⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Female wrestling fans,

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork into 2 different websites on
January 11th, due to differences between Jennifer and me.

My side of things. I have been financing, moderating, and programming
sessiongirls for 7 years now, all never paid. Jennifer was SUPPOSED to
give me 50% of the website in exchange for doing this, but did not. I
am instead getting 0%.

Other differences arise from how the site is to be moderated.
Historically, Jennifer has had "final say" on the great bulk of the
issues regarding sessiongirls moderation, but I feel she's being
unfair to the guys on several key issues, and she's also not devoting
enough resources to moderation.

But anyway, now that there will most likely be a split. On January
11th, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login will point to a completely different website,
and the current You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website will point to another domain.
That "old" sessiongirls website will morph into more of a moderation
site, since Jennifer does not want to devote resources to this. The
focus will more likely be different. I am not sure what to call the
new domain, so any suggestions are welcome.

SessionGirls has also expanded way way beyond what I can support as a
single individual, as I have a bunch of other things in my life as
well. I am therefore looking to contract out to graphic designers,
react developers, and moderators to help assist me in changing over to
the new site. Right now, I need some mockups for the new home page so
any interested graphic designers, emails me. I will be adding features
like identity verification, social media-based reputation systems, a
forum and maybe even a smart contract system to handle session
deposits to the new system. The new site will also carry over the
"scammers" section, which Jennifer does not want to deal with.

You can re-post on social media, but discussions should be address
here on this messageboard, as longer thoughts lead to better thinking.

For general announcements, scammers we find, and any safety issues
regarding sessioning, please subscribe to this twit*** account:
@ session_steve

- - Steve 
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=8jUM
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

joesoul

Ideas for new names for 'sessiongirls'   FEM-SESH,   MeetFemGreet,  Connect4Fun,  GrappleGreet , ThighToThighContact, Let the FemForce B with U.  I know they're corny, but who knows what is right for the next stage in the sessioning world ?

Steve

Thank you for the contributions. The new website will probably deal with moderation and will not be a direct competitor to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, at least at first. This is because Jennifer refuses to moderate the site in any meaningful way for fraud. I am actually thinking "sessionsafe.com".

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for the contributions. The new website will probably deal with moderation and will not be a direct competitor to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, at least at first. This is because Jennifer refuses to moderate the site in any meaningful way for fraud. I am actually thinking "sessionsafe.com".
That site already exists.

Today's the day, anything happening?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

joesoul


Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

wookiee

The switch has already begun. With no traveling ladies, etc. Good thing I booked while I could.

Clawson

The new site seems broken. Many missing girls. The key travel discovery feature 'recent updates' is buried and has no updates. Generally looks like a half baked re-skin with no additional features.

e_honda

I read OP's post more than once and I'm still a little confused. I don't know if I'm the only one.

Right now, when i go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,  whose site am I going to?  Is it Steve's site or Jennifer's?

I assume it was Jennifer's because a couple posts later Steve was taking a poll on names for his new site.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I read OP's post more than once and I'm still a little confused. I don't know if I'm the only one.

Right now, when i go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,  whose site am I going to?  Is it Steve's site or Jennifer's?

I assume it was Jennifer's because a couple posts later Steve was taking a poll on names for his new site.

Jennifer's


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

robo

Steve, it sounds like you're launching a second site dedicated to calling attention to problematic providers which seems like it could somewhat overlap with this forum, but obviously the forum isn't a very easy way to digest this type information and many providers have little to no reviews. Given there are always multiple sides to every story, this type of provider "moderation"  would likely need to be something like a yelp review score to capture various experiences I would think?

Another under served need you could add to your site would be to help girls figure out where their fans are so they can travel there instead of primarily going to NYC, Vegas, etc.

wookiee

I would hold off on making new profiles on the site.


It looks like the profiles people are creating makes them visible on the home page, with pictures! I would give the site a few days to work out the kinks. Unless you wanted your name and picture exposed to everyone.


wookiee

UGH Well now it is not happening. I would still give them a few days to situate everything.

renrew

It's a pity, Splitting one good Thing into to not so good ones ...
Looks like a classical lose / lose Situation :(