⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artax

wb270 great - except not everyone listed there- though most and sometimes not updated - but have to admit updated pretty frequently so not really a big complaint


BabylonBoy

Here is some interesting emails that shows conflicting information from Steve from the newsletters he has sent and his post on this forum
He is on a smear campaign because Jennifer regained control of her website , that's all there is to it.

Why would he send her money if  she owed him money ..?  Makes no sense

From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 3:02 AM
Subject: investors
About "investors". Always run things by me before you accept any
investor offer, as I can probably give more agreeable terms. I know how
these guys operate, and they use a lot of trickery. You seem kinda naive
to me, so I am not sure if you know this. Don't trust them. And don't
let them "own" the bank account.

I will pay the associated costs of running the shows. Jen can remain
independent, and not have to answer to anyone. This is the best method.

- Steve

From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Cash deposited

Ok, I just deposited $4000 in the "Kharma club" bank account. This is
basically me "sponsoring the girls" so we can maintain network effects
for sessiongirls. ie: if too many girls drop out, the site becomes less
usable from a male's point of view. The $4000 will also allow jennifer
to cover her living expenses as well as to make operational expenses for
sessiongirls.


osher

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is some interesting emails that shows conflicting information from Steve from the newsletters he has sent and his post on this forum
He is on a smear campaign because Jennifer regained control of her website , that's all there is to it.

Why would he send her money if  she owed him money ..?  Makes no sense

From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 3:02 AM
Subject: investors
About "investors". Always run things by me before you accept any
investor offer, as I can probably give more agreeable terms. I know how
these guys operate, and they use a lot of trickery. You seem kinda naive
to me, so I am not sure if you know this. Don't trust them. And don't
let them "own" the bank account.

I will pay the associated costs of running the shows. Jen can remain
independent, and not have to answer to anyone. This is the best method.

- Steve

From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Cash deposited

Ok, I just deposited $4000 in the "Kharma club" bank account. This is
basically me "sponsoring the girls" so we can maintain network effects
for sessiongirls. ie: if too many girls drop out, the site becomes less
usable from a male's point of view. The $4000 will also allow jennifer
to cover her living expenses as well as to make operational expenses for
sessiongirls.

These're just copy paste texts newbie, don't prove anything. You can edit and write whatever you want. Such as;


From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 5:02 AM
Subject: Funny Quotes That Will Make You LOL!

Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much
sleep you'll get if you're able to 'fall asleep right now.

- Steve



So, can you post actual emails? Original. Otherwise we may think that you're a spammer.

If you can, how do you access these emails? Did Jennifer ask you to do this?

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Not like liftcarryfan to post before he engages brain. Much.

Idk, a random guy calls me from sessiongirls threatening me because I dissed some BOT who opened up a profile who advertised 20 things and didn't do 19 of them and questioned why she was even on the site to begin with.  I mean I been sessioning since 2005z I may know a thing or two perhaps about this world so I know how to spot a fake usually.

BabylonBoy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is some interesting emails that shows conflicting information from Steve from the newsletters he has sent and his post on this forum
He is on a smear campaign because Jennifer regained control of her website , that's all there is to it.

Why would he send her money if  she owed him money ..?  Makes no sense

From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 3:02 AM
Subject: investors
About "investors". Always run things by me before you accept any
investor offer, as I can probably give more agreeable terms. I know how
these guys operate, and they use a lot of trickery. You seem kinda naive
to me, so I am not sure if you know this. Don't trust them. And don't
let them "own" the bank account.

I will pay the associated costs of running the shows. Jen can remain
independent, and not have to answer to anyone. This is the best method.

- Steve

From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Cash deposited

Ok, I just deposited $4000 in the "Kharma club" bank account. This is
basically me "sponsoring the girls" so we can maintain network effects
for sessiongirls. ie: if too many girls drop out, the site becomes less
usable from a male's point of view. The $4000 will also allow jennifer
to cover her living expenses as well as to make operational expenses for
sessiongirls.

These're just copy paste texts newbie, don't prove anything. You can edit and write whatever you want. Such as;


From: SessionGirls Admin - Steve <admin@sessiongirls.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 5:02 AM
Subject: Funny Quotes That Will Make You LOL!

Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much
sleep you'll get if you're able to 'fall asleep right now.

- Steve



So, can you post actual emails? Original. Otherwise we may think that you're a spammer.

If you can, how do you access these emails? Did Jennifer ask you to do this?

Here is link with Screenshot of the emails.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am posting here on Jennifer's behalf.  She is still waiting for approval by Saradas Admin

hwillish

Maybe it's just time for the Saradas moderators to send this whole thread to the proverbial "woodshed" and let's just move on :bravo:  It's run it's course!!!!

Jennifer needs her "space" to move forward and Steve needs his "space" so he can go his way so he can continue to "sulk" :angry:  For those of you who remember Seargent Preston of the Yukon, his famous line was..."Well, King (his dog), this case is closed...you buy the next one" :clap:

Jennifer Thomas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe it's just time for the Saradas moderators to send this whole thread to the proverbial "woodshed" and let's just move on :bravo:  It's run it's course!!!!

Jennifer needs her "space" to move forward and Steve needs his "space" so he can go his way so he can continue to "sulk" :angry:  For those of you who remember Seargent Preston of the Yukon, his famous line was..."Well, King (his dog), this case is closed...you buy the next one" :clap:

I AGREE!!!!
(All issues will the Sessiongirls website will be fixed as quickly as possible.)
XOXO
I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

FbbFanatic2522


boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I AGREE!!!!
(All issues will the Sessiongirls website will be fixed as quickly as possible.)
XOXO
For the record besides booking with her itself Jennifer has handled several issues which came up for me in the past few years in a fine way. There's only so much she should be expected to do in certain cases.

mec2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is link with Screenshot of the emails.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am posting here on Jennifer's behalf.  She is still waiting for approval by Saradas Admin

I'm slightly confused on what the email proves  against steve.

Jennifer stated in a podcast she never paid him as she tried to offer but he refused.
He brought up never being paid as a backing on his perceived 50 50 partnership
Now we see not only is covering server expenses but also covering Jen's living expense for a site he doesn't own? :what:

I'm confused, I might just be too slow but how is Steve the bad guy here? I would say covering your expense so you don't make a rash decision is something
a partner does. Hopefully he got back his 4000 cause that is a lot of money.
Get Sauce'd: https://twit***.com/saucy_danny

Jennifer Thomas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is link with Screenshot of the emails.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am posting here on Jennifer's behalf.  She is still waiting for approval by Saradas Admin

I'm slightly confused on what the email proves  against steve.

Jennifer stated in a podcast she never paid him as she tried to offer but he refused.
He brought up never being paid as a backing on his perceived 50 50 partnership
Now we see not only is covering server expenses but also covering Jen's living expense for a site he doesn't own? :what:

I'm confused, I might just be too slow but how is Steve the bad guy here? I would say covering your expense so you don't make a rash decision is something
a partner does. Hopefully he got back his 4000 cause that is a lot of money.

Steve wanted the site to be free , I didn't . He said that offering free profiles would prevent girls who were prostitutes /Trashy from coming onto the site.
I said No. that it was just the opposite. He said he would pay $4,000 for the lost income that I would of been generating . My point is , why would he offer me money
when I owed him money.  ??? He claims he got 'screwed" yet he is offering to pay me.. which I did accept to help pay for the re creation of the new site. .  Like i mentioned in the podcast , this isn't about Money.. It's About Control
I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

mec2022

Oh okay, I'm with you it's not about money and not being paid but ownership.

Only reason money was brought up is because he felt screwed out of ownership. It is fair to say in working with you he acted as a partner as you never paid him. He also did put enough skin and sacrifices to also expect so to be fair.

From the email he did deposit 4000. So he was clearly working under that paradigm.

Now this might be obvious to everyone but this is the head banger for me.

You believed he wasn't a partner or had any stake yet you:
-Let him pay for servers and database monthly
-Didn't offer him any monthly compensation until later
-Allowed him to put to make deposit and investments
and from what has been said and spread about him there was no illusion that it was because "Oh he is just a nice guy"

We can chuck this up to a bad business deal but I do understand the vitriol, especially if the 4000 was accepted when you fully understood at that point he believed he was an equal partner.





Get Sauce'd: https://twit***.com/saucy_danny

deestar

Per the screenshots...I will never in a million years understand how people keep 1000+ messages in their inbox.  That's some real psychopath shit right there.

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe it's just time for the Saradas moderators to send this whole thread to the proverbial "woodshed" and let's just move on :bravo:  It's run it's course!!!!

Jennifer needs her "space" to move forward and Steve needs his "space" so he can go his way so he can continue to "sulk" :angry:  For those of you who remember Seargent Preston of the Yukon, his famous line was..."Well, King (his dog), this case is closed...you buy the next one" :clap:

Get out of it! I could read this for months yet. Rather this than another puerile "which sessionette could crush your skull" sort of thread ;)

abracadabra

Taking the money is really bad form. All-around bad idea. No denying that. He is a control freak, I'm sure she knew he was a control freak. But him giving her money is not going to entitle him to ownership. He's just not going to win that in court. At most he could sue for damages (the money he gave)... but even then he'll lose because he gave that money knowing he never signed a contract giving him 50%. Even if they went a legal route, arbitration for example is *really* expensive. We might be talking $500-1000/hour or more. And even if he had partial ownership, what would that give him other than a say in direction of the website? This isn't a company that's going to IPO and turn shareholders into millionaires. (Look at LFC, which did go public, and look at how its stock has done.)

None of this makes any sense if it's about anything other than control. Why not just take all those thousands he poured in and session with Jennifer or anyone else monthly, or even weekly, for a very long time?
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.