⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clawson

This isn't going to court. We simply have 2 parties acting like poor business partners towards each other. One seems to be receiving money in bad-faith. The other is offering money (probably) in bad-faith. Both are blasting each other on Twitter and on here and sharing private messages as if they're a smoking gun or that this is making them look better.

If is pretty entertaining to watch, but I'd rather move on to discussing what the next set of features will be for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login should be to improve the community and get more girls to participate. I doubt the sessionsafe site is going to be a thing - there's no clear value for either side right now and the girls are all on sessiongirls.


mec2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Taking the money is really bad form. All-around bad idea. No denying that. He is a control freak, I'm sure she knew he was a control freak. But him giving her money is not going to entitle him to ownership. He's just not going to win that in court. At most he could sue for damages (the money he gave)... but even then he'll lose because he gave that money knowing he never signed a contract giving him 50%. Even if they went a legal route, arbitration for example is *really* expensive. We might be talking $500-1000/hour or more. And even if he had partial ownership, what would that give him other than a say in direction of the website? This isn't a company that's going to IPO and turn shareholders into millionaires. (Look at LFC, which did go public, and look at how its stock has done.)

None of this makes any sense if it's about anything other than control. Why not just take all those thousands he poured in and session with Jennifer or anyone else monthly, or even weekly, for a very long time?

So I do agree without paper signature there is no way he can win in court. I just can see why he would be pissed and feel used as they both where aware what it was.

I had something similar happen to me as a friend of mine came to me struggling with a clothing company and I liked her women sport attire.
So I jumped in to partner with her, Gave her 5,000 to help with production and connected her with my friend chined production company
Built a site for her to manage orders and show inventory as well integrated with saleforce and covered monthly cost
Gave her my Camera equipment and spare cars to use in photo shoots and pop ups
Used my house as an office.
it picked up steam after about a year reaching 25,000 follower on insta and averaging 50 - 60 orders a day now

Once it started to pick up she started saying I should have opinions and that she wants it to be about women empowerment so I can't be a partner :what:
I was so pissed so obviously I shut down everything and left her with IG.

She Later came back and we patched it up and made the company legal and partnered up.

So Why couldn't I invest in my own:
She is a people person and good with IG, I'm more of an introvert. Also she is the creative

Why did I feel entitled:
Because I was very key to the success and Invested a lot of time. It was a slap in the face to tell me women empowerment when she has rich female friends but none saw potential.

If we had gone to court I have no doubt she would have won as the product is her name.

I see some parallel with my situation and theirs so I'm empathetic but at the same time there was a lot of red flags he chose to ignore.

I'm a big fan of the Succession TV series that involves a lot of cut throat business manoeuvres, so when a boss move like what Jen executed is carried out  :cool2: but don't play innocent.
Get Sauce'd: https://twit***.com/saucy_danny

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

mra78

With all this drama, sessiongirls didn't "fork," it stuck a fork in an electrical outlet.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

MakeMeFly

This is highly disruptive lol.

At the moment, sessiongirls has no "recent updates" section so you have no idea if anyone is updating travel plans. If it's true that Jennifer doesn't pay on time then it will be hard to get traction on fixing these as Devs will just churn.
Despite the misunderstanding on the ownership, Steve was carrying the project.

Sessionsafe otoh, still has a lot of links to SG that should be internal and I'm guessing no one is using it cause it's a new domain.

It will take a lot of time to establish if ever. I remember that Anat also had a falling with Jennifer and decided to quit SG and start her own listing.

Clawson

I agree that without the Recent Updates it's harder to scan to see who is traveling where. You can search for your city, but that isn't as effective.

Hopefully they bring this back soon or I'd imagine we could see a dip in new travel being posted.

artax

Is Steve's site - polar something? Being updated - it looks like it is and has the listings by state just like before- the problem is remembering the site name- but if you copy it somewhere it works- sessiongirls right now is terrible- I know they have the don't panic beta message up- but seems like there is a lot of work that needs to be done

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is highly disruptive lol.

At the moment, sessiongirls has no "recent updates" section so you have no idea if anyone is updating travel plans. If it's true that Jennifer doesn't pay on time then it will be hard to get traction on fixing these as Devs will just churn.
Despite the misunderstanding on the ownership, Steve was carrying the project.

Sessionsafe otoh, still has a lot of links to SG that should be internal and I'm guessing no one is using it cause it's a new domain.

It will take a lot of time to establish if ever. I remember that Anat also had a falling with Jennifer and decided to quit SG and start her own listing.

Someone mentioned the Anat list to me once, but then I never heard about it again. Is it a thing?

My biggest concern was that session providers still have a viable place to advertise. A high % of the guys who do sessions are dedicated and figure out ways to find their favorites and new prospects. There are, for example, a few I've come across by chance on twit***, even though they were not listed on any of the sites I "knew", e.g. SessionGirls, wb270, etc. And right now, even though they're under construction, the reliable You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is working for me and I was just introduced to "Bella Rockafella". I hope Jennifer is as happy as I am.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

deestar

Maybe y'all live in crazy busy places for session activity but when I click on 'USA girls' and select my state there's only a handful that pop up (which is accurate), and I've never relied on the 'recent updates' section because while there are travel plans and such in there, there's a lot more of 'new review' and 'new photo' announcements to wade through than anything else.

Point being, if you check the site regularly (as I suspect most of us do) you can see things changing and updating on an almost daily basis.  Right after the split it was a shit show of broken features, but now it's largely back to being as functional as it was before - I was worried it would take ages to get there, if it ever happened at all.

Clawson

Advantages of the Recent Updates tab for the guys include:
- Being able to see which girls are traveling in general (maybe you can visit them on their travels)
- Being able to see which girls are updating their photos, profile etc (this means they're active, open to possibly visiting you, you can reach out with a nice email and be patient which works well)
- Being able to see if a new review is posted about a girl you're seeing or thinking of seeing

The tab also makes it easier for girls to show they're active and build out a pipeline of interest for cities they're considering, etc

In general, the more interested guys will likely be able to use the current site to make it work for them but its definitely a step down until they get back to feature parity with the previous site. Given the 'beta' tag, I assume they're working on this.

wookiee

I would love the ability to subscribe to travel alerts like the old site. A huge plus would be to be able to subscribe to a city and not the travel schedule of any possible visitor.

abracadabra

probably better to have it done by state or country (outside of US) just because many will misspell a city. Pocahontas has listed travel to "Tuscon" for example. Or Tyler Dare is visiting San Rafael, and not San Francisco (not a typo, but no one would subscribe to San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Mountain View, and every other town in the area). Because of that, I used to subscribe to "all travels" for a few girls I was interested in. in some cases, I might even be willing to drive to a different state.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FBBMW

The Recent Updates also had new girls signing up. 

Current profiles lost useful info, like How long a Member and all the various links the girls had. 
We need that info when researching a girl we haven't met.   
 
For traveling to a state, we need the drop down menu to picks states.   Some live in a area where we monitor several states
near us or near where we travel to.       

liftcarryfan1

so what is the old site now cuz the current one sucks and sessionsafe isn't working