LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SessionGirls.com will most likely fork on January 11th

Started by Steve, January 09, 2022, 08:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

Have had a lot of interactions with Jennifer over the years not related to booking our sessions, be it deposit issues or getting her to take a second look at profiles etc, and things have always been resolved to my satisfaction. Of course it's possible a lady trying to use the site had a negative experience for some reason, but I'd be very surprised if it turned out to be a result of malevolence on Jennifer's part. .02


MixedFighter99

I have both sessioned with Jennifer and dealt with her outside of it including concerns I might had about a profile and other matters with her site. My experience has always been exceptional. Professional and a sweetie when she is not the mats.

Sometimes two people clash for whatever reason.

Jennifer Thomas

Thank you for those who support me and speak kindly of me.  I have always done what I feel is Right and I do my best that everyone receives what they expect and that is professionalism and honesty. Unfortunately in every industry there's a few bad apples.
Anyways,  I heard that Tiny Tank has an issue on how I dealt with her case and seems to be on a smear campaign against me.
Those who KNOW me , will know that something is OFF to believe such accusations made by Tiny Tank.
I will be providing you some insight on her claims  where I am wrongfully accused.  I am simply stating my side of things and will let you decide. 

Please take note that there is an impersonator pretending to be me , I have sent many warnings thru newsletters to the girls as well as on social media,  Tiny Tank was one of those girls who was contacted by the impersonator however she wants to believe it's really me.   

Every girl who joins Session Girls has to show an ID held by their face in order to be approved.  This helps prevent fake profiles. 

Here is the correspondence between Tiny Tank and the Conflict Resolutions Team .  I am not providing all of it because it's quite lengthy. But enough to show the unprofessionalism of Ms Tiny Tank

REPORT MADE
Unfortunately, I requested a custom video, provided payment and then was ghosted. Id be cautious about commissioning a video from her and or providing her any form of deposit. I have the pdf of the email exchange and will email to the admin as pdf file type uploads aren't allowed on the site.

RESPONSE BY TINY TANK
thanks for letting me know, I can just refund him. I probably forgot since I don't use that email anymore,  plus who the fuck even talk about a 15 dollars custom video from 3 years ago?

this guy's that wants video are paying too little with too much expectation.  tell him to reach out to me or he can go fuck himself

WHAT TINY TANK SENT TO CUSTOMER

What's up you stupid cunt , I'll refund you the 15 dollars of a custom video you didn't get 3 years ago and you can go fuck yourself

CONCLUSION
Ms. Tiny Tank, Your SG account has been removed, and your membership has been cancelled, effective immediately.  Your behavior is reprehensible.  You accepted a $50 deposit for a custom video, and failed to to provide the video.  Not that big a deal.  You forgot about it and moved on.  The client complained to us, and we confirmed it was true.  We asked you, reasonably, to return the deposit to the client, Bobby. In response, you got personal with us, and made disparaging remarks about the client.  We ignored those comments, and respectfully requested that you e-mail the client to provide the refund that you owed him.  You sent an e-mail to the client which read, "what's up you stupid cunt, I'll e-mail you the 15 [sic.] dollars of a custom video you didn't get 3 years ago and you can go fuck yourself." Later, when we followed up with the client, he indicated you hadn't returned the money.  And we do not blame the client for not acknowledging your abusive e-mail.  When we asked you to follow up with the client, you sent another message to him, which read, "what's up you little bitch you want 50 bucks, right?  send me your venmo.  Talk to me directly you little cunt." $50 is not the issue.  You had no right to get aggressive and verbally abusive with the client.  It was completely unprecipitated.  And we would note that this entire situation would have been avoided if you shown a modicum of respect and courtesy in refunding the money that you rightfully owed the client. We, at Session Girls, are appalled and embarrassed by your conduct.  In spite of this, we were kind enough to give you a warning before removing you from the site.  And you responded with additional personal attacks and threats.  In short, we have no desire to continue doing business with you.  Accordingly, you have been removed from the site permanently. On a final note, if you believe your rights have been violated in any way, you are free to take legal action. Cordially, SG Resolutions

And in regards to me screwing over my previous webmaster ,, that's a whole other story .. but ultimately he had taken my site hostage and would not allow me to move forward without him which led me to have to re create the entire site which took a good amount of time to do.
He would insult the girls and wish us to fail for the events, I posted screenshots of what he wrote on social media.   I have proof of everything for those who wish to believe the lies.









I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

VegasAce

Thank you for your comments Jennifer. You have done a whole lot for the mixed wrestling world, and your efforts are always appreciated.

knufflschmoe

would also be fine .if you organise the travel tabellary in a clearer way:
                           not only the travelling person ,with collected tour dates

                  but even better creating a schedule (a calendar table with  all sessionettes at each time /day in  year...?!!)
                ( -as it was presented in the wB270 blog..)

                  would be much clearer, ........ until now you have to go trough all the long lists with all persons ,
                  (hope you checked what I meant....?!)

              only a well-intentioned advice ,no offense....

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
would also be fine .if you organise the travel tabellary in a clearer way:
                           not only the travelling person ,with collected tour dates

                  but even better creating a schedule (a calendar table with  all sessionettes at each time /day in  year...?!!)
                ( -as it was presented in the wB270 blog..)

                  would be much clearer, ........ until now you have to go trough all the long lists with all persons ,
                  (hope you checked what I meant....?!)

              only a well-intentioned advice ,no offense....

You can search for your city on sessiongirls and get a full list of all session providers who intend to come to you. Easy to do, but not comprehensive because of typos, misspelt city names, and mistakes of geography. (Example: Alabama is the default state and is sometimes entered erroneously. Also, the United States is mistakenly entered for other countries.)

Jennifer Thomas

I will work on fixing this issue. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. XOXO
I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

Creamnant

Another request: would it be possible to really separate male, female and trans session providers?
In the updates, everything is mixed up. And in the New Girls category, there is GIANT MAYA FLAME. In her description, she clearly states that she is trans.

Jennifer Thomas

Yes, I actually already put that request in a couple weeks ago. I will ask the status of it.

Also, guys who create a profile on SessionGirls , they can chose it to be private for public.  When a girl posts travel she receives an email of potential clients for those cities so she can reach out to you as well as read reviews left by other sessionettes .
Its  only $5. for basic profile per month .   
I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

Creamnant

Thank you very much.
Thank you for creating and continually updating this site.
And thank you for responding to our requests. It's great to see you interacting with us.

Chainer★

Steve has some new posts today about Jennifer Thomas, he says she scammed him $150,000.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marilyn Yee

Here are the evidence of Jennifer Thomas on first day of me registered on her site when Steve was still the programmer,  straight up she said my profile picture looked like a prostitute, I have attached my profile picture at the time,  fully clothed with low angle to show the thickness of my quads.
while bunch of old hoes are on her site like mightyshehulk been scamming lots of guys ,publicly name with emails and contact on her profile and Jennifer did absolutely nothing about it.

I was harassed by 15 different numbers and emails for 2 years,I had complained about it but I was not getting any response or help. and it all started from one guy name Tyler Smith reimbursed the session fee right after the session and I posted on my profile .

and I got an email from she claimed someone impersonate her doing that for 2 years straight so, the fake Jennifer as she claimed said she was so connected that she was able to send someone chop him up and ssell his wife to pay me back.

Tyler Smith's wife Sally accord to Jennifer was a pornstar that pays his bill while he lived rent free ,I shared her pictures on my old Insta**** and it was reported and I lost that ig .

I have stopped replying to her msg and the harassment continues, untill mightshehulk decided to ne me and few others as her sub and continously send me emails and post my pics on her profile and Jennifer did absolutely nothing to help.

but one day she decided to help someone named Bill from 4years ago(2021) that I didn't send him the custom videos he paid for , and kicked me out without providing any payment methods when I was willing to, and I was kicked out from SG. at the same time the harassment stopped.

for your guys information,  there were 2 other legit IFBB pro on the site that also lives in Westcost that was on her site was soon kicked out couple years ago apparently put of jealousy.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Marilyn Yee
🇭🇰🇦🇺🇨🇦🇺🇸
🖤⛓️🔩Old school IFBB Pro WBB
🏋‍492 dots Raw powerlifter
🌐O AM WBB Overall Champ 22
🏅5th Titan of Grand Prix 24

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marilyn Yee

I don't know about the details between her and Steve, and I can't say for either party.

I understand an argument between a programmer and the front person of session girl ,to man outsider is an easy pick. or maybe it's herself making some fake profile telling stories as she been doing that to me so , if you go on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you will see how she been scamming guys and Jennifer Thomas edited reviews on her site too.

Also I had a fake profile of me sitting on her site collecting deposit, every profile had to be approved by the admit, so based on those experiences I can say Jennifer is the scammer and i dont belive someone kick me off because of a 50 dollars video and put a fake profile of me collecting money have to ability to build a website yet have to resources to invest so
Marilyn Yee
🇭🇰🇦🇺🇨🇦🇺🇸
🖤⛓️🔩Old school IFBB Pro WBB
🏋‍492 dots Raw powerlifter
🌐O AM WBB Overall Champ 22
🏅5th Titan of Grand Prix 24

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jennifer Thomas

Tiny Tank and Steve should be a couple. 

"The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his or her beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense... There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not. When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent."
I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

mmadomination

"Tiny Tank and Steve should be a couple" is not a very professional comment.