LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookiee

I see hints of payments for access? I hope she is not going to charge for access. The girl gets a fee for posting (If I recall) adding one for the guys is not going to go over well.


The page not found list is showing guys signing up. Please use caution if you value privacy. For example You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login this was my bookmarked page which is now invalid.

wookiee

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

robo

Wait so is there going to be a public page with photos of session seeking males? That would be a non-starter lol.

Also, half the girls are missing. Perhaps that's because they don't want to pay. That would seriously limit girls from testing the waters if they are on the fence. Why not just charge them to be featured?

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wait so is there going to be a public page with photos of session seeking males? That would be a non-starter lol.

Also, half the girls are missing. Perhaps that's because they don't want to pay. That would seriously limit girls from testing the waters if they are on the fence. Why not just charge them to be featured?

Can you say, "wb270.com"??  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also, half the girls are missing. Perhaps that's because they don't want to pay. That would seriously limit girls from testing the waters if they are on the fence. Why not just charge them to be featured?

I've noticed some profiles slowly trickling back in. Give it a few more days. And I believe SG was charging a fee prior to this and had been for the last couple of years or so. There was a rampant number of fake profiles appearing and disappearing before they charged a fee.

abracadabra

wow yeah I tried to leave a review on the old site a few days ago, which never got approved cause I guess they were doing the transition. was going to make an account and post it on the new site, but sorry, not if the guys' profiles are showing up for everyone to see. I guess this site wasn't tested much at all before launch. I wonder if Jennifer wanted some kind of system for girls to be able to review guys privately or something, I don't know. either way, it's not a finished site.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Clawson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also, half the girls are missing. Perhaps that's because they don't want to pay. That would seriously limit girls from testing the waters if they are on the fence. Why not just charge them to be featured?

I've noticed some profiles slowly trickling back in. Give it a few more days. And I believe SG was charging a fee prior to this and had been for the last couple of years or so. There was a rampant number of fake profiles appearing and disappearing before they charged a fee.

The solution for that was probably more about photo verification. Scammers can still pay to list a fake profile if they're going to request deposits.

If it had cost providers money to keep up profile up then i very much doubt providers like mistress treasure that haven't posted travel or logged in since ~2020 would have continued to pay simply to keep a profile.

And ya, seeing the guys' photos on the 'not found' page is a major private issue. Roll back and QA.

Steve

Clawson,

Yes, the new site IS broken. Jennifer often does things spontaneously without stop and thinking about it first.

Mind you, the old sessiongirls site was poorly done, and I am deeply ashamed of it. It was initially a side thing, but is very difficult to deal with business issues, program the site, moderate the site, and deal with other things in my life all at once. So I am hiring professional graphic designers to help me with this. I am also changing the site to use more modern tooling, like typescript and react.

Jennifer's new site will probably be broken and probably not work very well. She copied all the worst aspects of it without improving it. And I doubt the people she got to do it will stick with her because she's very difficult to deal with regarding things like her paying people. She's also incredibly resistent to moderating the site, she simply will not do it. Watch and notice how moderation issues on the new site won't be handled properly.

If there are moderation issues, contact me on this site:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and I will see what I can do about getting it resolved.

Steve

e_honda,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Jennifer's new site
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - steve's site

I am probably going to rename is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or something else. I can't think of a good domain name. I always liked sessiongirls, but that's obviously taken.

Steve

Renrew,

Yes, I agree. This is a classical "lose/lose" situation. The problem is Jennifer is highly emotional and just does things and does not check with fans, employees, or me before doing them. She just does it. If she had given me time to assist in the changeover, it wouldn't have to be so disruptive to everyone. So now girl profiles are now not showing, guys can't get their sessions done, and money is not being made by the sessiongirls.

In the meantime, you can use the old site here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I will give a formal domain change when I figure out what to do.


Steve

wookie224,

The new You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login will most likely be a pay site yes. Jennifer wants to charge $50/month to girls for posting a profile up, and $75/month for higher placement on the list. I told Jennifer, repeatedly, that this is not in the best interests of the site or the girls. But Jennifer won't listen to anyone other than herself.

As for privacy issues, Jennifer and I have gotten over arguments over this, as I believe she's too inattentive to guy's concerns, and is over-biased towards girl's concerns.

We will have to see how this goes, but I doubt Jennifer will manage the new site properly, personally.

artax

Steve's site looks like old site - but needs a name you can remember - Jennifer's site is hopefully a work in progress but right now it only has a few listed and not by city - so it's difficult to navigate

Steve

> I've noticed some profiles slowly trickling back in. Give it a few more days. And I believe SG was charging a fee prior to this and had been for the last couple of years or so. There was a rampant number of fake profiles appearing and disappearing before they charged a fee

e_honda,

SessionGirls charged girls a monthly fee to appear on sessiongirls, but 75% of them dropped out. And the ones that were there were not session wrestlers but prostitutes. This was shortly before covid hit. We changed it back to the free site and I was more aggressive with potential scammers. There is a "gold plan" where if a girl pays $19.99 a month, she gets higher placement. But the site was mostly free until now.

The new website will start charging girls for appearing there, but most of the girls will probably drop out if she does this. I explained this to Jennifer many many times, but she refuses to listen.

Clawson

How about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? Thats available and doesn't sound too corny. HQ is sort of trendy right now.

abracadabra

that's a bit much. it's already been a grind to schedule sessions the past couple years, so many people already have their own sites and advertise on twit***. will they lose money long-term if the new site doesn't get cleaned up a bit? sure. I seriously doubt 2 days of the site being weird is catastrophic though. they wouldn't be constantly retweeting their travel schedule "book a session NOW!" if the website had been bringing them enough business in the first place.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

robo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
that's a bit much. it's already been a grind to schedule sessions the past couple years, so many people already have their own sites and advertise on twit***. will they lose money long-term if the new site doesn't get cleaned up a bit? sure. I seriously doubt 2 days of the site being weird is catastrophic though. they wouldn't be constantly retweeting their travel schedule "book a session NOW!" if the website had been bringing them enough business in the first place.

Not really following this... Steve is talking about permanent changes that Jennifer is making to the site such as requiring all girls to pay for listings and removing the moderation (e.g. photo verification). There are also some aspects of the new site that will probably get cleaned up (e.g. showing pictures of guys on public pages).