⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fair enough, FemFlexUSA, thank you for the clarification. I'll concede that I may have used the term 'casual chat' too loosely. Clearly, what we're dealing with here is a far more serious and formally regulated exchange of information, one that apparently warrants close textual analysis and careful semantic auditing. My mistake.

You're right that I mentioned some of Steve's habits, and yes, that information came from providers I've sessioned with. For you, that's weird; for me, it was just... conversation. I appreciate that you're able to recognize this as a personal threshold issue rather than a universal law, and I'm relieved we can coexist peacefully despite our differing definitions of acceptable small talk.

As for the photo elevating him to some kind of status he might enjoy, well, that's an interesting angle. I hadn't realized that merely recognizing someone was now tantamount to bestowing knighthood or launching a fan club. If that's the case, I'll be more mindful of the immense power I apparently wield.

But yes, thumbs up indeed, for nuance, consenting adults enjoying things their own way, and for our shared ability to discuss all of this without anyone being in their feelings. Clearly.

Zenzen,

Who are these sessiongirls that revealed my personal information?  I feel that I have the right to know.


session_safe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

post_punk_skunk

Are we sure it's appropriate to continue/bumping this thread? Wondering if some users might start to find it irritating or distracting, as it's taken up a lot of oxygen and there seems to be a fair number of people in it who are exhausted by this topic.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are we sure it's appropriate to continue/bumping this thread? Wondering if some users might start to find it irritating or distracting, as it's taken up a lot of oxygen and there seems to be a fair number of people in it who are exhausted by this topic.

Jennifer and I have had a BUNCH OF CONTRACTS. Which CLEARLY STATE. . . if I provide the service, program the feature, pay the money, whatever, then I get something back! Like a website link or $10 or somehing stupid like that. well, I did my part and Jennifer did not do HERS! And we've had MANY contracts!

And if sessiongirls are revealing private information about me to random guys, I feel I have the right to know! Because it's PRIVATE!!!! I wrote to ZenZen privately but his mailbox is full.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are we sure it's appropriate to continue/bumping this thread? Wondering if some users might start to find it irritating or distracting, as it's taken up a lot of oxygen and there seems to be a fair number of people in it who are exhausted by this topic.

Jennifer and I have had a BUNCH OF CONTRACTS. Which CLEARLY STATE. . . if I provide the service, program the feature, pay the money, whatever, then I get something back! Like a website link or $10 or somehing stupid like that. well, I did my part and Jennifer did not do HERS! And we've had MANY contracts!

And if sessiongirls are revealing private information about me to random guys, I feel I have the right to know! Because it's PRIVATE!!!! I wrote to ZenZen privately but his mailbox is full.

I feel you and I'd be pissed too. I'm just trying to help you avoid bumming out other users on the board, as it could have a suppressive effect on the quality of the overall conversation. If you go back through this thread you'll see that the conversation is extremely circular. Sometimes it's best to deal with a personal matter personally as opposed to out in the open, especially at such length.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fair enough, FemFlexUSA, thank you for the clarification. I'll concede that I may have used the term 'casual chat' too loosely. Clearly, what we're dealing with here is a far more serious and formally regulated exchange of information, one that apparently warrants close textual analysis and careful semantic auditing. My mistake.

You're right that I mentioned some of Steve's habits, and yes, that information came from providers I've sessioned with. For you, that's weird; for me, it was just... conversation. I appreciate that you're able to recognize this as a personal threshold issue rather than a universal law, and I'm relieved we can coexist peacefully despite our differing definitions of acceptable small talk.

As for the photo elevating him to some kind of status he might enjoy, well, that's an interesting angle. I hadn't realized that merely recognizing someone was now tantamount to bestowing knighthood or launching a fan club. If that's the case, I'll be more mindful of the immense power I apparently wield.

But yes, thumbs up indeed, for nuance, consenting adults enjoying things their own way, and for our shared ability to discuss all of this without anyone being in their feelings. Clearly.

Zenzen,

Who are these sessiongirls that revealed my personal information?  I feel that I have the right to know.

I dont think anyone revealed your personal information beyond a session provider mentioning they had seen you. 

If I recall correctly there was a picture of you that had been posted on X.  Thats probably where that identification comes from, but as it was zenzen's comment/conversation I couldn't tell how it was shared or the conversation came to be.

I can state also (though i haven't been frequenting there) I have not seen anything mentioned about you on MvF, though I must admit I didnt go out of my way to find anything.  Maybe one thread right after you got banned.  But it fizzled out quick. 

Again, unless im totally mistaken someone did post a picture of you on X.  I can't remember who, why or when though.   Last few months sometime.
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dont think anyone revealed your personal information beyond a session provider mentioning they had seen you. 

If I recall correctly there was a picture of you that had been posted on X.  Thats probably where that identification comes from, but as it was zenzen's comment/conversation I couldn't tell how it was shared or the conversation came to be.

I can state also (though i haven't been frequenting there) I have not seen anything mentioned about you on MvF, though I must admit I didnt go out of my way to find anything.  Maybe one thread right after you got banned.  But it fizzled out quick. 

Again, unless im totally mistaken someone did post a picture of you on X.  I can't remember who, why or when though.   Last few months sometime.

Bernie,

You're not supposed to "out" guys like that by posting pictures of them. It's like outing girls by putting their real names onine. You're not supposed to do it

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dont think anyone revealed your personal information beyond a session provider mentioning they had seen you. 

If I recall correctly there was a picture of you that had been posted on X.  Thats probably where that identification comes from, but as it was zenzen's comment/conversation I couldn't tell how it was shared or the conversation came to be.

I can state also (though i haven't been frequenting there) I have not seen anything mentioned about you on MvF, though I must admit I didnt go out of my way to find anything.  Maybe one thread right after you got banned.  But it fizzled out quick. 

Again, unless im totally mistaken someone did post a picture of you on X.  I can't remember who, why or when though.   Last few months sometime.

Bernie,

You're not supposed to "out" guys like that by posting pictures of them. It's like outing girls by putting their real names onine. You're not supposed to do it

I didn't condone it.  I didnt do it.   I said it happened.   

No reason to tell me its not supposed to happen.  I know that.  It happened. 
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I didn't condone it.  I didnt do it.   I said it happened.   

No reason to tell me its not supposed to happen.  I know that.  It happened.

Ok, just to let you know what happened between me and Jennifer. I worked my ass off FOR TEN YEARS on SessionGirls and paid all this money. Jen was supposed to repay back my investment and give me 50% equity in the comapny. But that didn't happen.When it came time to form the company, she GAVE ME NOTHING!!! Also, she refuses to pay back my investment. She took the money and RAN!

that is sooooo UNFAIR!!!!

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I didn't condone it.  I didnt do it.   I said it happened.   

No reason to tell me its not supposed to happen.  I know that.  It happened.

Ok, just to let you know what happened between me and Jennifer. I worked my ass off FOR TEN YEARS on SessionGirls and paid all this money. Jen was supposed to repay back my investment and give me 50% equity in the comapny. But that didn't happen.When it came time to form the company, she GAVE ME NOTHING!!! Also, she refuses to pay back my investment. She took the money and RAN!

that is sooooo UNFAIR!!!!

Ok, just to let you know; 1. I didnt read past you mentioning Jennifer.  2. I don't care.
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, just to let you know; 1. I didnt read past you mentioning Jennifer.  2. I don't care.

Yeah, that's the problem. I worked my ass off for TEN YEARS and did 80 hours weeks doing the programming and moderating. I even refunded deposis when guys get ripped off, out of my own pocket. Then Jennifer gets the credit for it, gives me 0, refuses to pay me back, and NO ONE CARES!!!!

jason123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fair enough, FemFlexUSA, thank you for the clarification. I'll concede that I may have used the term 'casual chat' too loosely. Clearly, what we're dealing with here is a far more serious and formally regulated exchange of information, one that apparently warrants close textual analysis and careful semantic auditing. My mistake.

You're right that I mentioned some of Steve's habits, and yes, that information came from providers I've sessioned with. For you, that's weird; for me, it was just... conversation. I appreciate that you're able to recognize this as a personal threshold issue rather than a universal law, and I'm relieved we can coexist peacefully despite our differing definitions of acceptable small talk.

As for the photo elevating him to some kind of status he might enjoy, well, that's an interesting angle. I hadn't realized that merely recognizing someone was now tantamount to bestowing knighthood or launching a fan club. If that's the case, I'll be more mindful of the immense power I apparently wield.

But yes, thumbs up indeed, for nuance, consenting adults enjoying things their own way, and for our shared ability to discuss all of this without anyone being in their feelings. Clearly.

Who are these sessiongirls that revealed my personal information?  I feel that I have the right to know.

Steve, maybe you should ask Jennifer Thomas instead. You know, the same Jennifer who generously shared your personal information and photo on social media ages ago, while trash-talking and encouraging people to mock your physical appearance. Truly a class act.

But hey, despite all that, you still insist on doing business with her. Loyalty to creepy people is a bold strategy.

And just so you know, all the girls already know about you.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, just to let you know; 1. I didnt read past you mentioning Jennifer.  2. I don't care.

Yeah, that's the problem. I worked my ass off for TEN YEARS and did 80 hours weeks doing the programming and moderating. I even refunded deposis when guys get ripped off, out of my own pocket. Then Jennifer gets the credit for it, gives me 0, refuses to pay me back, and NO ONE CARES!!!!

No body cares because it doesn't effect them.

I was an assistant football coach at a school for 5 years.  I broke down all of the game film, I created all of the scouting packets, I came up with all of the game plans...offense, defense and special teams.  Our head did nothing as far as x's and o's.  I recieved any credit.  When I broke down my pay, considered gas expenditures,  the hours I put in, etc...I basically paid $5k a year to coach.  The HC got all of the credit...I got nothing.  I left after 5 years. 

I didnt complain, I didnt go on message boards to air my issues.

Why?

Nobody gives a shit.

You made the decision to keep doing it.  You made the decision to keep dumping in money.  You kept doing business with someone you said owed you money. 

Know when to cut your losses and move on. 

You made poor work and financial decisions....swallow it and move on. 

Bitching on the internet has one done one thing....

Make you look like a whiney fool that doesn't know when to say no. 

The only reason why I reengaged here was to tell you that people aren't saying anything about you on a certain site, and try to clarify another point, and you swift turned it back in to bitching about something no cares about.

Im done.
Yo.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



No body cares because it doesn't effect them.

I was an assistant football coach at a school for 5 years.  I broke down all of the game film, I created all of the scouting packets, I came up with all of the game plans...offense, defense and special teams.  Our head did nothing as far as x's and o's.  I recieved any credit.  When I broke down my pay, considered gas expenditures,  the hours I put in, etc...I basically paid $5k a year to coach.  The HC got all of the credit...I got nothing.  I left after 5 years. 

I didnt complain, I didnt go on message boards to air my issues.

Why?

Nobody gives a shit.

You made the decision to keep doing it.  You made the decision to keep dumping in money.  You kept doing business with someone you said owed you money. 

Know when to cut your losses and move on. 

You made poor work and financial decisions....swallow it and move on. 

Bitching on the internet has one done one thing....

Make you look like a whiney fool that doesn't know when to say no. 

The only reason why I reengaged here was to tell you that people aren't saying anything about you on a certain site, and try to clarify another point, and you swift turned it back in to bitching about something no cares about.

Im done.


No,

Jennifer and I had a BUSINESS DEAL. She said if I paid the bills, did all the moderating, did all the programming, she would give me 50%. We had a handshake deal WITH WITNESSES. Then she BROKE the deal and gave me NOTHING! That is TOTALLY NOT FAIR!!!!

After she broke that agreement, I made several other agreements THIS TIME WITH CONTRACTS and she broke those too! I had the contracts SIGNED. They were NOTARIZED. Her lawyers signed off on it. I had witness. And I had SEVERAL CONTRACTS. Then she broke those too. She is insistent on giving me ABSOLUTELY ZERO, no matter what!!!!

No, she is the wrongdoer here!!!

UKfbbLover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



No body cares because it doesn't effect them.

I was an assistant football coach at a school for 5 years.  I broke down all of the game film, I created all of the scouting packets, I came up with all of the game plans...offense, defense and special teams.  Our head did nothing as far as x's and o's.  I recieved any credit.  When I broke down my pay, considered gas expenditures,  the hours I put in, etc...I basically paid $5k a year to coach.  The HC got all of the credit...I got nothing.  I left after 5 years. 

I didnt complain, I didnt go on message boards to air my issues.

Why?

Nobody gives a shit.

You made the decision to keep doing it.  You made the decision to keep dumping in money.  You kept doing business with someone you said owed you money. 

Know when to cut your losses and move on. 

You made poor work and financial decisions....swallow it and move on. 

Bitching on the internet has one done one thing....

Make you look like a whiney fool that doesn't know when to say no. 

The only reason why I reengaged here was to tell you that people aren't saying anything about you on a certain site, and try to clarify another point, and you swift turned it back in to bitching about something no cares about.

Im done.


No,

Jennifer and I had a BUSINESS DEAL. She said if I paid the bills, did all the moderating, did all the programming, she would give me 50%. We had a handshake deal WITH WITNESSES. Then she BROKE the deal and gave me NOTHING! That is TOTALLY NOT FAIR!!!!

After she broke that agreement, I made several other agreements THIS TIME WITH CONTRACTS and she broke those too! I had the contracts SIGNED. They were NOTARIZED. Her lawyers signed off on it. I had witness. And I had SEVERAL CONTRACTS. Then she broke those too. She is insistent on giving me ABSOLUTELY ZERO, no matter what!!!!

No, she is the wrongdoer here!!!

NO ONE CARES - for the love of god STFU !!!!!

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NO ONE CARES - for the love of god STFU !!!!!

Just to let you know, when I was moderationg SessionGirls, I would often reimburse people for their lost and stolen deposits. It came out of MY POCKET. And I did it A LOT. Jennifer Thomas got ALL THE CREDIT for this. Oh yeah, I funded all the sessiongirls events. I paid 100% of the expenses and got NONE of the revenues. We had it in cotract this time, so she can't say "I never agreed to that". I've done sooo much for the community, and got NO THANKS FOR IT!!!!!