worth.

Bottom line: I spent allll this money for a weblink from her website and JENNIFER DID NOT PROVIDE THAT WEBLINK!

Bottom line #2: any "dispute" regarding this contract automatically goes to mediation. . . LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE!

Fella


session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Well, FemFlexUSA, thank you for your deep concern about my conversational habits. I had no idea that casually chatting with providers, as many clients do, qualified as 'weird,' but I appreciate the diagnosis. I'll be sure to alert the Guinness World Records team that I have officially achieved Peak Weirdness by... talking to people I'm already in a room with.

And no, I didn't wander around showing Steve's picture like a salesman with laminated brochures. A couple of women recognized him on their own, were surprised, and commented on it. That's the entire mystery. I know it's more fun to imagine me running a covert PowerPoint presentation mid-session, but sadly reality is less cinematic.

As for confidentiality: yes, the industry relies on discretion. Absolutely. Providers talk in generalities all the time, and your personal boundaries are completely valid. But I promise you, no one is out here compiling a foot-fetish case file on you or reciting client names like roll call. In my experience, they're usually too busy juggling schedules, travel plans, and actual life to gossip with the intensity you're imagining.

And regarding Steve's social media 'dogpiling', trust me, I'm not the keeper of who supports what online. I simply mentioned that some women recognized him and were surprised he keeps his identity private. That's the beginning and end of the story. No secret loyalty oath, no hidden army of providers waiting to storm Twitter on his behalf.

But hey, if my casual observations have now been promoted to a grand sociopolitical commentary on session-world ethics, I'm honored. I'll try to live up to the position.

> In fact, during a few private sessions some girls told me they were surprised when they saw his photo because he's a regular, shows up weekly, super generous, yet never once mentioned he was behind SessionGirls. Apparently keeping his identity private is kinda... his thing.

ZenZen, can you DM me direclty about what session girls saw my photo and commented on it? Is it on ****** or something? Also, is someone sending everyone a mass email about me with my picture? Please contact me privately either through a direct message on Saradas or an email on SessionSafe.

post_punk_skunk


Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Make it stop

In the name of everything that's holy!!! :-[
Life sucks and then you die.

ji_scott

Can we take up a collection to make this guy go away? 

session_safe

Guys. . .

I have the right to know! Remember, I did allllll that programming work and moderation and paid allll that money over 10 years to get SessionGirls where it is today. Now Jennifer refuses to pay back my investment. . . like at all! She used "well, we never had a contract" as her stupid excuse, so I started then doing contracts and she broke those too!

And if someone is writing about me spreading misinformation, I have the right to know.