⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
that's a bit much. it's already been a grind to schedule sessions the past couple years, so many people already have their own sites and advertise on twit***. will they lose money long-term if the new site doesn't get cleaned up a bit? sure. I seriously doubt 2 days of the site being weird is catastrophic though. they wouldn't be constantly retweeting their travel schedule "book a session NOW!" if the website had been bringing them enough business in the first place.

Not really following this... Steve is talking about permanent changes that Jennifer is making to the site such as requiring all girls to pay for listings and removing the moderation (e.g. photo verification). There are also some aspects of the new site that will probably get cleaned up (e.g. showing pictures of guys on public pages).

No, I am referring to "If she had given me time to assist in the changeover, it wouldn't have to be so disruptive to everyone. So now girl profiles are now not showing, guys can't get their sessions done, and money is not being made by the sessiongirls." Like I said, if things don't get fixed, of course it hurts them in the long run (higher fees etc). Things will be fine in the coming days. It's pretty obvious he would just continue to whine about not getting his 50% if Jennifer had warned him.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Viper4lyfe

A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

sickwithit

I'm curious.  This Jennifer that you are all speaking of, is she a sessionist herself or just some girl who thought a session site was a good idea?

liftcarryfan1

Are you the asshole that called my phone and threatened me for telling off some stupid problematic girl off girl off that lasted like a week or two on the site

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I read OP's post more than once and I'm still a little confused. I don't know if I'm the only one.

Right now, when i go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,  whose site am I going to?  Is it Steve's site or Jennifer's?

I assume it was Jennifer's because a couple posts later Steve was taking a poll on names for his new site.

I agree, it is confusing! It's weird too about airing the business disputes. I'm not sure what to make of this.

Viper4lyfe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you the asshole that called my phone and threatened me for telling off some stupid problematic girl off girl off that lasted like a week or two on the site
Yes, this guy has also misrepresented himself as Jen herself in Sessiongirl complaints email responses various times. This guy supposed truths are not to be trusted at all.
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

deestar

Complaining about a business partner's lack of professionalism while airing your dirty laundry publicly isn't making the statement I think you're hoping it would make.  You might be right, I have no idea, but you're not doing your own credibility any favors here.

Viper4lyfe

Here's a little sample of what the real OP is truly like. He's hijacked the Sessiongirl site.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

Bulklover

:::huddling on sofa with laptop, popcorn, blanket, and vodka:::
Life sucks and then you die.

FBBMW

What site is being updated? 
 
The new Sessiongirls version is a mess and probably costing the SG's session bookings, with all it's bugs. 

The search session tours by state is showing who lives in each state.   Profiles are missing a lot of info.   

e_honda

Well to be fair, that Maxine Striker lady did deserve to be called out.

As I remember it, she cancelled somebody's appointment because she arbitrarily sent him a message to confirm the appointment like 2 hrs ahead and he didn't respond back in time. They had already confirmed it the day before but then she all of a sudden made up the rule that she needed another confirmation 2 hrs ahead. She canceled the session and kept the deposit.

The guy went to SG and wrote a review stating what happened. Then she threatened to expose the guy's name online if he wouldn't take down the review. She basically tried extorting the guy.

So yeah, I would say she's kind of a cunt if thats indeed what happened.

hwillish

I guess this really speaks to the type of person that Steve really is.  His customer service skills are shall we say..."somewhat lacking" :angry:!!!!

Hope everything gets resolved soon as it is "truly" the session ladies who are suffering the most...both financially and I'm sure "emotionally"...


Steve

sickwithit,

> I'm curious.  This Jennifer that you are all speaking of, is she a sessionist herself or just some girl who thought a session site was a good idea?

jennifer is this sessiongirl and she's the girl that started the site in 2011 or so. It is this:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I came on board in 2014 when her last business partner left. Jen offered me what she offered her - 50% of the site in exchange for coding, moderating, and financing the site, which I thought was a fair deal at the time. My complaint is that Jennifer later went back on her word and gave me 0% of the site when she actually formed the company.

Steve

liftcarryfan1,

> Are you the asshole that called my phone and threatened me for telling off some stupid problematic girl off girl off that lasted like a week or two on the site

No, that was not me.

Steve

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Female wrestling fans,

SessionGirls.com is now pointing to a new website. The "old" version
of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can be accessed here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Right now, it still says "sessiongirls.com", but I will change things
when time progresses. The website will be morphed into something
completely different, probably handling moderation issues that
Jennifer does not want to deal with. It will handle timewaters, a
reputation-based web-of-trust system so girls know who the safe guys
are, a smart-contract system to handle session deposits, stuff like
that. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login will remain primarily a sessiongirl directory
service, as it always has. The two website focuses will diverge as time
progresses.

Issues regarding moderation can be directed to either site. If the new
sessiongirls.com site does not handle the moderation issue, chances
are You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login will.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=3SlB
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----